1.1 ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʏʜᴇᴍ | ✓

By luxiferase

[ featured @mystery @romance @dangerouslove ] Caprice del Fuego is the untouchable queen. She is rich, smart... More

0.0 | foreword
0.0 | preliminaries
0.75 | prologue
01 | the untouchable queen
02 | deal with the devil
03 | sleek deception
04 | the death god
05 | a lucky streak
06 | smoky intentions
07 | all or nothing
08 | law of judgment
09 | an eye for an eye
10 | a tooth for a tooth
11 | flight or fight
12 | modern day dating
13 | a golden glare
14 | dust of devils
15 | green is the color
16 | monsters under the bed
17 | claws of the past
18 | the first cut is the deepest
19 | everybody's a fool
20 | a morning delight
21 | the lord of beasts
22 | here's a quarter
23 | slice of fear
24 | in loving memory
25 | dangers of the faithless
26 | just the way you are
27 | one in a million
28 | a second look
29 | you and me vs the world
30 | partners in crime
31 | crossing the line
32 | truly white lies
33 | nameless, faceless
34 | fake it 'til you make it
35 | a crowning glory
36 | deck shuffle
37 | the eight-year scar
38 | sin of greed
39 | love of my life
40 | a million gray areas
41 | do or die
42 | the devil's circuit
43 | ghost of the past
44 | scars and sinners
45 | time-limited allies
46 | the faraway curse
47 | crossroad blues
48 | crimes and punishment
49 | truth is a killer
50 | all the world's a stage
51 | places of players
52 | a quick draw
53 | the kids are alright
54 | the first deceiver
55 | snake on grass
56 | taste like tears
57 | family circle
59 | out in the open
60 | a flightless raven
61 | the beloved marionette
62 | a cold case
63 | to dust and to gold

58 | for my soul

2.9K 147 70
By luxiferase

F I F T Y - E I G H T | for my soul--

C A P R I C E

I let out a huff and observed the spotless apartment. It took me an hour to clean up and act as if I had been here the whole week. I almost got caught but thankfully, I was already in L.A. when I received Aiscelle's SOS.

I slumped down on the sofa, placing my feet on the table. Sweat rolled from my forehead as I fanned myself. The heat was strong despite the sleeveless shirt and short skirt I wore.

What was I doing this all this cleaning for anyway? I was about to confess my sins. I should've thought up a speech instead.

There was a knock that sent my heart tumbling in despair. Shit. I stood up and opened the door. Our gazes locked though my lips remained sealed. What should I say?

"Uhm... Colt, I--"

He yanked me to his chest. I could feel his heartbeat, wild and strong. I sighed and hugged him tighter, letting his desperation clung to me.

"How are you?" I asked, rubbing a hand against his back.

"Fine." Colt stepped back although his arms remained around my waist. He scanned me from head to toe before lifting a finger to trace the line of my nose. "I miss you."

I smiled. He looked the same. Messy hair, dark eyes, and a cocky aura. And yet, I felt that something shifted. "Colt, I want to tell--"

"Nah, me first."

"What?" I mumbled as he searched his pockets. There was a frown on his handsome face before he yanked out a ring. He tossed it to me, relishing on my perplexed expression. It was a simple gold and silver ring with an inscription inside. "Is this...?"

Souls tend to go back to those who feel like home.

Colt's thumb created circles on my cheek. His dark orbs locked with mine in an intense and passionate gaze. "Should we get married?"

What?

He caressed my face lovingly and muttered the words I always longed to hear. "You are my home, Caprice. I love you."

Happiness bloomed in my chest. My wish had come true. That should be enough. Right? And yet, my mind didn't want to accept it. I held his hand, pressing it against my face. "I love you too but... you said, you weren't ready and there's still something--"

"Forget I said that." His mouth swooped down to cover mine but I stopped him. "What?"

"Answer me first," I demanded. "Why now? Did something happen?"

"So many questions, love." Colt lowered his head to kiss my ear, down to the curve of my neck, biting lightly at the soft skin and then blowing on it to soothe the little sting. "Let's not waste our time on questions."

I sighed and put the ring on. I shot him a glare and laid my hands flat against his chest. "You will not escape me forever, Colt Eleazar. We will talk about this."

He only hummed in response before his lips captured mine in a urgent kiss. I couldn't focus and soon enough, my questions melted with his burning desire. "Stop thinking. I promise we'll talk."

Good enough. I met him with equal need, determined to forget our worries for a while. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, tugging at his hair as I pressed my body against his. I held on to him as if he would vanish if I let go.

The air around us grew hot and blurry, crackling with energy. His touch slid over my shoulders, skimming my collarbone, down to my arm, until he inserted a hand under my shirt to cover my breast with a rough caress.

I moaned as he stroked the soft underside of my breast. His fingers fondled the sensitive nipple that I cried out against his mouth. My fingers dug into his back, tracing the groove of his spine and the hardness of his lean muscles. I tugged his hips closer to mine, feeling the press of his erection through my skirt.

His head arched back and he groaned. "Love, you're killing me."

I reached between us and stroked his throbbing length once, twice. My thighs trembled at the thought of him inside me. It had only been a week but I was desperate for him again.

Colt grabbed my wrist and held me away from him. He kissed my lips again, his tongue pressing deep to taste, to possess, to love.

His free hand managed to rip off my underwear and seconds later, he lifted me. He flipped my skirt up and let me wrap my legs around his waist. The coarse cloth of his jeans rubbed against my sensitive skin and I moaned at the feeling.

He unbuckled his belt with one hand and pushed the fabric downwards to free himself. His strength amazed me and of course, the bastard noticed. "What?"

"Nothing. I just like this position," I said, cupping his cheek.

"Yeah?" He smirked and drove into me, deep and hard.

I welcomed him eagerly despite the slight sting. I clutched at his shoulders and let him take me for a ride. It was hot and overwhelming, stealing my breath and all of my thoughts. There was only him, only his sensation– only the two of us together.

He placed a hand against the wall as I clung to him. His warm breath tickling my face as he continued to pump into me. "Such a good girl... want to come for me like this?"

"Keep doing that and I will." I threw my head back, biting my lip to stop my groans. I rolled my hips against him as he whispered dirty words into my ear. Words that made my blood sang and my heart full.

Colt picked up a punishing pace, leaving me breathless. Our bodies collided and slammed over and over until my grip on his shoulders tightened, probably drawing blood. He thrust again and again, deeper and deeper. "I'm going to..."

"Come for me, love." Colt's fingers dug into my ass as he furiously moved his cock in and out of me.

"Fuck!" He bit down on my neck and that was enough to push me off the edge. I cried out his name, holding on to him as my body spasmed in delicious waves.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispered against my hair as I slowly climbed down from the high. He looked at me with wonder and I realized he was still hard.

I pushed him off me, reversing our position that his back touched the wall. Before he could protest, I was down on my knees in front of him. I massaged his glistening manhood with my both hands that he groaned loudly. He buried his fingers in my hair. "You don't have to do this."

"I want to." My fingers wrapped around his dick as my tongue licked the tip. I parted my lips over the head, dragging him inside my mouth. I reached around to grab his ass and the action made him slip further into my throat.

"Oh, love. You're so fucking talented." His large hand gripped my head tighter, yanking my hair.

Moans escaped from my lips in time with the slurping sounds. He was so warm and heavy. And I reveled in the feel and taste of him as he slid in and out with lubricated ease. His hips moved faster, building a steady rhythm.

Colt looked down on me. His eyes gleamed with lust and warning as he let go of my hair. I ignored him, pulling him forward instead. I let out a long moan and swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. That was all the permission he needed.

"Shit--Caprice!" His body shuddered, clasping my shoulder for support as his knees buckled from the force of his orgasm. "Fuck!"

I kept sucking him, wringing every last drop and I would have kept doing that if his phone hadn't started ringing. He helped me up and I leaned into him until the warm weakness passed. "You should answer that."

"I should, huh?"

I didn't know why but breaking our embrace felt wrong. We ignored the world for a few more minutes but the caller was insistent.

With obvious hesitation, I stepped back from Colt. I fixed my hair and straightened my askew skirt. "Better answer that."

He let out a sigh as he pulled up his pants and reached for his phone. "Yes? Taylor? What happened?"

At that moment, I knew that everything would change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429 35 33
Camila is a smart, pretty, and wealthy girl and people either adore her, hate her, or envy her. Her father, a gold digger of a step mother, and step...
34.1K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
301K 10.3K 50
Featured by @KatyDreams for THE BEST ROMANCE BOOKS 4. PUBLISHED. READ THE WHOLE BOOK ON AMAZON : https://amzn.to/2F93mJr THE FICTION AWARDS 2017 Wi...