My Cliche Stories

By ursa-maj0r

A collection of bad stories from when I was in middle school. More

Warning! read this before you start story.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that. (Sequel to Arrange Marriage?!?!)
Love at First Sight?!?! (2)
Love at First Sight?!?! (3)
Love at First Sight?!?! (4 part 1)
Love at First Sight?!?! (4 part 2)
Love at First Sight?!?! (5)
Love at First Sight?!?! (6 part 1)
Love at First Sight?!?! (6 part 2)
Love at First Sight?!?! (6 part 3)
Love at First Sight?!?!(7)
Love at First Sight?!?!(8 part 1)
Love at First Sight?!?!(8 part 2)
Love at First Sight?!?!(8 part 3)
Love at First Sight?!?!(9 part 1)
Love at First Sight?!?!(9 part 2)
Love at First Sight?!?! (Chapter 10 part 1)
Love at First Sight?!?!(Chapter 10 part 2)
Love at First Sight?!?!(Chapter 11)
Love at First Sight?!?!(Chapter 12)
Love at First Sight?!?! (13)
Love at First Sight?!?! (14)
Love at First Sight?!?! (15)
Love at First Sight?!?!(16)
Love at First Sight?!?! (17)
Love at First Sight?!?! (Epilogue)
Chapter 1 Spaghetti
Chapter 2 Explain Now
Chapter 3 A Stupid Plan
Chapter 4 {part 1} Drake
Chapter 4 {part 2} Drake
Chapter 5 {Part 1} Crystal Balls and Voodoo
Chapter 5 {part 2} Crystal Balls and Voodoo
Sneak Peek of chapter 6 Spaghetti? Nope Something Better
Chapter 5 {part 3} Crystal Balls and Voodoo
Chapter 6 {part 1} Hide-n-Seek and Voodoo Pain
Chapter 6 {part 2} Hide-n-Seek and Voodoo Pain
Chapter 7 The Play and The Boys
Chapter 8 {part 1} CAKE!!!
Chapter 8 {part 2} CAKE!!!
Chapter 9 {part 1} Families
Chapter 9 {part 2} Families
Chapter 10 The Double Date
Sneak Peek - Chapter 11
Chapter 11 Monster
Chapter 12 You Are....
Chapter 13 {part 1} Something Clicked
Chapter 13 {part 2} Something Clicked
Chapter 14 {part 1 of 4} First ummmm......DATE
Chapter 14 {part 2 of 4} First ummmm......DATE
Chapter 14 {part 3 of 4} First ummmm......DATE
Chapter 14 {part 4 of 4} First ummmm......DATE
Chapter 15 Kisses and Jokes
Chapter 16 My **** Buddy :)
Chapter 17 One Way
Chapter 18 Tomorrow is a new.....forget it.
Epilogue
Chapter 1 Halloween Candy
Chapter 2 Birthday
Chapter 3 ABC What the Sh*t is going on?
Chapter 4 Balls, yes those ones.
Chapter 5 All talking B*tch
Chapter 6 What am I ABOUT to do?!?!
Chapter 7 Woahhhhh
Chapter 8 Breakfast with Stewie Griffin boxers
Chapter 9 Captain Planet!
Chapter 10 - Her paws
Chapter 11 - Prettiful.....is that a word?
Chapter 12 What's that......
Epilogue

Epilogue!

2.1K 28 14
By ursa-maj0r

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{___Epilogue___}

-V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^-

~5 ½ years later, somewhere in the Colorado Mountains~

-^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V-

~Gabby's P.O.V~

"Mommy!" I looked down to see little Ryan at my feet. His blonde hair just like his father's then his light hazel eyes like mine; I can't believe he is only 4. I smiled as I picked him up and set him on my lap.

"Gabby I still can't believe how fast little Ryan is growing." Stephanie said as he gawked at Ryan. Stephanie was one of my new friends. She had short blond hair and light grey eyes. There was also Martha, Aisha, Jacquelyn, Rachael, Valeria, & Francesca. They have the best of friends since Andrew and I had moved here. Actually right now we were having a party with all our neighbors and friends.

"He is darling." Aisha said as her 2 sons ran up to me; Conner and Aaron. They were twins and they looked exactly like Aisha black hair and dark blue eyes.

"Ryan come play!" They yelled. Ryan jumped off of my lap and ran off with them. Off towards the swing set or the pool. I smiled. Suddenly there was a lot of yelling, from inside.

"Someone must have won the game." Rachael said as she laughed. Andrew walked out of the house with Abigail in his hands. Abigail had my red hair and Andrew's green eyes, and she was only one.

"Gab, someone wants you." Andrew said as he leaned down and handed me Abi (Abigail's nickname). I laughed.

"Are you sure she is the only one who wants me?" I asked. Andrew chuckled as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. Then we walked back into our house yelling happily about the game. Our wonderful new house that we got about 3 years ago when we moved to Colorado. Right after the move we made good friends and Andrew got a really good job being a dean of a college, I still have no idea how his dad got him that job.

"So when we getting those burgers and hotdogs?" Valeria asked as she played with Abi's feet.

"Hopefully soon." I said as I kissed Abi's head. She began to laugh. Just then all the men retreated out of the house and came outside. Andrew went to the grill to well grill some burgers and hotdogs. Cameron who actually moved after us and is now married to Aisha started a game of basket ball with some of the other dads, some sat on lawn chairs and watched the sunset as the sipped down beer. Which was even better, we lived in a neighborhood that on 2 sides was surrounded by a view of mountains and no houses; we were on one of those sides. So it was our backyard to the mountains.

"This is a fantastic 4th of July Party, Gabby!" Francesca said as her husband handed her a beer. I smiled, it was an awesome party.

"So are you and Andrew going to have another one?" Martha asked, someone is trying to get caught up in the local gossip.

"I have no idea; I think we are just going to stay where we are." I said as I leaned back, Abi rested her head on my light purple tank top.

"Well Ben and I have tried." Martha whispered out as she smiled.

"You dog, so any results yet?" Stephanie asked as she lightly elbowed me. I rolled my eyes as I looked at her.

"Well yes, I'm pregnant!" Martha said as she was about to open a beer. I grabbed the beer from her hands.

"Well you won't be needing this then." I said as I laughed. Martha grumbled as she leaned back in the chair. The sun was sinking faster and faster. I handed the beer to Jacquelyn.

"Hey Steph can you start the bound fire. And Aisha can you go round up the kids and maybe the husbands too?" I asked Aisha and Stephanie as I cradled Abi in my arms.

"Can do." Stephanie said as she stood up, Aisha just smiled as she nodded her head. I stood up as I took Abi in my hands and I headed inside into my dream house, the house I have now. I walked into our kitchen and I got out some plastic plates and some plastic silverware. I brought them out with one hand and in the other Abi. I walked over to Andrew who was frying up some stuff. I stood next to him as I looked out at everyone having a fun time. All the kids were either swimming in the pool, playing on the swing set, or running around. The mothers were either playing with their kids, talking with other moms, or holding their man. Then the dad's were either playing with their kids, watching the sunset while sipping beers, playing some type of game (Horse shoes, basketball, bean bags, or hillbilly golf), or holding their women. It was just wonderful.

"Hey, enjoying the party?" Andrew said as he hugged me from behind kissing my cheek. I turned around and I gave him a quick peck.

"This is wonderful; I never thought Colorado would be this perfect for us." I said as Andrew gave Abi a kiss on the head. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I know, this place is perfect." Andrew said as he put his arm around my back and we both looked at the sunset.

"Cameron is going to give the kids a surprise tonight." Andrew said as he went back to flipping burgers and hotdogs.

"What is it this time a pony?" I asked as I remember Connor & Aaron's birthday party. Cameron got them 4 horses for their party. I laughed.

"No it's not that extreme." Andrew said as he laughed too. Andrew quickly put all the hamburgers and hotdogs on a plate then we both walked to where the bonfire was. It was almost dark. Everyone enjoyed either a hot dog or a hamburger and whatever people also brought (Salads, fruit, so forth). Then we all feast upon Smores as the sky turned pitch black. It was perfect but to finish it off all the kids laid on the grass, even Abi who sat in our 17 year old neighbor's lap, the adults either stood or sat down on a lawn chair watched as Cameron set off fireworks, large ones too. They were beautiful. But after they were finished Abi returned to my arms and everyone went home.

"Andrew can you get Ryan for me?" I asked Andrew as I stood up with Abi in my hands, I rocked her gently. Everyone was gone now, it was just us.

"Of course." Andrew said as he smiled at me. He picked little Cameron up and we both walked inside. It was dark and everyone was tired, this counts as a perfect day to me. Andrew put Ryan in his room which was Football themed, of course inspired by Andrew. Then I put Abi in her in her ocean themed room. I gently put her in bed, of course after I had put her in her pajamas. Right when I put her in bed as Andrew appeared at my side. I put her under her sheets as I kissed her head. Andrew kissed her head too after me. Then we both walked to Ryan's room. We both kissed him and tucked him in. Then we walked to our room. Which was painted light blue; it had a black wire bed that looked very pretty and tan flooring. I loved our room. Andrew held me close as we walked in.

"You are so crazy; you are wearing jeans in the middle of summer." Andrew said as he laughed at my wardrobe for today, purple tank top and jeans. I smiled.

"Well you look hot in those shorts and t-shirt." I said. Andrew smiled then laughed at me.

"I think Ryan and Abi had fun, I think everyone had fun." Andrew said as he held me close.

"Yah, everyone thought it was perfect." I said as I let go of Andrew and I walked to the dresser and I slide on some shorts and a tank top. Andrew was in the bathroom. I slide into bed as I turned off my light on my side. I closed my eyes and suddenly I felt Andrew get into bed.

"I love you so much." Andrew said as he kissed my neck. I turned around on the bed as I held him close. He was only in his boxers, and I was fine with that, defiantly fine.

"I love you too." I said as he leaned in close to me till our lips touched. We continued on into the night. This is Gabby Hunter, scratch that Gabby Miller and I am married to Andrew Miller who I love dearly. Then I have two beautiful children, Ryan Joseph Miller and Abigail Rose Miller. We are one big happy family that lives in Colorado. And I love my life how it is; I would have it no other way. As they say in Fairy Tales; and they lived happily ever after. The End.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So how do you like the End, or in this case the Epilogue.

Really completes it right?

Well anyway, what do you think?

You all know the drill, comment, vote, and if you love it Fan!

Thank you everyone who has followed me through this story, it has been a lot of fun!

Well enjoy and got to go!

I love you all~! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3.9K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
293K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
3.8M 157K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
253K 12K 61
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...