Happy ever after? (A Sequal...

Από MJsGirl1987

Sequel to Love hurts? After a traumatic past and becoming parents at such a young age. Michael (Now 20) and O... Περισσότερα

New start
Past tension
Trying
Lunch
Unsure
Changes
Trust
Worry
Don't tell
Unwanted Visitor
Misunderstanding
Bad medicine
Leaving
Responsability
Bad day
Honesty
Motivation
Bad terms
Changes
Hopeful
Jealously
Happy birthday
Scammed
Sorry
Conflicted
Moving on
Left out
Old faces
For the best
Labour
New addition
Changed
first day
Unwelcome
Insecure
Boy's night out
Awkward
Two sides
Apologies
Change of plan
Party
Morning after
Delayed
I told you so
Giving up
We need to talk
Lies
More lies
My fault
First day back
Flash backs
Bullying
Why?
Searching for answers
It was me
Decisions
Worried
Time to say goodbye
Can't say goodbye
Comparing
Not ready
No pressure
Taking sides
Trust me
Wedding day
Visitor
For the best
Change of heart
Understanding
Broken promise
Confused
Gone
Precious Jewels
Family time
Overwhelmed
First meeting
Late
Accident
I'm sorry
Doubt
Blame
Guilt
New life
Breaking
New leads
A brothers Love
Searching
Janet's story
Pushed aside
Tell them
Can't
Miss you
2nd chance
Feeling guilty
False hope
True feelings
Decisions
Talk
Interfering
Switch Pt.1
Switch pt.2
Moving foward
Better off
Confused
True feelings
Missing
Miss Jackson
Trick or treat?
Just talk
I Love You
Family
The truth
Insecurities
Help
Family
Happy
Changes
Daddy's Girls
Girl talk
Going away
Making plans
The truth
Choices
Accident
The whole truth
Flying the nest
Sweet 16
All grown up
DJ's POV

Too much

105 9 4
Από MJsGirl1987

Ray's POV

"Why is this stupid thing taking so damn long!?" Michael snaps while trying to do something on his laptop.

"Is everything ok?" I ask, walking over to him and he sighs heavily. "I forgot to send the details to some house Randy's supposed to be working on and he's flipping out" he mumbles, not bothering to look up from his laptop.

"But I thought Randy, Tito and LaToya deal with all that now"

"Only the physical side. I still do all the paper work an book the jobs and stuff"

"Don't you think that's a little too much on you? You got the kids an work and..." I'm cut off when Michael's phone starts ringing an he sighs heavily, looking at the number.

"Ok Randy! I forgot ok!? I'm trying to send the details as we speak!" Michael snaps as soon as he answers the phone then hangs up an goes back to what he was doing.

Ocean comes into the kitchen, carrying Mikey with Princess crawling behind her. She hands Mikey to Michael and he takes him in one had while still looking at his screen and Ocean puts Princess in her high chair and starts making breakfast for everybody. And DJ and Veah are excitedly running around the house playing tag.

"You ok?" I ask seeing the pissed off expression on her face.

"Mrs Baker usually babysits while I'm at work an she's just called to say she has some appointment an only just remembered" she sighs "Now I'm gonna have to call work an tell her I can't go in again"

"If you want I could take DJ and Veah to daycare and then stay home an watch Princess and Mikey for you" I suggest an she shakes her head. "I'm not taking them back to that place ever again! Not after they stood back an let some bratty little kid bully Veah and then have the balls to get mad at DJ for defending her!" She frowns.

"So what are you gonna do? The next daycare is miles away and..."

"God dammit!!" Michael snaps,  cutting me off and I turn an see Mikey has threw up all over him and his laptop. "What the hell is taking her so long up there?" He sighs handing the baby to me.

"Janet! Will you hurry the hell up and get your ass down here!" He yells from the top of the stairs an when he doesn't receive a reply he storms up the stairs.

****
Janet's POV

I'm sitting in my room staring at my phone in shock. Not only has 'Anonymous' still not left me alone, they've now sent me another video and this time it's of me and Ben together, having sex.

I have no idea how this person filmed this, but if anybody sees this my life will be ruined and they said the only only way I can stop them is to give them $500 which there's no way I can get.

After watching the video, I get another text message.

From: Anoyomous
You have until the end of the week or everybody gets to see what a filthy whore you are

I sit staring at the message for a moment then after much hesitation I finally reply.

From: Janet
I can't get that much.. Why are you doing this to me?

From: Anoyomous
Check out your facebook

I look at the message confused then go to my facebook and everything looks normal, then I notice a photo I took of me and Mikey last night which I hadn't posted yet and lots of people have liked and commented on the photo then once again my phone beeps.

From: Anoyomous
Your friends and family seemed to really like this photo. Wonder how they'd feel about this one?

I get another text an it's photos of me completely naked.

From: Janet
Please don't do this. Why are you doing this to me?

From: Anoyomous
You now have until tomorrow morning to pay up and for questioning me the price has now doubled

From: Janet
I can't get that kind of money. Please don't do this

From: Anonymous
If don't then I start posting

I quickly go back to my facebook to see an they haven't posted the video or photos, but have wrote a status.

I know your reading this... Have a nice day :)

I'm about to send another text to anonymous and my bedroom door suddenly swings open.

"Are fucking serious!?" Michael snaps and I look at him confused. "I've been calling you for the past hour and your up here texting your friends!?"

"I didn't hear you. I was just on my way down and..."

"Well you can hear me now! Come downstairs an take care of your damn kid! We do have other things to do today!" He snaps then storms out again and I sit on the bed an begin to cry.

****
Ray's POV

After Michael and Ocean leave, I hear Janet walking downstairs. "Are you guys ok a moment?" I turn to DJ an Veah and they both smile an nod an turn back to their cartoon and I head into the kitchen to talk to Janet.

"Hey. I thought you left for school already" I smile. "I'm on my way" she mumbles, while fumbling around in her bag.

"Are you aloud to take that stuff to school?" I ask pointing at the iPad and laptop. "Why are you looking through my bag!?" She snaps suddenly. "I wasnt. I just noticed it. You think taking stuff like that to school is a good idea?  They look really expensive and.."

"What I think is you should leave me alone!" She snaps, cutting me off "what's the matter with you?" I frown confused.

"Nothing.. I'm sorry I gotta go" she mumbles and grabs her stuff an leaves.

When she's gone, I peek my head around the living room door to check the kids are still ok then go to the back yard to call Joseph without them listening.

"About time. How's everything going over there? Is everybody ok?" Joesph asks as soon as he picks up the phone.

"Um.. They've seemed a little overwhelmed, but in general their ok"

"Overwhelmed with what?"

"Just with work, taking care of the kids and their planning a christening for Princess an now their wedding.. Oh and they've been running some homeless shelter now and.."

"When did they start running a homeless shelter? An they never mentioned a christining or the wedding" he cuts me off. "Ocean's on one of her hypo moods an they took over the shelter about a week ago when it was gonna get closed down"

"Jeez.. I'm not surprised their overwhelmed. I keep telling them their doing to much, but they never seem to listen. I'll need to start visiting more" he sighs slightly. "What about Janet and my grandbabies? Are they ok?" He asks.

"Um.. Well they kinda took them out of daycare"

"They what!? Why!?" He snaps "because apparently some kid was picking on Veah and busted her lip then DJ beat the kid up an Michael headbutted the kids dad an Ocean said she didn't trust the daycare to keep them safe" I explain. "An so DJ should kick the kids ass an good for Michael dealing with the father too" he says proudly. "They will have to find them a new daycare though. They can't just shelter them away from everything. How about Janet? Is she ok a least?" He asks hopeful "um.. I'm not really sure. She's spent most of her time on her room since I've been here"

"That's pretty normal for a teenager. Is she doing ok at school?"

"I think so, but she barley talks to me. To be honest I think she feels awkward about me being here after..." I pause, quickly realising who
I was talking to.

"After what? Has something happened to her?" He asks concerned.  "No. No. Nothing happened to her its..." I pause an sigh heavily an decided to just tell him. It's not like I did anything wrong so he can't really mad about it.

"Ray?" Joesph says, bringing me from my thoughts. "It's just last time I was here she got a little tipsy and.."

"SHE WHAT!!?"

"It was her birthday an I only gave her one beer I swear and.."

"And what!? What the fuck did you do to my daughter!?"

"Nothing! She came on to me. We we're talking and she kissed me and I pushed her away. Nothing else happend I swear" I tell him honestly. "And where was Michael and Ocean?"

"They'd gone to bed and.."

"So you decided to be a little pervert an get my little Janet drunk and..."

"I didn't touch her I swear. I pushed her away an I explained to her that I wasn't into her that way and.."

"And what did Michael do? Does he know about this?"

"Yeah he knows, but he hasn't really said or done anything about it..  What can he say? It's not like I kissed her back or anything" I shrug "where is he now?"

"At work.. Why?" I frown confused. "Well you better tell him from me that when he gets home he's to punch you in the face!"

"For what!?" I frown confused "because I'm not there to do it an he is. So make sure he gets that message" he says sternly "ok I'll tell him" I roll my eyes.

Why he thinks I'm actually gonna give Michael that message I don't know, but I hope he doesn't call Michael and tell him to punch me. I've already been punched in the face from him once before, when he started tripping after some dodgy stuff we got and my nose still doesn't feel right.

"And another thing!" Joesph snaps down the phone. "Tell him and Ocean to send more photos"

"Photos?" I ask confused "of my grand babies! Not for me!... Katherine told me to ask.. All kids look the same me.. Doesn't bother me but Katherine wants to see more photo of them an keeps going on about them growing up so fast"

"Ok. I'll tell him to send more photo's"

"For his mother... Not me"

"Mhm.. Sure they are" I roll my eyes and hang up the phone.

"UNCLE RAY!!!!" I hear DJ scream an I turn quickly an he's standing at the door with his arms folded.

"Hey! What's up buddy?" I smile, walking over to him. "Your not spost to leave kids alone in the house!  We could have died!" He frowns. "I'm sorry. I'll stay in the house with you all" I smile and he sighs heavily an shakes his head, whilst walking back into the living room.

****
Janet's POV

I'm in the cubile in the girls bathroom, trying to think of what I'm going to do and I get another text.

From: Anoyomous
You can't hide in there forever

Which I followed by a photo of me,  walking into the girls restroom. I'm about to leave when I hear the door open an I stand frozen, listening to the foot steps and hear whoever it is going through their bag.

A few seconds pass and I sigh I relief when I hear Jodie's voice and quickly rush out.

She turns to me startled, by the way I rushed out then looks at me concerned, but continues her phone call.

"Hey mom... Um.. I was just calling to check on JoJo"

'What's wrong?' She mouths and I shake my head. 

"Um.. Ok.. I gotta I'm gonna be late for class.. Love you" she says then hangs up the phone an turns her attention back to me.

"Janet, what happened!? Are you OK?"

"No.. It's never gonna be ok" I mumble then start crying. "What happened? Did you get locked in or something?" She frowns confused and I shake my head an tell her what's been going on.

*
"That's messed up" she frowns "what are you gonna do?"

"I was gonna try an sell some stuff at the pawn shop but they wouldn't take it" I sniffle, showing her the iPad an laptop I tried to sell.

"Why wouldn't they take it? These are in perfect condition. Not even a scratch" she frowns confused. "Because the laptop was a gift Michael  and Ocean got me on my 13th birthday an the iPad an my iPhone used to be Michael's"

"But there still yours"

"Techically.. But their all in Michael's name when he got them all insured so unless he's with me an has some ID they won't take it"

"Maybe there's somewhere else we can go. I'm sure there's more than one pawn shop in the whole city. One of then is bound to take it"

"We? Why should you have to walk all over the city? This is my problem" I mumble "Janet, whe're best friends remember? Of course I'm going to help you" she says softly and I don't say anything for a moment.

"What's the point?" I shrug.  "Even if I do get the money, they'll only want more... They're never gonna leave me alone.. I can't take it anymore" I mutter an turn to leave.

"Where are you going? "

"It's doesn't matter anymore" I shrug and open the door to leave. "I'll meet you at next period?" Jodie calls out and I keep walking, not bothering to answer her.

****
Michael's POV

I get home from work and Ray is sitting in the living room playing with the kids. And DJ and Veah run over to me an give me a hug.

"You guys have fun with uncle Ray?"

"Mhm" Veah nods. "Uncle Ray is a cool babysitter" DJ adds.

"I guess babysitting went well then?" I chuckle and Ray nods.  "Yeah, they've been really well behaved all day and ate all their lunch"

"I'm glad to hear it" I smile, giving them a hug. Then look back at Ray confused "Are you wearing makeup?"

"Oh.. That was this little ones doing" he chuckles, picking up Princess. "Pretty!" She smiles pointing at Ray.

"Is Janet not home yet?" I ask, seeing Mikey is still here. Usually she's giving him a bath at this time. 

"She is but she went upstairs. She came home early from school an said she didn't feel so good. I think she went for a lie down"

"I'll go check on her. Enjoy the rest if your tea party" I smile and go upstairs to check on Janet.

****
Janet's POV

I'm sitting on the edge of my bed going over in my head all the messages 'Anoymous' has been sending me. When I got the first message it was easy to just ignore, but then they just kept coming over and over. Whoever this is knows where I am all the time an watching my every move and constantly harrashing me and for what? I haven't done anything to anybody.

I've tried ignoring the person. I've tried doing as they say an giving them money. I've tried pleading with them and nothing worked and if I can't find the money by tomorrow 'Anonymous' is going to post that stuff of me and if anybody sees them my life is ruined, but even if I can somehow get the money, it's still not gonna stop and they'll never leave me alone and I just can't take it anymore.

My phone beeps and I reach over an see I have a message.

From: Anonymous
Thanks for leaving school early. Our school is a much better place when your not there. Just like everywhere else your not... Your so pathetic

I put my phone back down and there's a knock on my door.

"Hey. Ray said you came home early today. You ok?" Michael asks, walking in and I nod, not saying anything. "I'm sorry about snapping at you this morning I was just really stressed about something. It wasn't anything you did" he says softltly. "It doesn't matter any more" I mumble "You do look pretty pale. Do you need anything?"

"I'm just tired" I mumble and he nods. "Ok well I'll leave you to get some rest. And don't worry about Mikey. Ocean and I will take care of him while you get some rest" he smiles and turns to leave.

"Michael?" I call him back and he turns back to me. "Will you really take care of him?" I mumble and he nods confused. "Of course we will" he smiles slightly then leaves the room.

I hear him walk back downstairs and I get up from my bed and close the door then walk over to my dresser and take out the bottle of sleeping pills.

Anonymous is right. I am pathetic and everybody would be better off without me. But I'll be gone soon so everybody can finally be happy.

****
Michael's POV

After checking on Janet, I go back downstairs and Ocean is walking through the front door.

"Hey! How was..."

"Ssshhh" I cut her off. "Janet's upstairs resting. She's not feeling to good" I whisper. "I thought she looked a little pale this morning. Maybe I should called the doctor" she whispers back and I shake my head. "Let's just let her rest for now and see how she is in the morning. I'm sure she's..."

I cut off when Mikey starts screaming from the living room and Ocean and I rush in.

"What happened?" Ocean asks "I don't know. He just started screaming" Ray says confused and hands him to Ocean.

"You sure he hurt himself?" I asks, trying to help calm him. "He just started crying. I think he wants his mommy" DJ says. "Janet's not feeling to good right now and needs some rest" I explain and Ocean and I continue to try and calm him down. Mikey's never just starts randomly crying hysterically like this and no matter what we try nothing seems to be calming him down.

****
Janet's POV

I lay on my bed and start to feel drowsy and close my eyes, then suddenly I hear a loud high pitch scream from downstairs.

I know it's Mikey, but I can also hear Michael and Ocean trying to calm him and I know he'll be ok with them. I close my eyes again then suddenly feel a sharp unbearable pain in my stomach and feel like I'm going to vomit.

I get up and somehow manage to get to my door, then stop fall to the ground, unable to move anymore.

****
Michael's POV

We're still trying to calm Mikey down and I hear a loud a bang.

"Did you just hear that?" I turn to Ocean and she nods. "I think it came from Janet's room"

"I'll just go check on Janet" I say handing Mikey back to Ocean.

I get to the stairs and Veah walks out of the living room. "Daddy. Come play? "

"Soon sweetheart. You go play with uncle Ray and the others. I'll be back in a moment" I smile and she smiles back and nods, then goes back onto the living room.

I get up the stairs and Janet is outside her door, trying to pull herself up.

"Janet!? What happened?" I ask concerned as I run to her and help her up. She opens her mouth to speak then looks at me confused and dazed and I hold her up and guide her back to bed.

"You stay here. I'm gonna call a doctor and..."

Before I can finish her eyes roll to the back of her head and she start going into a seizure.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

201K 6.6K 52
Sequel for Too Young To Love .. Five years later - Cali had finally had enough and moved away from her family, but something made her return back to...
598 78 8
What will happen when a young 12 years old Beyoncé goes to stay with her grandmother for the summer. will she create a unbreakable bond with the pop...
1K 12 8
(SEQUEL TO "THE WAY SHE MADE ME FEEL") (BEFORE READING THIS STORY, PLEASE READ THE ORIGINAL STORY, "THE WAY SHE MADE ME FEEL"!! THANK YOU!) Michael J...
83.4K 2.8K 63
Michael and Amber are together again and are still expecting a baby. They are beyond excited, and ready to start their new life with their 2 beautifu...