Scars Left by Memories ↠ Stil...

By -missmischief

In which Alexandria Mikaelson is Klaus' full sister, and after the death of Kol, she decides to go off on her... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤

08

17.5K 410 49
By -missmischief

𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃
be patient. just like a puzzle, it takes time for all the pieces of your life to come together

"YO, Scotty." Stiles snapped his fingers next to Scott's face, "Hey, yo, Scotty, still with me?" He questioned the Latino boy who was leaning against the window, looking like he was about to pass out.

Alex was sitting behind them, running my fingers through Stiles' hair. Her thoughts from the last few days clouding her mind. Klaus probably has witches searching for her location, which is why she's glad that she had a witch of her own. She sighed, running her long manicured fingers on Stiles' scalp, hearing a little hum come from him in delight.

"Yeah, sorry." Scott sat up straighter but Alex saw the wince. She smelt the air, smelling blood. Her eyes went straight to Scott, wondering why he wasn't saying anything. "Uh, what's the word?"

"Anachronism."

"Something that exists out of its normal time," Scott answered, no hesitation.

Alex smirked because she felt like a proud mother since she's the one who compelled him to study more. He had told her about his grades and she took it in her own hands  to help him out. She could've just compelled the teachers to give him a good grade, but decided to not do that for his sake. See, she can be nice sometimes...

"Nice. Okay, next word...Incongruous."

"Um, can you use it in a sentence?"

"Yes. Yes, I can." Stiles nodded. "It's completely incongruous that we're sitting on a bus right now, on our way to some stupid cross-country meet after what just happened... incongruous."

Alex swallowed thickly, thinking about went down last night.

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd."

"Perfect. Okay, next word. Um, Darach," Once that name flew out of Stiles' mouth, Alec glared at the back of Stiles' head. "Darach, it's a noun." Scott gave him the same look she was giving him. "We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?" He noticed how Scott looked and stopped talking about it. "Next word...Intransigent."

"Stubborn, obstinate."

Alex snorted, tapping Stiles on the head to gesture to him. The bus went over a bump which resulted in Scott groaning.

"Oh, buddy, you okay?" Stiles asked his best friend, worriedly. "We shouldn't have come. I knew it. We shouldn't have come."

"We had to. There's safety in numbers," Scott stated, wincing, and Alex nodded, understanding where he was coming from.

"Yeah, well, there's also death in numbers, okay? It's called a massacre... or bloodbath, carnage, slaughter, butchery, wow, that's..." Scott groaned, cutting him off, and Stiles said, "All right, Scott, I'm telling coach that..."

"No. I'm all right," Scott dismissed, stopping Stiles from doing something rash.

"You're not all right, Scott. I heard your heart beat pick up when you said that. Plus, I can smell your blood." Alex sighed, actually worried about the little mutt. "Show us the wound." He shook his head. "Now," she demanded.

"Okay." Scott grunted as he lifted his shirt, showing them the wound. Alex crinkled her nose in disgust, looking at the wound. It was three long and deep claw marks on his stomach.

"Oh, dude..." Stiles trailed off sympathetically. 

"I know it's bad, but it's because they're from an Alpha. It'll take longer to heal." 

Alex had an internal battle with herself. She could expose herself to every werewolf on this bus, including Stiles or she could somehow get Scott alone and feed him her blood.

"How come Boyd and Isaac are fine then?" Stiles questioned making Scott ignore what he said, but place his head against the window in sadness. 

"I can't believe he's dead. I can't believe Derek's dead."

"I know where they are," Scott blurted out as he rushed into Derek's loft where they all were.

"Same building as the Argents, we know," Alec spoke up from where se sat on the table beside Stiles. She wore one of his flannels that she had stole from his closet.

"Cora and I followed the twins," Boyd told a confused Scott.

"Then they want you to know," Scott told them, giving Alex a weird look.

"Or, more likely, they don't care," Peter spoke up and Alex pointed a finger at him, nodding her head.

"What is this?" Scott looked down at the papers, plans, and maps that they had laid out on the table.

"Isn't it obvious?" Peter questioned. "The schemers are scheming, coming up with a coup de main, better known as a pre-emptive strike."

"You're going after them?"

"We," Alex corrected him.

"Tomorrow. And you're gonna help us."

"Two of you, back in your seats!" Coach snapped before looking at Jared. "Jared, again, car sick? Every ti... how do you even get on the bus? Look at me. No, don't look at me. Look at the horizon. Keep your eyes... keep your eyes on the horizon." He then looked at Scott. "McCall, not you too."

"No, coach, I'm good," Scott said, sitting up, trying to not wince as he said so.

"Hey, Scott, you're bleeding again. And don't tell me that it's just taking longer to heal, okay? Because I'm pretty sure that still bleeding means not healing, like, at all."

Alex looked past Scott and Stiles and at Ethan. "He's listening," she stated, glaring.

Stiles glanced at Ethan worriedly. "Is he gonna do something?"

"Not in front of this many people."

Stiles scoffed, "Okay, well, what about the two ticking time bombs sitting right near him?" He gestured to Isaac and Boyd.

"No, they won't. Not here," Scott answered his best friend, shaking his head weakly.

"Okay, well, what if they do? Are you gonna stop 'em?"

"If I have to."

"No, you won't," Alex blurted out, looking at Scott who turned his head and looked at her. "I'll take care of them."

"They're one floor above them in the penthouse, right above Allison."

"So kill them first, that's the plan?" Scott questioned, a disappointed and slight disgusted look on his face. 

"They won't even see it coming," Alex told him simply, shrugging.

"Why is the default plan always murder?" Scott asked, looking around at all of them. "Just once, can someone try to come up with something that doesn't involve killing everyone?"

"You never get tired of being so blandly moral, do you?" Peter questioned, looking Scott up and down. "Not that I disagree with him."

"I do. Why do we need this kid?" Cora — Derek's sister —asked in disgust. "And her?" She gestured to Alex with even more disgust. The blonde rose her eyebrows and jumped off the table, standing in front of the mortal.

"This kid helped save your life," Alex told her, her eyes slitted as she stared down at her. "And I also helped when I could've just walked away. If it wasn't for me, you would've been dead, two little kids would also be and normal people would've found out about the supernatural. Now, either you shut your trap and help us or i'll just have to force you."

"Alex," The voice of Scott said, a hand grabbing her wrist. She grabbed the wrist and twisted it.

"And you know we can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move.," Alex finished, looking Cora directly in the eyes before backing up and sitting back down on the table.

Alex looked at Boyd who was gripping the the seat tightly. She stood up quickly and went to walk towards him when her hand was grabbed. She looked down at the hand that grabbed her and was met by a worried Stiles.

"Where are you going?"

"Boyd. He's gonna do something," she told him simply, her eyes leaving his as she turned to stare at Boyd.

"Okay, what? How do you know?" He rushed out, looking at Boyd as well.

"Look at his hands," Alex told him as she saw the claws. She shrugged Stiles' hand off and continued her journey towards Boyd who started to get up. She roughly grabbed his shoulder before he could fully get up, and literally pushed him down onto the seat. "You got a plan? Tell me your brilliant plan, and I'll let go. What are you gonna do? Kill him, right here? And then what? What are you gonna do after that?" She questioned, her hand not leaving his shoulder.

"I don't care", Boyd growled at her, but she just rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"You might not but I do. I came here to have a new beginning. This werewolf stuff, well, it kinda ruined that, but I'm not leaving anytime soon, especially because some mutt wants revenge and wants to kill a werewolf, an alpha, in front of a lot of people. Now, either you calm the fuck down or I'll tear out your spleen," she threatened.

When he didn't calm down, she forcefully made him look her in the eyes. "Calm down now. Your in control, not the wolf. You will not kill Ethan, okay?" He nodded his head, her compulsion working. She grinned and stood up, making her way back to her seat.

"Problem solved?" Stiles asked her as both him and Scott looked at her in surprise, curiosity and worry.

"Yup." She nodded.

It was a few more minutes into the ride, and Scott was only getting worse, Stiles was getting so anxious, he decided arguing with the Coach was the right thing to do.

And seeing as they couldn't do much, they had call Allison and Lydia, and eventually, Alex got so annoyed and angry, that she just went up to the Coach, planning to compel him.

"Hello, weirdo," Alex greeted before looking him in the eyes. "You will let us off the bus for an half an hour bathroom break, understood?" He nodded his head. "I said, do you understand?"

"I do."

"COME on, Scott," Alex said to herself as she carried Scott in the bathroom, the rest of the pack behind her. She quickly sat him down on the floor, lifting his shirt, seeing the black goo come out of the wound. She sighed, knowing what she had to do.

"Can one of you get me the first aid kit. Afterwards, can you leave me alone with Scott, I don't think it's a good idea for everyone to be crowded in here," she told them and they nodded. They all left; Allison was the one to give Alex the aid kit, and give Scott one last look before leaving.

The blonde original sighed, looking at Scott in worry. She listened in, making sure no on was near then she bit into her wrist, and fed him her blood.

She sat back, waiting for the wound to heal but when it didn't, she grew even more worried. But then she recalled something. One time, the first friend that she had made after turning into a vampire, was a werewolf, and had gotten hurt and got someone killed in the process. She didn't heal and Alex's blood didn't help any. It was called "Somatoformic".

Alex grabbed the first aid kit, thinking it was a gold idea that she had made them get her it. She took out the needle and the string. She put it in her mouth before pulling it out, trying to put it through the little hole in the needle when an hallucination of Kendra, her friend, had showed up. Alex flinched, her hands shaking.

"You killed me! You told Klaus about me and had me killed! I thought you loved me! You said you loved me! Why did you say that when you didn't!?"

Alex closed her eyes tightly, trying to rid of the hallucination. When she opened her blue eyes, she saw Nathanial, an old boyfriend of her's standing there. "You did this to me. You told your brother about us. Good riddance, right? I broke your heart when I cheated on you with Kendra and this is how you repay me? Get your brother to do your dirty work?"

Alex closed her eyes again, a tear escaping her eye. "Please. Please. I didn't – I didn't mean to," she spoke as if she was talking to him herself.

"Stop crying you pathetic girl." She flinched upon hearing the voice of Mikael. "Cry. Cry. Cry. That's all you do is cry. Just like your brother, Niklaus. You both were and still are pathetic. Don't know how to do anything right." All the memories of him beating her came to mind making her whimper. "Stop crying, girl!" She jumped, hearing his booming voice as if he was actually there, standing beside her.

"Please. I – I tried to be the perfect daughter, I really did," she cried out pathetically.

"It's okay, sweetie."

Alex opened her eyes immediately, hearing the voice of her mother. "Is it really?" She questioned.

"No, it's not. You killed me! You stupid bitch! You and your siblings do not deserve to live. You all have had your time to love but you didn't. All you do is destroy everything. Nobody will love you, never. You're just a crying little bitch. You deserve to die!"

"Stop!" Alex screamed out, her breathing being erratic. "Stop. Just stop. Please. Just stop." She opened her eyes as everything went silent, breathing in deeply and tried again with putting the string in the hole. And when she did, she breathed out and started stitching him as quickly as she could.

She grinned as she heard the heartbeat of Scott pick up and he moved, grabbing her hand.

"Thank you." He smiled weakly at her.

"You're welcome." She sighed out in relief. At least she was finally able to save someone.

The group arrived at the abandoned building, watching Scott and Isaac approach Deucalion.

"We're just gonna talk to him, try to reason with him. That's it, all right?" Scott asked Isaac, giving him both look. "What?"

"Nothing. It's just that, uh, I'm actually kind of hungry now," Isaac told him.

"So am I."

"You didn't come alone," Deucalion noted as he came out of the shadows.

"Yeah. This is Isaac."

"I'm not talking about Isaac."

Derek and Alex then walked out of the shadows, the others behind them, smirks plastered on their faces.

"You knew I would do this?" Scott asked and Alex nodded. "Derek, Alex, don't. You can't do this so no one gets hurt. If someone else dies..."

"Him. Just him," Alex told Scott, looking at Deucalion.

"Just me?" Deucalion questioned. "Now, how's a blind man find his way into a place like this all on his own?" Kali slid down the concrete pillar, her red eyes on display. Ennis walked up behind them, his red eyes also showing. The twins showed up on the floor above them.

"Easy." Alex smirked and ran forward, growling and as she did so, Kali jumped and kicked her. Instead of flying back like she wanted to happen, Alex growled louder, grabbing her hair and pulled her closer to her.

She was then grabbed and thrown a few feet away. She stood up quickly, her eyes in slits. She saw the twins jump down and turn into the mega alpha monster they were. She popped her neck and ran towards them. She used them as a wall to kick off of and landed on her feet easily. She did an uppercut, sending them flying backwards.

She smirked towards Deucalion, knowing that he felt that.

The blonde turned her head quickly, seeing the others being held down. She then faced the twins again, only to find them approaching her with anger clear as day on their face.

Alex growled out in rage, punching them in the face before she ran towards Ennis who held Isaac and Scott. She kicked him straight in the gut, sending him back into a pillar, the pillar cracking.

She looked towards Deucalion. "I'm stronger than your stupid mutts, Deucalion. That means I can easily kill you," she threatened.

All of a sudden, something sliced through the air and a bright light occurred.

"Allison," Alex growled out, waiting for her to be done.

She then stood up quickly as Allison ran out of arrow just Ennis ran at Scott, hitting him hard, knocking him back, but when Scott stood up, his eyes were red for a few seconds before they turned back to gold.

"True Alpha," Alex whispered, remembering when she did the research on their type of werewolf.

The blonde looked over at Derek as she heard him whimper. Both him and Ennis who after knocking Scott back, started fighting Derek.

She ran forward and grabbed Ennis' head, snapping it, but she was too late as she watched Derek fall to the escalator, making a loud thumping noise. Ennis's body fell and Alex sucked in a breath, not hearing the heartbeat of Derek.

"Ennis!" Kali screamed out and Alex simply smirked, turning to the dark haired wolf.

"Kali!" Deucalion yelled and him and his pack left.

Alex and the others stared there in disbelief.

Derek Hale was dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 37 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
76K 1K 15
y/n mikaelson daughter or Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Daughter of Hayley Marshall A Werewolf Alpha. All her life y/n has been on her own...
277K 6.9K 20
In which a cold-hearted immortal huntress falls for one of the Mikaelson brothers for the second time around. Season 4 - TVD
54.5K 1.4K 28
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 | the vampire diaries 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 she looked up at the stars as she missed him while he did the same 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩...