Midge the Neko - Boyxboy -com...

By SammyDAdams

**The full story is published on Amazon, the link is in my profile.** Scott finds an odd boy who needs his... More

Chapter 1 -- Found
Chapter 2 -- Warm
Chapter 3 -- Reveal
Chapter 4 -- Belief
Chapter 5 -- Ihop
Chapter 6 -- Talking
Chapter 7 -- Distractions
Chapter 8 -- Eat
Chapter 9 -- Shop
Chapter 10 -- Loss
Chapter 11 -- Sick
Chapter 12 -- Past
Chapter 13 -- Kelly
Chapter 14 -- Naps
Chapter 15 -- Up
Chapter 16 -- Sing
Chapter 17 -- Nookie
Chapter 18 -- Purr
Chapter 19 -- Bacon
Chapter 20 -- Zac
Chapter 21 -- Trip
Chapter 22 -- Art
Chapter 23 -- Afterparty
Chapter 24 -- Family
Chapter 25 -- Beach
Chapter 26 -- Tickle
Chapter 27 -- Breakfast
Chapter 28 -- Shower
Chapter 29 -- Plans
Chapter 30 -- Bracelets
Chapter 31 -- Collared
Chapter 32 -- Wednesday
Chapter 33 -- Calendar
Chapter 34 -- Drive
Chapter 35 -- Sebastian
Chapter 36 -- Standoff
Chapter 37 -- Hotel
Chapter 38 -- California
Chapter 39 -- Ears
Chapter 40 -- Surprise
Chapter 41 -- Disneyland
Chapter 42 -- Tattoo
Chapter 43 -- Another
Chapter 44 -- Accept
Chapter 45 -- Away
Chapter 46 -- Search
Chapter 47 -- Dusk
Chapter 48 -- Reunion
Chapter 49 -- Listen
Chapter 50 -- Settled
Chapter 51 -- Coffee
Chapter 52 -- Dancing
Chapter 53 -- Steven
Chapter 54 -- Fight
Chapter 55 -- Cheesecake
Chapter 56 -- Switch
Chapter 57 -- Ideas
Chapter 58 -- Three?
Chapter 59 -- Apartment
Chapter 60 -- Zoo
Chapter 61 -- Thanksgiving pt. 1
Chapter 62 -- Thanksgiving Pt. 2
Chapter 63 -- Thanksgiving Pt. 3
Chapter 64 -- Black Friday
Chapter 65 -- Rearranging
Chapter 66 -- Police
Chapter 67 -- Spock
Chapter 68 -- Lovebirds
Chapter 69 -- Notice
Chapter 70 -- YouTube
Chapter 71 -- Ikea
Chapter 72 -- Beds
Chapter 73 -- Moving
Chapter 74 -- Returned
Chapter 75 -- Momentum
Chapter 76 -- Olaf
Chapter 77 -- Bravery
Chapter 78 -- Bars
Chapter 79 -- Fire
Chapter 80 -- Alarm
Chapter 81 -- Sale
Chapter 82 -- Porn
Chapter 83 -- Welcome
Chapter 84 -- Monday
Chapter 85 -- Lee
Chapter 86 -- Games
Chapter 87 -- Wyatt
Chapter 88 -- Contact
Chapter 89 -- Nanny
Chapter 90 -- Recording
Chapter 91 -- Mall
Chapter 92 -- Panic
Chapter 93 -- Interrogation
Chapter 94 -- Caught
Chapter 95 -- Jail
Chapter 96 -- Carousel
Chapter 97 -- Eval Pt. 1
Chapter 98 -- Eval Pt. 2
Chapter 99 -- Eval Pt. 3
Chapter 100 -- Reward
Chapter 101 -- Transfer
Chapter 102 -- Challenge
Chapter 103 -- Alive
Chapter 104 -- Barter
Chapter 105 -- Flight
Chapter 106 -- Safehouse
Chapter 107 -- Answers
Chapter 108 -- Flip
Chapter 109 -- Texas
Chapter 110 -- Probation
Chapter 111 -- Trial
Chapter 113 -- Marley
The End
Published !!!!

Chapter 112 -- Papers

1.3K 103 1
By SammyDAdams

Two days after Christmas Scott was once again parking and walking up the nondescript stairs to Agent Guy's office. The difference was that this time, Midge was by his side. He knocked and opened the door at the gruff 'Come in'. "Hey Agent Guy."

"Hey Scott, Midge. Come on in, have a seat. I have a few things for Midge and he'll need to sign a few things." He opened the manilla folder on his desk and pulled out a Texas birth certificate, handing it to Midge. "You're officially an American, and human to boot. Congrats Mr. Golding. Here is your Social Security card, you'll need to sign the bottom."

Midge could barely hold the pen, although he had practiced his signature for almost an hour last night, preparing for this moment. Finally he put pen to paper and signed his name. "Thank you."

"No problem. Now I need a few pictures. One to submit for your state identification card and one for my files. I'll print you out a temp card today and your fancy one will be mailed from the Department of Motor Vehicles in about a week. Sit in the metal chair for me and smile." He walked over to the camera on the tripod and snapped a few pictures. "Scott I need one of you too." Alright, while that prints and processes, tell me about your Christmas, Midge."

"It was really fun. Scott's family is very nice. His mother is an amazing cook and his sister is very sweet. I have a present for you." he said, pulling a slim package from his bag.

"You didn't need to do that Midge. It says it's for me and the Missus, want me to open it now or wait until I'm home with her?"

"I would like you to open it now and see if you like it." Midge answered.

"I like you kid, I really do. Alright." He slid the paper off the frame to reveal a beautiful drawing of their kitchen. Kimberly was standing with a carafe of coffee in her hand while Guy sat at the table with a cup in his hands, smiling up at her. "This is really good Midge, I uh, I don't know what to say, really. I love it and she is going to go crazy. It'll go up on the wall for sure. Thank you."

"You are welcome. Thank you for helping me."

Guy took a few deep breaths to get his emotions in check.  "So, you were telling me about Christmas – how was the day?"

"It was a joy tornado. Everyone was very happy and they even got me presents which was very sweet of them. I got some gift cards that I can use to buy things... right Scott?"

"Yep. We'll go shopping back home so we don't have to fit it all in the suitcases" he answered.

"Joy tornado is about the best description of Christmas I've ever heard. Glad you had a good one Midge. You guys heading out soon?"

"Yeah, probably tomorrow. I have to head to NYC not long after New Years and I want some time to get things organized in L.A. We sort of left it in chaos with, well, everything that happened" Scott said.

"Hey, I want you to know that I talked to your Steven. I explained a few things to him and you don't need to worry about him. At all. If you see or hear from him, let me know. I'm giving you a copy of the rules but let me go over the main ones really quickly. You're to check in at least twice a year. If Midge goes missing you are to contact me immediately. If you lose any paperwork, same thing. You must keep his Neko identity a secret to the best of your ability. Got it?"

"We can do that" Scott said. "Thanks for all your help, having an ID is literally a game-changer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
183K 5.4K 29
Katsuki left his hometown right after they graduated UA High trying to run from feelings for Izuku that he could never quite come to terms with, taki...
295K 8.1K 19
Izuku Midoriya has been bullied his entire life. After collapsing during a test, Katsuki Bakkugo becomes suspicious of his old friend. He soon learns...
155K 7.7K 20
Eren was born into Levi's hatred, and when the raven-haired man wasn't able to kidnap him as a child, he was forced to watch him grow. Now, on the ba...