We'll meet again#YourStoryInd...

By QueenUnderDMountain

It all happened seventeen years ago... A young girl,evy argent was punished and killed by her family just bec... More

We'll meet again
THE BEGINNING
Re-Bonding
First encounter as a wolf
Think you could see me as your boyfriend
I love you more then you know.
Michael Seymour
Monster
Truth about us.
Love is in the air
Backstabbing family(part 1)
Backstabbing family(part 2)
'Heat' at the moment.
'We are one'
Brother from same mother
The attack
Revelation (Part 1)
Revelation (part-2)
Epilogue

New Chevrolet Camaro-2013

929 22 4
By QueenUnderDMountain

Hey guys presenting new chapter as always, also from now on the chapters will be Sybil's POV, only when there will be any change I'll write.
As always this story is dedicated to @shruthii and @sheriffsquinty.
Thank you for reading.
_____________________________________

All those years I've been thinking about Gabriel, that how he would treat me after seven years of separation, has he got any girlfriend, or maybe a partner.

but all my insecurities washed away when he kissed me. Strange, first encounter and first kiss with my first and only crush. I was conflicted between my feelings for him.

He kissed me!!! he kissed me!!!
What was I thinking? moreover,what was he thinking?
people don't think when they kiss, you know...
yeah, but, he is my best friend and when he kissed me I felt butterflies and sparks, creating tingling sensation..

My mind was completely surrounded by dizziness, some sort of magnetic pull was there between us, it felt like something was pulling me towards him. it was heavenly, and....

"Hey, still thinking about the kiss." Cora teased wiggling her eyebrows.

my cheeks turned beet red,i turned my face to hide it from her.

"Hey, don't hide from me. since you and I are going to the same school, and we both are seventeen, so we are sort of best friends."

Damn I completely forgot about the school, it's tomorrow. oh gosh..

"Umm, I am taking all advance classes. I mean, i'm attending all senior classes, but yeah, you and I can be best friends."

"What? That means you'll study with Gabe."

"Yeah, that's what I mean." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh,my my,, Gabe will defiantly faint, absolutely, truly." she chuckled.

"Absolutely faint.How?" I laughed at her selection for words.

"You know he is been dying to get to know you, to meet you. there wasn't a single day from past seven years, that he hasn't spent thinking or talking about you."

seriously is she right??

"Yeah, i'm always right." she chuckled and dragged me towards the store,"come on let's get you a nice dress and then we'll head back home."

"yup, let's go."

after three hours of excessive shopping from Cora's side,I only bought a simple sea-green backless dress, which stopped my mid-thigh, and a pair of stilettos,I was completely exhausted. well I am not, seriously not in shopping like other teenage girls, who enjoy every bit of shopping. well as for me my batteries usually worn out within an hour of shopping. Praise god,i actually spent three hours with Cora today.

Cora dropped me at my house after lots of teasing-talking-&-teasing. She told me almost every story of how Gabriel missed me and how much he talked about me. well as for me, i'm so glad to hear that.

As I entered the home, my cellphone buzzed. A new text message from Chris: HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? DID THAT VARULV BOY TOUCHED YOU?

Me: NO I'M GOOD, AND HE DIDN'T TOUCH ME,AND NOW I'M GOING TO BED,SO GOODBYE. TTYL.

Chris: BYE, STAY SAFE.

I made my way towards the kitchen for water, my grandma motioned towards the hot dogs she was baking." no thanks grams, I'll just sleep. I really need it." I shrugged while she nodded.,"sweet dreams dear." " thanks grams."

As I entered my room that beautiful moment flashed in my mind, all the kissing and intimacy made me blush.

I was so tired that as soon as my body touched the bed, sleep engulfed me immediately.
A little girl was playing happily with a boy of her age. they both looked somewhat similar, both had same chocolate brown hairs, same hazel eyes. They were running and throwing mud-balls at each other. happiness and laughter was echoing in the surroundings, then suddenly the boy threw a mud-ball that hit the little girl in face, she stumbled and started crying, her father came running from the inside and engulfed her in his arms, wipping the tears and mud from her face, he then glared at the little boy and barked," I told you not to hurt her, she is just a child Chris. you are her brother, you are supposed to protect her, not to hit her." " but dad, we were just playing and she was throwing these balls too." little boy protested showing the mud-balls. " I don't want to hear anything, you've hit her, what if...."
" no daddy, don't scold him, he wasn't aiming for me, he was aiming at that pig, down the garden." the little girl defended her brother while pointing towards the pig.
" okay fine baby girl,i know that you love your brother more than me," he chuckled." but let's get you inside because both of you need to bath." all three of them laughed together.
"we love you daddy." both kids said in unison and hugged him. their father then picked them up and walked towards the house," I love you too, kids." 

I opened my eyes and blinked them for a moment. what was that? was that a dream? argh, today was the most hectic day of my life.

I glanced at my watch, oh my god, oh my god... it's seven already," grandma why didn't you wake me up, i'm late, i'm gonna be late." I yelled and rushed towards the bathroom, to run a bath. after rubbing and scrubbing,i dried myself and put up on the dress I bought earlier along with the stilettos. I glanced at my watch one more time, ah it's only seven forty. thank god. I ran downstairs calling for everyone," hey i'm ready let's go."

"woah,woah, where do you think you are going young missy." grandma stopped me using her hands.

"what? it's Derek's birthday and I don't wanna be late." I replied.

"yes,I know, but where is your makeup? and why are hairs wavy?" she questioned raising an eyebrow.

"grandma,I am not like other teenagers who plaster their faces with tons of whitening powder and stupid hair gels." I frowned at her question. grandma grinned,but const interrupted," yeah,Sarah she is right. I've never seen her using any makeup nor there is any makeup kit in her room, but she still look beautiful."

"time to go ladies." grandpa entered the house whistling,and stopped in front of me. "what?" I asked.

"you look beautiful dear." he smiled.

"thanks grans,tell that to your wife."

"why?" he asked. "she is forcing me to put on some makeup but I don't want to." I pouted.

"ohh,dear,that's it, if you don't want to then don't, no one will force you,not even your grandma." he whispered the last part.

"yes,thank you." I high fived him and ran towards the car.

we arrived at varulv mansion,after five minutes drive,the house looks as it is,the beautiful Victorian mansion all those long pillars and large archway. my palms were sweaty, I started showing signs of nervousness. my grandpa placed his hand on my shoulder,squeezing it reassuringly.

"hey,don't be nervous,it's just his birthday,it's not like he is getting married to you." he teased. " grandpa." I grunted and walked away from the car before anyone else starts teasing me. I walked towards the mansion. everyone was scatterd in the front lawn, I was having a hard time recognizing these faces but I did. At least few.

I entered the mansion only to see hundreds of people laughing and joking around my eyes immediately started searching for 'him', but he was nowhere to be seen. I turned around and crashed into someone,I immediately braced myself for the impact, but it never came, instead I was wrapped in two strong arms. Tingles started spreading through my skin, electricity was coercing through my whole body and my heart was beating rapidly. I slowly opened my eyes only to see Gabriel's beautiful eyes staring at me in amusement. his hands strongly held my body and were placed on my bare back.
Damn I had to wear this dress today only,so that he can touch me more..'

he was staring at me intently."what?" I whispered."are you alright."

"you are the one who was about to fall and you are asking me if I am alright." he laughed.

I smacked his arm earning a grunt from him. " so..."

"so,that,.you look....umm...you look....."

"idiot. I know, I shouldn't have worn this dress. I know I look completely ridi......"

before I could complete he crashed his lips on mine,shutting me up. he placed his hands on my bare back rubbing slightly. our lips moved in sync but we both pulled away to catch our breaths.

" you look beyond beautiful,princess." he whispered kissing my forehead.

"I..I thought you would like this dress,because sea-green is your favorite color,so.." I said nervously, biting my lower lip.

" yes,totally,I love it and sea-green is still my favorite color." he smiled. " but please don't do that."

"do what?"

" that biting your lower lip." he whispered in my ear,kissing my earlobe." it turns me on."

I blushed harder this time." ok.mister that was way more than 'bestfriend' talk." I said pushing him outside.

" who said you were my bestfriend. you are more than that." he winked." come on let's go,I want to introduce you to my family and friends." he said dragging me towards the back garden.

after half an hour of introduction and hugging my body and mind started to shut down.

"hey,come on,first we've to cut the cake and then comes presents." he said jumping up-&-down like a 5 year old.

my jaw dropped and my eyes wide opened at the sight. there were hundreds of lanterns floating on the sky, above the garden. "did you like it?" he asked. "like it,i love it." I said hugging him tightly.

"i knew it, that you love lanterns." he high-fived his father.

" happy birthday to you too sweetie." ma Jenna hugged me and kissed my forehead. " but I thought her birthday was yesterday." Jonah asked.

" yes it was but we used to celebrate our birthdays on same day, whether it's on hers or mine." he replied kissing my forehead, pulling me into a hug.

"oh shit, we never knew that you would celebrate your birthday today, we should've bought you a gift. please we are so sorry." Olie and Oliver begged.

" no problem, guys don't worry."

" yeah, don't worry it's not that you are her ma-, bestfriend. she doesn't need gifts from you." he snapped and I rolled my eyes.

" maybe you should put a tag on her for being your bestfriend." a redhead sneered from behind." it's not that she is your mate or something, she is just a little weak human, look at her she is not even beautiful or prettier than me,Gaby." she launched herself at him opening her arms to hug him, but he immediately stepped aside, making her fall on the ground.

" what the....." I shouted, but it was nothing compared to the bellow that came from Gabriel," you dare talk to my mate like that, you despicable animal." he was shaking with anger, his jaw and fists were clenched and he continued throwing murderous glares at her." you will respect her no matter what, she is your...." he paused closing his eyes and sighing loudly." don't go anywhere near her, and do not,i mean it do not try to hurt her, or else you know the consequences. do you understand." he yelled making everyone flinch.

"yes...yes alpha,I understand." she whimpered.

I glanced at him, he was still shaking with anger. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him tightly,kissing his neck in process. he loosened a bit,but was still angry." Derek,hey,babe.. it's alright,look she apologized. she is gone,let's just concentrate on our birthday shall we, I don't want my birthday boy yelling and shouting at people." I cooed in his ear. His arms immediately found their way on my bare back again, making me shiver in delight. he buried his face into my hairs and inhaled deeply. " yup, you are right." with that we walked further into lawn, hand in hand.

" okay sweetie cut the cake." ma chirped, clapping her hands.

" yeah go ahead" before I could say anything else, he grabbed my hand and placed the knife in it." what?" I asked raising an eyebrow." together forever" he smiled and took my hand into his large one.

we blowed the candles together and cut the cake, earning several praises and claps. after few birthday songs and dances,I finally made my way towards dinner table. gosh, it feels like I haven't eaten in ages. I groaned rubbing my stomach.

" hey birthday girl, over here,i saved some for you." a beautiful blonde called gaining my attention. I nodded and head towards her. " here, eat it, it's so damn good." she moaned chewing her meatball.

I was about to tell her that i'm a vegetarian, but Gabriel interrupted," i'm sorry malia, but my pretty lady here is vegetarian." he said sliding his arms around my waist. "oh,I'm sorry alpha,I'm sorry Luna,I..I didn't know," she stuttered."gosh,how stupid am I." she whispered.

"hey,hey,don't worry. it's no problem,it's alright. don't feel guilty." I reassured her patting her shoulders.

"go ahead,enjoy the party and just call me Gabriel."

" yes thank you,al- Gabriel." she whispered before running away.

"what was that, you scared the poor girl." I said smacking his shoulder. "ouch,ouch., it hurts beautiful." he winced running his shoulder.

" now, now don't be a such a drama queen, i'm hungry and I need food." I pouted hugging him sideways.

"ok, ok, hungry duck let's get some food inside your system." he said grinning like a fool. " hey, i'm not a duck, let's say i'm a 'hungry iron man' and I need new paladium core for my arc reactor." I said pointing towards my chest. "Oh, god how did I forgot your love for superheroes." he said shaking his head. " yup, you know which superhero I love most." I said playfully. "yeah, you never let me forget him, his stupid face and that tiny body." he grinned.

" hey, hey he is not,NOT, not stupid and definitely does not have stupid face and tiny body." I said poking my tongue out." he is super, super hot and has a die hard body,those rock hard abs,those beautiful blue eyes,those delicious lips, and that killer smile. he is perfect,Chris Evans is perfect. I mean who would not like a superhero and savior like captain America a.k.a Steve Rodgers. oh my gosh Derek if I'll meet him,I'll definitely kiss him. those lips,oh gosh are so....."

before I could complete my sentence his lips already attacked mine,his kiss was completely possessive and full of hunger. he bit my lower lip asking for entrance which I immediately gave. he deepened the kiss and growled lowly in his throat,making me shiver in delight.my hands grabbed his collar pulling him more towards me,his were firmly placed on my lower back,shooting pleasuring electricity,through me. after pulling away we both were huffing and puffing for air,"don't,I mean it,don't kiss anyone except for me." he ordered in a husky tone."babe these lips of yours are meant for me and me only. only I am the deliverer and collector of these lips." he said licking my lower lip." please don't let anyone set their dirty,'non-kissable' lips on yours." he said kissing my neck and earlobe." promise me you won't let anyone,i mean it, anyone kiss you." he stared in my eyes, sincerity oozing from him.

" not even Chris Evans" I pouted.

" specially him." he growled tighting his grip on me. " please he is my favorite and beside he is so handsome" I pouted throwing my hands up and down. "well I am much more handsome than anyone, even more than him." he winked, dragging me towards the kitchen," let's recharge your batteries shall we."

after filling my stomach satisfactorily,I winked at my so 'handsome' Gabriel who was continuously staring at me for some reasons unknown.

"okay, i'm all done, time for your gift." I said offering my hand which he eagerly accepted.

I pulled out a shall sea-green velvet box and gave it to him.

" what's in that?" he asked pointing towards the box.

"oh, no you fool she is not proposing you." Oliver teased from behind. "yeah, like he was expecting that." Olie slapped his brother's back. "let the birthday boy open his present." Jonah grinned.

"yeah, go ahead." I encouraged him.

he slowly picked the box from my palm and opened it. everyone gathered in the living room was either grinning or smiling. "umm, whats' this?" " that's a key, you idiot." Cora said in her usual 'duh' tone.

" yeah,i know this is an automatic key, with a beautiful keychain, but what's it for?" he asked still confused." that my dear Derek, you have to find out and in order to do so you have to go outside" I said patting him.

"but.."

" oh, come on man, would you just go already,you are killing us." someone yelled from the crowd. I winked and shooed him outside. as he stepped outside, everyone gave me a thumbs up and I smiled., after few seconds he yelled in delight," oh my, Evangeline, come here, right now."

" yeah, coming" I walked and stood by his side, interlacing my fingers with his.

" you.. you bought this for me, babe."

"Uh-huh" I nodded and suddenly out of nowhere his lips found mine, caressing and loving them softly.

Gabriel's POV:

I was extremely confused, what's she got for me, she won't tell. I was more confused to see the key. my anticipation and excitement were building up but non of them was affected by it,i know that she already informed them about the gift and I was the only one in dark here. who am I kidding!! As I stepped out I saw the most beautiful set of four wheels, my dream car Chevrolet Camaro-2013, black color, sleek design. I was beyond crazy for this car and she knew it. I had a special place for cars in my heart, especially camaros', she always used to tease me, that I should marry a camaro because I told her that I love it. I was happy that I got my favorite car from my mate, and my wolf was happy because 'his' mate remembered something we loved.

stupid wolf.

I placed my fingers gently on it's curvy design, afraid to loose it or maybe just to scratch it.

"it's all yours sir, your girl e-mailed us yesterday and requested immediate delivery of this beauty here, today. she paid all of it's expenses today only, including its' on-road cost and all of it's accessories." the driver stepped out and handed me the insurance paper and owner's name,"Gabriel Derek Varulv", he also handed me a letter, and stepped aside. I immediately opened it and read,,

" my dear bestfriend, this beauty is only made for you, so don't let anyone touch it because it's yours now, just like me. So hurry up and call me because i'm dying to ride it.:-):-*
yours bestfriend- Evangeline.

I immediately called for her,"oh my, Evangeline, come here right now."

happiness radiated from all over me.

I was dying to feel her beside me. she stood beside me interlacing our fingers. I grabbed her chin gently," you..you bought this for me babe." "Uh-huh" she nodded. I crashed my lips on hers which completely caught her offgaurd, but she immediately responded. I caressed and nibbled her lower lip and tongue, her moaning encouraged me to deepen the kiss, but as always Cora interrupted, Damn sister.."I told you he would instantly fall for it." she high-fived Jonah. " yeah, dude, did he fall for the car or the girl." Oliver teased making her blush. "i would say both." dad grinned encouraging them, which made her hide her face in my shirt. "oh, sweetheart, don't tease my son and daughter much let them enjoy their moment.." mom too joined their teasing parade. "mom.." I shook my head embarrassingly, which encouraged them more. " honey take her for the ride she deserves it.." "actually both of them" dad completed her sentence and everyone laughed. Sybil still hid her face in my shirt her cheek rested on my chest and I could feel that they were completely heated up.

"dad..." I groaned.

"what, are you asking me for a ride, oh sure boy, why not. who would say no to such a sexy ride." he winked and I rolled my eyes.

I finally pulled her face from my chest and offered her my hand," would you like to join me, for my first ride, princess." " yup, definitely." she smiled and accepted my hand. I opened the passenger door for her, she immediately slid down shutting her door I made my way towards the driver's seat. "ready" I asked, "always" she smiled as I stared the car. mom, dad, Cora, and everyone congratulated and wished me luck, showing their green light,' their both thumbs up'.

The very black non-living thing roared to life as I put it into gear and gave it race. I loved the feeling, the smell, the looks and the presence of both my car and my mate.

mom mind-linked me, advising me to handle the situation carefully,
" look Gabe, we all are very happy for you and Sybil, but if you are planning on revealing your secret today, then please do it subtly. just don't scare her away."
" year mom,i get it. but i'm not planning on telling her today."

I reassured her before shutting my mind-linkfrom everyone.

"Derek, you alright., it's not too much, is it." she asked, her innocent hazel eyes showing concern. her fingers lazily drawing circle on my bicep.

she is making it hard for me to control myself.

"yes, i'm alright and no it's no too much." I took her hand and kissed her knuckles placing our intertwined hands on my lap.

Gosh, moon goddess must have been really happy with me, that she made her my mate. when we were little,i always prayed moon goddess to make her my mate, when she left I cried my eyes out and prayed moon goddess to give her back to me,i missed her so much, her caring nature, her soft voice, her humble self, she was born to become a Luna. moon goddess finally accepted my prayers and send this Angel to me as my mate. we drove in silence upto the falls,our favorite hiding place. we used to come here when we were kids,we used to spend all day and night here,playing and eating fruits. only two of us knew about this place. "so where are we going." she asked rubbing her thumb over my knuckles. " you'll see." I gave her a goofy grin stopping the car right beside our secret path. "is that.." " are we..." "I..I.." she gasped putting her hands over her mouth,"Derek, you still visit this place." she finally asked recovering from her shock. " yup, after you left,i came here more then often, spending my whole day here, reliving every moment we spend together." I said running my hand through her hairs. "I've... I've always loved this place." she whispered. "i know, let's go, let's get to our place" I said. "but you stay here." I stopped her as she turned to open her door I immediately got out of my side and rushed towards her door, opening it for her, as I offered her my hand. she laughed and placed her hand in mine,"thank you kind sir." she may not be Britt, but her sexy accent always gets on me.,"well my pleasure, princess." I kissed her cheek and she blushed. "come on princess." I grabbed her hand as she entangled hers around my arm, leaning towards me.
'she is accepting us, mark her now'my wolf spoke.

'yes I know, but there is no way in hell i'm marking her now'. I ordered.

what's his problem. I already left my scent on her so that everyone knows she belongs to me. " oh my god, Derek, you.. you actually built that?" she exclaimed pointing towards a two-story cottage.

"yes beautiful, you know I promised you that I'll build us a cottage in this place, looks like I did it." I said grinning from ear to ear.

"come on then what are we waiting for, let's get you inside." we walked towards the entrance as I offered her the key to unlock the door she nodded and opened it.

"oh, my Derek it's beautiful, lovely." she smiled, grabbing my arm again, shooting tingles up to my whole body.

'Damn this girl is driving me crazy'

I showed her the entire cottage starting from living room, then kitchen and then the room next, living room and kitchen were based on modern style, where as the room downstairs is library, completely Victorian style, which she loved instantly. there is only one room downstairs because the cottage is constructed as duplex, another thing she loves. A beautiful chandelier hung low in the living room, the whole cottage was built just the way she loves. three bedrooms upstairs, one of them for us and others for our kids, now that kids part I didn't tell her. our room was painted with different patterns, but the roof was decorated with stars and planets. I actually requested one of the pack artist,Robert, to paint theroom and especially the ceiling. she loves starry night, the universe, the moon. I started explaining all the details of the room, but not it's purpose, that is for later, she listened intently. we made our way downstairs, then suddenly I felt sharp pain in my head, as if someone was desperately trying to contact me,"what?" I roared.

"Alpha, sorry, but there are certain visitors on the eastern border, desperately trying to meet you, they are only muttering one word..." Eli, one of my strong enforcer replied.
"what, what do they want?" I barked.
" they are continuously asking for your help and are blabbering about 'hunters'."

"shit, i'm coming. don't let them enter our territory. I'll be there in five." I shouted.

calming myself I turned towards her,"Evangeline, princess we should go, it's getting late. tomorrows' school." I said cupping her face. "yup, let's go." she nodded.

Shit,i forgot her gift. "wait." I ran towards her gripping her elbow, she turned around and asked," what, is everything alright, you seem tense Derek." concern filled her eyes.

"umm, yeah i'm okay, but I uh... I forgot to give you your gift." I said nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.

"oh, you fool, that's why you bought me here, right." she laughed poking my head.

"yeah, now turn around." I said turning her around so that her back was pressed against my chest. "wha-.." she started, but I cut her off. "shh,let me. okay." she nodded.

I then pulled out a long silver chain with howling wolf locket engraved with our names. I quickly wrapped it around her neck, as it hung low between her breasts.

"it's beautiful, Derek. I..I.. don't know what to say, it's the best gift ever." she pecked my lips, pulling me towards her, but me being me I quickly kissed her intently, running my fingers on her bare back.
'i am definitely making her wear this dress again'

I deepened the kiss and touched her tongue, which danced with mine. she tightened her grip around my shoulders digging her nails in process. I was enjoying my moment, but it has to be someone to disturb it.

"alpha we.." Eli said.

"yeah i'm coming." I growled

"come on princess, let's go you need your beauty sleep, tomorrow's school." I winked and she rolled her eyes. we drove in silence but I keep glancing at her from time to time. she was in deep thought as she mindlessly ran her fingers over the pendant.

"we are here." I stopped the car in her drive way. I was about to unlock my door, but she gripped my arm and stopped me. "I can get out myself, no need for theatrics." she smiled and kissed me softly. "oh, well school starts at 8:40, so I'll be here by 8:20 and please don't say no, because i'm giving you ride for the rest of your life."

"okay,well then bye, and um goodnight." saying so she quickly opened her door and walked towards her house. she waved at me before entering. I turned my car and drove off to the eastern border. fifteen people were standing there, all bloodied and worn out. one man was holding a little girl in his arms, was weeping. I quickly rushed towards them,"what happened?" I demanded.

"alpha" Eli bowed," they refused to answer my questions, they said they only wanted to talk to you." he said mentioning the weeping man.

" who are you and whose pack do you belong?"

"we belong to slade pack, alpha." the weeping man answered. "I am John slade, beta of the slade park and second-in-command of alpha Andrew slade."

"what happened to you and your alpha? where is he?"
"something is worng" oliver mind-linked me.
"about time you got here betas" I addressed Olie and Oliver, sons of our beta uncle Peter, they too vowed with me today for their beta position.

"alpha slade is dead." he sobbed. "they killed him, hunters killed him, this is what is left of our pack. before dying he ordered us to take his daughter away from that land to seek your help alpha, we need your help."

" are they your family?" I softened my tone a bit.

"yes, this is my daughter, my sons and my mate." he said gesturing towards people sitting beside him.

"alpha" they bowed. " and the rest are enforcers and their mates" he said glancing towards others. "and this little girl is alpha's daughter." he said pointing towards the girl in his arms. "she hasn't shifted yet."

"she needs medical help Oliver,call the pack doctor and his mate in the pack house, take her with you, you are fast runner, tell everyone to clear the pack house for injured. and Eli gather more enforcers for border patrol. I barked orders and looked towards Oliver handing him the girl, "go brother." hearing my words Oliver took off towards the pack house.

"you are coming with me." I ordered john, walking towards the car.

as we both stepped in I asked him immediately," who was their leader?"

"Gerard argent." he said in angry tone.
'that maniac' my wolf snarled.

'yes,we have to do something, but he is our mate's father' I replied.

'the father she hates' my wolf growled, clearly showing his hatred.

_____________________________________

oof, long chapter. well thanks for reading. please vote and comment..
thank you.
also sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 1 17
He saved her from a terrible car accident when she was a just kid but she still lost her parents. She has no memory of that night but when he comes b...
1.1M 22.4K 23
Thousands of years ago a Witch fell in love. But this love was not ordinary. She fell in love with a wolf. No one knows how or even why but she had s...
2.2K 43 28
This story is about a girl who was kidnapped at 2 and is abused and does not not she is a werewolf and what mate means until she is saved from almost...
96 0 16
A werewolf love story with a sweet little kiss.