Lauren Imagines

By HoldUpJack

Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG More

Sleep Wrecker
Starring Contest
Work From Home
Running
Coffee
The Pencil
Meeting Her
The Song That Changed Everything
Stars
Tired
'Her' Album
Trust Issues
Freak
Nose Kisses
Tell Me What You Believe
Her beauty
Blind Love Pt. 1
Fake Sleeping Helps With Love
Into You
Blind Love Pt. 2
Surprise
Its Kinda Obvious You Oblivious Idiot
Waking Her Up
Making Her Smile
The Dream
Under The Covers
Eyes
I Miss You's
Just A Wave Goodbye
Savior
Thunder
Mess
Mess Pt.2
OCD
Don't Hurt Her More.
Sick
Injured
Don't Be Beautiful
Puppies
Simply Ended...?
I'm Not Okay
Robbers
Sad
H.O.T
Never Stop
I'm Not Sorry I Loved You
Spider
Once In A Life Time Event
Scared To Touch Her
What's A Soulmate?
It Was All For Me
Follow This Trail
Playing With Her Hair
Falls On Stage
3 AM Phone Call
Her Time
I Love Her Okay?
She Ditches School For Me
Telling A Puppy My Secrets
Throwing Apples
Embarrassing And Funny
Pray For Manchester
Pray For Manchester.2
She Was Trying To Keep Me Safe
Ringtones
Waiting
Pool Party
Zodiac Love
Cuddles Denied
She Just Loves Knowing
Leo Love
All She Did Was Fall
Kiss My Boo Boo's Away
Donut
Mine
Hiding
Lost In The Storm
I Loved You
First Kiss At A Party
The Last Of The Star Makers
Do You Ever Just...
Soulmate Searching Pt: 1
Pizza Stealing Green Eyed Monster
Kissy Kiss
Natural Beauty
Soulmate Searching Pt: 2
Soulmate Searching Pt: 3
Soulmate Searching Pt. 4
Soulmate Searching Pt: 5
Humble.
I Don't See It
Who Are You
Sick Little Nugget
Poking To Seduction
Being Smooth
La Vie En Rose
Too Good At Goodbyes
I Can't With You
She Finds Out
If You Could...
Instagram Stories
Bad Dreams
Handwriting
I'll Fight It For You Pt. 1
Echo
You there?
You Have Two Options
What Have I Done
Don't X It Out
Drunk Ally Ruined It
What. Did. You. Do.

Taking Care Of Drunk Ally

7.7K 279 62
By HoldUpJack

I finished this at 3 in the morning, leave me alone with grammar mistakes.

Your P.O.V:

I help a stumbling ally into the 5H house and take her to the living room, sitting her down on the couch.

"Y-You know *hic* I thought you had a crush on me for the longest t-time *hic*" Says ally and I smile as I go into the kitchen.

"Then I was like, 'I make everyone gay for me!' Haha!" She says laughing soon hiccuping uncontrollably. I roll my eyes and start making her coffee.

"Then I-I saw you watching Lauren all the time, and I was like 'oooh my gooood yaaasss" She says and I smile waiting for the coffee to brew.

"Why did you say that?" I ask, suddenly I hear stumbling and see a giggling ally fall into the kitchen. I walk over and help her into one of the kitchen table chairs.

"I-I said that because *hic* you treat her like a princess *hic* even before you started dating" she says and I smile. I walk back and grab her cup of coffee, soon placing it infringes of her, I sit in the chair across from her.

I watch as she stares at the coffee for a while, soon making hand gestures at the cup.

"Ally, what are you doing?" I ask with a amused smile.

"W-What do you think I'm doing? *hic* I'm Allysus g-god dammit! I'm trying to turn this I-Into wine! *hic*" She says and I roll my eyes.

"Ally That has to be water first" I say and she looks up at me.

"Then g-get me some damn water" she says and I smile, soon grabbing her a cup of water, I place that in front of her and she start to gestures again.

"O-Okay close your eyes" She says and I do as she says.

I hear stumbling and curses around me, I hear a liquid being dumped into the sink.

Soon I hear a cabinet open and a draw open soon after. After a few minutes of silence, I hear a wine bottle open and being poured into a cup.

After a few minute of more nosies, I hear her stumble back into her seat.

"O-Okay, open *hic* open your eyes" She says, I open them to find a cup filled to the brim with wine and I smile.

"Ta-Da!" She yells.

I look over to the kitchen to see cabinets and drawers open. I soon see the wine bottle inside the open oven and I laugh.

Okay missy, time for bed" I say and start taking her and a cup of water up stairs to her room.

After a good 10 minutes of ally trying to undress in front of me, and me yelling at her, she finally falls asleep face first into the bed.

I laugh and leave a couple of aspirins and the glass of water on her bed stand. I also put her hair into a ponytail, in case she throws up.

As I'm leaving I hear a mumbling ally call out to me.

"Y/n" She says and I look at her body.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You are the best thing that has happened to Lauren in a long time" She says and I smile.

"Than-" I'm soon cut off by a laid snore and I laugh.

"Goodnight sunshine" I close her door and head downstairs, and start cleaning up, soon finishing and laying I the living room.

After another hour goes by, I hear the front door open and footsteps walk into the living room

"Hey baby" says a raspy voice and I look over to see a sober Lauren and drunk Normani and Dinah.

"Okay girls, I have some water and aspirins in your night stands" I say getting up and put their hair ponytails also.

With some thank yous, they head upstairs.

I sigh and lay with Lauren on the couch.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me also" I say and Lauren looks up at me.

"Drunk Jesus told you?" She ask and I nod.

"That's okay, it's true after all" she says and I lean down, capturing her lips with mine, soon feeling relaxing hitting me after a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.6K 30
Lauren-23-rich-has a 2 yearold son-works alot Camila-18-just finished high school-lives with parents and sister
91.3K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...
586K 17.5K 45
87 8 8
A geeky love story