You Make Me Space Bound (Emin...

By vleggett98

Eminem is admired by millions. He was my hero and Ronnie's. Can the man who changed hip hop forever, change t... More

love is the most heartbreaking thing of all
introductions-edited
mini shady-edited
hoping for a chance-edited
....love that name-edited
mini meets big-edited
two can play at that game-edited
angel meets the boys-edited
shadys back-edited
it doesnt matter.-edited
apologies-edited
safe, loved, even just for a moment-edited
not an update.
mean the things you say-edited
clarification(still not an update)
lips of an angel-edited
not an update
big strong marshmallow-edited
home-edited
contentment-edited
show me-edited
accidents-edited
like a family
dreams, hopes, goals
could not ask for more
all that matters
IMPORTANT-not an update though
when im with you
crash and burn
trusting you
children dont play games
promises
not an update-sorry
mr. and mrs. mathers
we'll be okay...
odd feelings
broken beauty
nothing could keep us apart
not an update sorry!!
how its meant to be
epilogue

i won't let anyone else hurt you

1.8K 62 8
By vleggett98

hey guys, sorry its been a while since i updated i was kinda stuck. but if i get enough comments and votes i might update Wednesday;) hope you like it, thanks for reading

much love angels

xoxo

-me

London POV

"Kids? Can you come in here?"

I lean against the couch in the living room. Kim really helped me, its really odd that she was the one that helped me. But i feel close to her even though we've only talked a few times.

"hey London, you okay?" Laney asks when she walks in.

"Yeah I just wanted to talk to you guys."

The girls sit on the couch after giving me hugs.

"Where's Ronnie at? I wanted to talk to all of you."

"Ill go get him London," Whitney stands and walka down the hallway to Ronnie's room.

They both walk in and sit down next to each other.

"I just wanted to talk to all of you and apologize for the last week. Im sorry about the way I've been acting but I promise I will try and do better."

"London you don't have to apologize, we know what you want through and completely understand that you needed time," Hailie smiles at me, she's the most like Marshall. She always knows the things to say that will make you feel better.

"thanks hai. But, i still feel bad, so how about we spend the day making sweets and stuff and then you can go hang at Kim's house and bug her?"

The girls laugh and agree to the idea. I see Ronnie stand up and walk out of the room, out of the corner of my eye.

I follow him into his room, "you okay?"

"not in the mood for 'family' bonding time." he makes quotation marks around family.

"what's your problem Ronnie? Are you mad at me?"

"no. Just don't want to hang out with my 'family'."

"Okay, what's gotten into you? We are your family Ronnie. And just because you're mad at me doesn't give you any right to act like that. I've done a lot and gone through a lot for you."

"yeah i know. I know exactly what you've been through. Look, London, can you just go? I don't want to talk right now." he lays down and turns over.

Well, that was just he icing on my freaking cake today.

I spend the day baking with the girls while ronnie sits in his room and pouts.

I hear the front door open at about five thirty.

"Dads home!" Whitney runs into the living room with Laney and Hailie behind her.

Marshall walks in with a confused look on his face.

"angel, what did you do to our kitchen?"

"the girls and i baked! We made cake and cup cakes and cookies!"

He smiles my smile. The one where his dimples come out and he looks like a kid on Christmas.

He leans over and hugs me really tightly, "i missed you baby."

"i know. Im sorry, but Im back, the kids are going to Kim's for the night, and Im going to make it up to you."

He kisses my temple and laughs when he looks around the kitchen. We managed to get flour every where, its all over the girls faces and Im pretty sure its in my hair.

"alright girls, go shower real quick while London and i clean up the kitchen and ill take you to Kim's."

"so, back to normal?" Marshall wipes off the counter while i wash the dishes.

"yeah. I talked to Kim and then the kids and the girls were pretty cool about it but Ronnie was being kind of mean."

"what'd he do?"

"he kept saying He didn't want to have family time and putting family in quotes. And then he said that he knew exactly what i went through for him. You don't think i did something wrong do you?"

"no. He's just being a teenage boy. Don't worry about it baby. Im gonna run the kids to Kim's ill be back."

Marshall POV

London and i talked for a while about the most random things. The difference between the harry potter movies and he books, the difference between new me and old me. We've always had things to talk about, even when it seems like small talk. Most of the time i just ask questions to hear her voice.

I made love to my wife before i held her and fell asleep with her in my arms.

*buzz buzz buzz*

I reach my hand over and grab my phone off the bed side table.

"hello?"

"Marshall? Its Kim. Ronnie snuck out the window and we can't find him."

"he what?!"

I feel London jerk up and look at me.

"Marshall? Baby what's wrong?"

"we will be over in a few, Kim," i hang up the phone and turn to look at London.

"Lon, Ronnie crawled out the window and they can't find him."

She jumps out of bed and shoves her clothes on as i do the same. We run to the car and speed to Kim's, how could this happen? Why would Ronnie run away? Oh god, London.

"baby, this isn't your fault. You know that right?" i grab her hand and hold it tightly.

"i don't know that. Maybe i would if i wouldve talked to my own fucking kid in the past week."

"London! Do not talk like that. Its not your fault at all!"

She Shakes her head and looks out the window, but not before i catch sight of the tears forming in her eyes.

I pull up to Kim's and we get out of the car and walk inside. Whitney is crying quietly, Hailie is bouncing her knee, and Laney is trying to comfort Whitney.

"who was the last one to talk to him?" i ask quietly. I don't know how to deal with this.

"me," Whitney whispers.

I kneel down in frontt of her and rub the sides of her arms, "can you tell me what he said sweetie?"

She shakes her head.

"whit i need to know."

She looks around the room, and i realize she doesnt want to say it in front of them. I take her in the kitchen and nod for her to say it.

"he said he couldn't look at her any more."

"look at who?"

"London."

London POV

I couldn't take it anymore, i walked out Kim's front door to look for Ronnie. How could he just leave? I apologized, and i thought we were close enough for us to talk about anything.

I walk to the playground that i used to take him to when we first met. This is the only place i know to look, and sure enough i see a shadow swinging slowly on the rusty swing set.

"Ronnie? Why did you leave? If you didn't want to be there, you couldve told me and i would have let you stay home."

"i didn't want to be at home with you either."

"what? Why?"

"can we talk about this when we get home London?"

I sigh and we walk silently back to Kim's house.

"guys i found him. Sorry that he cause a big fuss, but he's okay."

They all nod and Marshall leads Me, and the girls to the car where Ronnie is waiting. The car ride home is dead silent. And Im dreading the conversation with Ronnie that Im going to have to have when we get home.

We pull into the drive way and walk into our house. I nod for Ronnie to follow me into the kitchen so we could talk.

"okay, Ronnie what has gotten into you?"

"i can't stand to look at you London!"

I think i just heard my heart shatter.

"what? Why? What did i do? Please tell me so i can fix it."

"that's just it London! You didn't do anything wrong! Or deserve what he did to you!"

"what? Ronnie Im lost."

"my dad London. I heard you explain to Kim that he's the reason you can't have Marshalls kids. And he did it because of me. I made him do it, Im the reason you can't have kids."

He sobs as tears roll down his face. I rush around the counter to wrap him in my arms and rock him back and forth.

"Ronnie, baby, it wasn't your fault. In anyway. Please don't cry, or blame yourself."

"Im the reason he hurt you."

"no. He's the reason he hurt me. Ronnie you are not at fault here. You're just a victim of how the universe works. We all are. The universe throws things at us to see how strong we are. This is just an obstacle that we had no control over."

"Im so sorry London," he hugs me as he sobs.

"don't you ever apologize for that Ronnie. Don't. Okay?"

"that's not just it."

"what?" i lean back a little so i can see his face.

"yesterday the house phone rang but i didnt get to it fast enough and

They had to leave a message. It was Erica, the social worker, my dad killed Christy and Allen. He was the one standing in the road."

"Ronnie, Im so sorry sweetie. But please don't blame yourself."

"i won't let anyone hurt you ever again, London. I promise."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 611 72
7 years later, life has completely changed for Marshall and Amanda. Will they get back together or Move on to different people while still being craz...
359K 12.6K 162
Tessa Sanchez Black is an singer from California. She's worked with many talanted people like Jay z, BeyoncΓ©, Nas, LL cool J, Janet Jackson, Lil Kim...
1.1K 91 9
January, 1997-Detroit Michigan. Shardonay's lifelong bestfriend, Celisse which who had became her roommate could be a burden at times due to drug ha...
54.3K 1.4K 53
"You don't even try," he said to me, disgust ringing in his tone. "You never did. I can see that now. It's like you don't care about anything." My s...