Fairytales (BTS ver.)

By GrandmaChipmunk

Open to requests, a fairytale and BTS member(optional). Let me know!! Everyone knows the classic fairytales... More

Part 1: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Part 2: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Part 3: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Part 4: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Auther's note
Part 5: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Part 6: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Part 7: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Part 8: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Part 9: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Part 10: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Part 11: Beauty and The Beast (Suga)
Part 1: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 2: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 3: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 4: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 5: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 6: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 7: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 8: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 9: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 10: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 11: The Little Mermaid (Jimin)
Part 1: Peter Pan (V)
Part 2: Peter Pan (V)
Part 3: Peter Pan (V)
Part 4: Peter Pan (V)
Part 6: Peter Pan (V)
Part 7: Peter Pan (V)
Part 8: Peter Pan (V)
Part 1: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)
Part 2: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)
Part 3: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)
Part 4: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)
Part 5: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)
Part 6: Sleeping Beauty (Jin
Part 7: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)
Part 8: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)
BTS was played at wreslting match
Part 1: Rapunzel (Jungkook)
Part 2: Rapunzel (Jungkook)
Part 3: Rapunzel (Jungkook)
Part 4: Rapunzel (Jungkook)
Part 5: Rapunzel (Jungkook)
Part 6: Rapunzel (Jungkook)
Part 7: Rapunzel (Jungkook)
Part 1: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 2: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 3: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 4: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 5: Cinderella (J-Hope)
5k!!! Thank you!!
Part 6: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 7: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 8: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 9: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 10: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 11: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 12: Cinderella (J-Hope)
Part 1: Aladdin (RM)
Part 2: Aladdin (RM)
Part 3: Aladdin (RM)
Part 4: Aladdin (RM)
Part 5: Aladdin (RM)
10k guys! Thank you all!
I'm Back!!!
Part 6: Aladdin (RM)
Part 7: Aladdin (RM)
9/11 *Not an Update*
Part 8: Aladdin (RM)
Part 9: Aladdin (RM)

Part 5: Peter Pan (V)

412 12 0
By GrandmaChipmunk

"Twinkle, twinkle little star . . ."

    "Did that really happen?", Andy asked in a questioning tone. He couldn't believe his mother when she told them that her brothers flew because of a fairy and that his father could already fly.

    "Of course it did."

    "You sure?"

    "Yes, now shush. Let me continue", Abigail huffed before continuing the story.

********** Flashback **********

    The wind blew through Abby's hair, her arms wrapped tightly around Taehyung's neck. Her eyes squeezed shut as her head rests on the man's shoulder, his arms holding her close to his body. The sound of her brothers excited laughter and talking reached her ears, telling her they were near by.

    "Hey, you okay?", a deep voice whispered in her ear, making her shiver.

    "Yeah ... I'm okay", just as she replied, a huge gust of wind rushed past them causing her to tighten her grip around his neck even more.

    A quiet laugh past through her ears, "Open your eyes."

    "Why?"

    "You'll want to see this."

    Slowly, Abby peeled open her eyes, looking up with her blurry vision to see Taehyung smiling down at her. Turning her head away from Tae, her vision clearing, she saw one of the most beautiful sights she had ever seen. They were flying over the blanket of mist that rests over London, the lights in the houses and apartments slowly turning off as the residents turn in for the night. The dull yellow light of Big Ben shining over the rooftops of London. The stars now sparkled with no overcast to cloud their bright light now.

    "Wow", was all Abigail could say as she looked at the stars that surrounded them.

    "Yeah", Tae whispered, never taking his eyes off the girl in his arms. Pulling his gaze away from her awe strucken form, Taehyung noticed they were about to enter Neverland, "Hold on tight, we're here."

    The scenery around they was suddenly blocked by a bright white light, though it looked puffy like the clouds causing her to shut her eyes right once more. Before she knew it though, it light dimmed quite a bit but didn't disappear. Curious of what happened, Abigail opened her eyes and saw a completely different landscape than the one they had just been flying over.

    The tall buildings and apartments of London where no longer in sight, the night sky replaced by clear bright blue. They were heading towards a semi large, crescent shaped island, the water surrounding the island was a beautiful crystal blue. A small volcano laid dormant on her left, a small cove near the base of the volcano. On the other side of the island was a small mountain, though high enough to where clouds touch the snowy peak.

    "Welcome to Neverland!", Taehyung turned to face Abigail's brothers, smiling like there was no tomorrow, "I have some people I want you guys to meet."

    With this Tae turned back around, getting closer and closer to the island. He was making his way towards the left side of the mountain, before landing in the lush green forest next to it.

    "They're over here", Taehyung stated, a large leaf in his hand ready to pull back.

    "Wait who? Who are these people? What are they like?", Namjoon asked not knowing what to expect.

   His smile widening to a grin, Tae answered, "You'll see."

    Pulling the leaf back, the siblings were greeted with bright colors and loud laughter. All around them were bright colored ribbons tied to the trees and their branches, swings hanging down from higher branches. If you looked above you you could see several elaborate tree houses all connected to one giant platform that wrapped itself around the the biggest tree. At the base of the humungous tree was fire pit, logs, big stones and wood carved chairs lined the rim of the pit. A little ways away from the pit was large flattened piece of land, that looked like it was meant for playing football, or as Americans say soccer.

    Standing in the middle of said field was two young boys, laughing at something one of them had said beforehand.

    "Come on! I want you to meet the others!", Tae said again, grabbing Abigail's hand as he ran towards the two boys, her siblings and Jin following close behind. As the five got closer to the duo Taehyung started yelling to get there attention, "Guys!! I'm back! I have some people I want you to meet!"

    Effectively getting their attention, the two boys turned to face V as he now stood in front of them, the three siblings standing close behind as Jin floats above everyone's heads.

    "Boys, these are Abigail, Namjoon and Jimin. Why don't you introduce your selves?", Jin introduced the siblings, pointing to each of them as he said their names.

    The first of the two to step up was what looked to be the younger of the two. He wore a black bunny onesie, the hood pulled up over his head making the ears flop on either side of his head. He had short black hair and big brown doe eyes, on his right cheek was what looked to be a faint scar of some sort. The little boy smiled up at the siblings, showing of his small white teeth as he spoke up, "My name's Kookie!"

    Jimin skipped forward, his hands clutching his chest as he smiled at the boy in front of him, "I'm Jimin! Can we be friends?"

    "Umm, I don't know . . . you're short", it was true, the young boy as about two to three inches taller than Jimin, though Abigail thought Jimin was a bit older.

    Pouting Jimin mumbled, "That's not nice", his voice wavering as if he was about to cry.

    Seeming to pick up on that fact, the young boy grabbed Jimin's hand and began to walk off while saying, "Let's go play over here."

    Giggling at the silliness of the scene, Abby directed her attention to the silent boy wearing a skunk onesie.

    The boy looked to be around Namjoon's age and had black hair and brown eyes, though his skin wasn't as dark as the other boy's. This boy had skin as white as snow, making his dark hair and eyes pop out even more, he had a far away look in his eyes as he looked at her and Namjoon. Finally speaking up he said in tad bit deeper tone than Kookie, "My name's Yoongi, but Kookie and V call me Suga so . . . . I guess you can call me that too."

    After he was done speaking, he began walking off towards the direction that Kookie and Jimin ran off to. Namjoon curious, ran after Yoongi looking as though he wanted to know more about him.

   "I'll go with them to make sure they don't get hurt", Jin stated before flying off, not waiting to here Abigail's protests that never made it out her mouth. For with Jin gone, that left only Abby and Taehyung . . . . alone.

    'JIN!! Why did you leave me?!', was the shared thought of the two people that now stood in silence.

***********************************************************

I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for not updating, life has been a bit hectic recently and I just haven't had the time. Though hopefully I'll be back on my normal schedule by next week. Anyway I hope you enjoy ❤️❤️. I apologize once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 0 6
Hello There Beautiful Reader, Thanks for dropping by! :) This is purely based on the writer's (oh, that's me!) imagination. PLEASE DON'T COPY, PASTE...
23.8K 1K 28
BTS x OC Fanfic AMBW Story have you ever felt whole but so incomplete? Like a part of you was missing... the final piece? Follow along with the stor...
6.5K 162 8
This is my first fanfiction you guys.. So I hope you enjoy it
246K 5.9K 146
I have created some imagines for BTS! This is my first Fanfic writing! I hope you enjoy it. I do love Bangtan aka BTS!!!! If you're apart of ARMY let...