A Different Cinderella Story

By DMSJ06261995

Two different people meet in one spot but thought they never meet each other. They meet online. They thought... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 24

388 11 0
By DMSJ06261995

I went up and looked at Riven. He was not moving. I then said,

"You scared. You scared that I will beat you."

"No. I just think he did that on process." Riven said.

"Whatever chicken." I said. I know that would work. He then came over to face me.

"Bring it." He said.

"It's on." I said.

We then started to fight. He was not messing around. But he knows I wasn't either. Everyone was watching us. We didn't even know Rico and Codatorta come back.

*Riven's POV*

Musa and I were fighting. But it was post be just training but with me and Musa I don't know. She was really good. Someone taught her.

I was going to take her down. Just then I was going to attack the last blow. But she tricked me. Then the next thing I know I was on the ground and Musa was on top of me.

"REALLY!!!???" I yelled mad.

I looked right into her eyes. She quickly got up. What was that about? It doesn't matter. What matters is where did she learn how to fight like that?

"Wow. A fairy took down one of my best students. Wow" Codatorta said to me.

"What? Don't judge a book by its cover." I said to them.

Then we took a break. I walked up to the guys. They were standing with the pixies.

"How are you man?" I asked Rico.

"I fine. No concussion. But I will probably a bad headache." Rico said.

Lizzy sat there not saying a word. He makes her so shy and nerves.

"See Lizzy he is fine. No worries." I said to her. Which made her blush. We all tried so hard not to laugh.

"Musa question. Where did you how to fight like that?" I asked her.

"An old friend of my taught me when we were young." Musa told me.

"How young?" Brandon asked her.

"Maybe about five or six years old." She said.

*Musa's POV*

"What?" Lex asked.

"What? He wanted to make sure I was safe." Musa said.

"Awwee." The Winx said.

It was later that day. We were all hanging around the school. I was sitting outside on the balcony playing my guitar.

I was last into my music. Music is the only thing helped me express myself.

"That sounds amazing." I heard behind me. I turned around to see...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755 29 7
When you search the term 'Fairy' what comes up? An image of a beautiful girl with glimmering wings appears on your screen. The words 'Mythical Creatu...
41.2K 625 25
Riven returns and starts a friendship with Musa. The Winx have a new problem with trying to keep their powers and having to make sure the Trix don't...
6K 149 24
Emily Springs finally got over her PTSD and is living happily with her parents and friends so what happens when an old enemy of her mother's shows up...
39.8K 654 43
Riven X OC story I don't own any of the characters from the live action besides my own thank you and I hope you like it. It won't be exactly like the...