FaLliNg FoR YoU✔️

By Eerciblaze

"Calm down baby girl ,first of all you will be friends with me " I said . "I dont make friends" she said with... More

chapter 1❤
chapter 2❤
chapter 3❤
chapter 4 ❤
chapter 5 ❤
chapter 6 ❤
chapter 7 ❤
Rocco Marlz❤
Amora stons❤
Chapter 8 ❤
Chapter 9 ❤
Chapter 10 ❤
Chapter 11 ❤
......❤
Chapter 12 ❤
Chapter 13 ❤
Chapter 14 ❤
Chapter 15 ❤
Chapter 17 ❤
Chapter 18 ❤
Chapter 19 ❤
Chapter 20 ❤
Chapter 21 ❤
Chapter 22 ❤
Chapter 23 ❤
Chapter 24 ❤
Chapter 25 ❤
Chapter 26 ❤
Chapter 27 ❤
Chapter 28 ❤
Chapter 29 ❤
Chapter 30 ❤
Chapter 31❤
Chapter 32 ❤
Chapter 33 ❤
Chapter 34 ❤
Chapter 35 ❤
Chapter 36 ❤
EPILOGUE❤

Chapter 16 ❤

17.4K 840 27
By Eerciblaze

OH NO AM IN HIS ROOM

He smirked at me as he walk closer to me ,I stepped back and he kept stalking towards me.

" Rocco ..."I whispered not knowing why.

"Yes baby girl "he smirked still coming closer to me, I looked around his big massive room, and just a king sized bed a white leather couch and beautiful cream colored wall and lets not forget the glamorous chandelier above,  wow!  Forgetting he was stalking me I realize it's no time to admire this room yet.

What to do?  What to do? What to do? My eyes caught his towel  then I grab it from the end of his wardrobe,he lifted a questioning eyebrow.

"what's that for ? He asked,  I shrugged.

"I want to dry my hair ...am so wet "I said and he smirked harder as he step closer to me oh no that's a wicked smirk,  I moved away and there was the bed just behind me,  why is his face so.... So yummy right now?

"Really baby ....your wet for me ?he said seductively.
Oh no his over reading meaning to it
"No I mean am socked ....can't you see it ...don't come any closer "I held the towel to my chest,he was so close already, just a little and I will fall back.

"  thought you said you were wet for me baby"he winked at me, I might be so dumb when it comes to sexaul  things,  but being" wet"isn't something I won't understand.

"In your dreams ....let me dry myself move back "I said but instead he grabbed the towel .
"Rocco...let it go "i pulled the towel from the other end .

"I want to dry Myself too"he said but I knew his playing again .
"No...wait first ...after me then you "we were both dragging it now ,he was laughing I used all my strength to drag the towel from him but so bad I fell back on the bed and he fell on top me, I gasped with wide eyes.

Oh no this can't be happening!our position is really awkward.

"Rocco...can you move "I said trying to mentain my breath he just stare blankly at me I pushed against his chest ,I can't be like this ,I could feel my blood rus,  his body so hot against mine,  I just feel the heat evaporating between us, his making me feel things I've never felt before his like a Drug to me .

I push him harder and he took me along,  he fell on the floor and now am on top him ,his hand wrapped strongly around my waist,he chuckled of course I know what his trying to do,  we looked into each other's eyes ,I could feel his eyes  on my lips ,he gently tug my hair behind my ear and leaned up to me , before i knew it his lips was on mine, he was so fast that I didn't know how ,his lips is so cold ,i shivered that instant, what do I do, I've never kissed before well at least I watch movies,  but never tried it with anyone,  but now roccos lips are on mine and am frozen.

Oh no Amora his kissing you already!this is really embarrassing.

He moved his lips gently on mine and I was just immobile ,am afraid to move what if bite him,? when he didn't get my response he stopped and look into my eyes releasing me from his hold and I quickly  got up from him as I hide my embarrassed self ,I started avoiding his eyed  and playing with my fingers,he got up and touched my arm .

"Baby what's wrong ?he asked .

Oh just great his really gonna laugh at me !how will I tell him I've never been kissed before!and am afraid I might bite him ,my cheek are so red already.

"Common what's wrong ...."he said and held my face up and we look into each other's eyes,.
"Umm....."I try to talk ,you can do this Amora just tell him .

"Well Rocco.....I ....I ...I don't know how to....kiss"I spoke more like whisper as I hide my face down oh no am so embarrassed right now .

I can still remember on my prom night in high school I refused to kiss Jerry my prom date I was just 15 then ,he tried to but I pushed him ,I've never hard anything called relationship with any guy ,I get bullied in school alot ,and I really don't mingle with boys like that,and besides it's only suzy am close to ,yeah we both went to the same high school she's actually my childhood friend,i knew her since when I was 13 and she 14 we've been bestfriend,i actually came to know jack when I was 19 that was when my dad died .

P.O.V:ROCCO .

I can't believe this ,Amora doesn't know how to kiss ? but she really is serious,wow am so happy, cause thinking of her with other men only make my blood boil ,I want to be her first and last in everything,yes I mean, I really have feelings for her ,for 4 good years am able to have feelings, a heart to love again ,I really really have deep feelings for amor and am willing to wait untill she gives me. Chance to come in ,I want to love her ,I feel so bad that she's not even my girlfriend yet,well I will have to do it,maybe I will ask her soon .yes I will .

I gently cup her face up In my Pam as I looked into her eyes, I knew she's embarrassed.

"Really ? I asked she nodded shyly. I study her face a little and she took a peak at me   so adorable.

"I could teach you "I spoke without thinking and I eyes widen.
"You....... You want... to... te.... teach me?" She stammered.

"Ahn...... Yeah ...something like that....... .it's really simple...just listen ,when I want to kiss you ,you open your mouth a little,then ....I will insert my lower lip into your mouth" shit this sounds so cringe "while your upper will be in between mine ,.....then you close your mouth over it ,and gently suck on it ....it's either you lick oh suck on it ,.....and also we switch again ...then your lower lip will be in between my mouth then my upper will be in your mouth ,you can lick or suck on it .....can we try it ? I ask I could see that she's blushing.

"Hay....trust me ...it's really simple,"I whispered she nodded shyly and I pulled her against my chest gently ,I could feel her heart beating fast she's nervous and I know.

Gently I lifted her face to mine ,and I leaned gently into her thinking she might pull away but ,she opened her mouth a little and I kissed her ,I gently began moving my lips against hers,her lips is just too soft and perfect,it fit mine perfectly.

"Common baby ...kiss me "I whispered in between kisses and she started kissing me ,we were very slow I wanted to hard it but she's just learning she's not used to it yet ,I held her face in one place angled her head and kiss her ,she responded at an instant she stopped then I pressed harder she moved her lips against mine again trying to follow what I've thought,  but the mistakes are right there as her teeth kept bumping into mine.

She really doesn't know how to kiss!I think it's my duty now to start teaching her!oh the mansion will really become fun .

When I pulled away from her ,her lips were swollen,we looked into each other's eyes I smiled at her .
"You see...it was easy.....don't worry ,I will keep taking you through the lesson you will become a good kisser like me "I said and she raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"You....you ...mean... kissing lesson ....I really dont want any one to kiss me again " she frowned.
"Hay...it's no one eals ok ...am the one ...your lips are only for me ...no one else,you are mine ...you get it ? I asked .

"Well....it won't happen again"she said .
Could she be really serious right now .didn't she like it?

"No way ....be expecting everyday...I will kiss you anywhere and any time I like ....your mine and only mine "I said with clenched teeth,her eyes were wide as she listens to me,  suddenly she blushed a smile appeared on her face.

She nodded and I hugged her,such a perfect girl for me ,her body is so perfect against mine , I just can't get enough of her, she's all I need.

_______________________

Yeah !yeah !yeah!... finally they kissed .
Hope you liked this chapter,dont forget to vote and tnx ,next chapter processing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 183K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
2.8M 182K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.7M 113K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...