Chapter 12 ❤

I woke up with a slight headache , I feel so tired like I've run a marathon with hammers knocking my head off,,the sunlight from outside the window shown so bright, pearing into the room,i try to open my eyes gently,i could feel movement,my eyes opened and I turned my head to see someone lying on the couch.

Where am I,this isnt my room at all, now it seems like I've been here before.

Then everything came rushing back from the previous night .

I gently try to sit up ,Mr Greek god had saved me last-night, trying to sit up I mistakenly rested on my wrist and Oh boy! Did I say that hurts like what the fuck.

"Ouch!!! ......" Mr Greek god sprang up hearing my painful voice and rush to my side, it hurts alot ,he looked so worried.

"Baby girl are you ok....? He asked trying to help me sit up .
"Yeah.....thanks again "I smiled at him.
You can just say am happy cause this is the first time am smiling at him.

"Does your hand hurt ?he asked looking at my right hand that am gently rubbing.
"Yeah....maybe I lay on it "I lied

The truth is I dont want him to worry about my hand !,after all his not my father nor brother ,I can't let him stress over me .

"I will be right back " he said I nodded and he head out of the room,i gently rested my back on the bedpost ,am really hungry and tired,by the way am wearing another dress again ,did he Change it or ...no he can't maybe his maid did.

Some minutes later Rocco walked in with a tray in his hand ,I watch him as he came closer to put it on the side bed table, did I say he looks so incredible hot right now, his his short jean and white singlet his muscle staining out from the sides, as I drool over and over.

"You should eat something" his voice brought me back from my wonderland and I gulped.

"Alright" I replied

The truth is am really hungry and there's no way am saying no to this meal ,after am done here I will go stay with suzy ,but let me try to be nice to him for once and especially for This meal .yeah for this meal.

I open the food and it was pancake,jam and a hot coffee ,my best meal how did he know!maybe it's just coincidence my mouth water at the sight alone, did he make it? I thought...nah , i doubt that he has a maid for crying out loud Amora " my mind scream... yeah whatever , stupid mind .

"Thanks "I started eating while he looked at me am kind of shy ,and I think he noticed cause he just smiled.
"Why don't you join me ? I ask feeling awkward that I have to eat while he watch like some body guard.

"You should eat up " he said I ate a little , it was awkward seeing him watch me while I eat, but this delicious meal, I couldn't leave it just because of some pears of Grey balls, those beautiful Grey balls.

Eating to my satisfaction I think am well fit to leave .

"Umm....Gree..."I tried to call .
"Rocco" he caught in and I just smiled .
"Umm... Rocco,thanks alot for saving me last-night..and thanks for the meal ,I really need to start going" I said that moment I saw the look that came across his face like he wasn't expecting me to say that.

"Your going no where amor...." He muttered, his eyes suddenly looking dark I stared at him with a raised eyebrow.
Is he for real right now ,is he my dad or brother?

"Why? ...but I can't stay here "I said.
"Where will you go ..? He asked .

"Too suzys " I replied.
"No...your not " he replied in a serious tone, and did I say possessive? Yeah possessive much .

"May I know why ...why won't I go? " I asked suddenly feeling angry,who is he to tell me what to do .

"Because...I don't want you to go to suzys ...your staying here now " he says emotionless and I stared at him wide eyes.

Someone just shoot.

"I refuse to stay "I replied. Anger already escalateing within my system.
"You were out so late with your bag ...what happened to your house ,why are you going to suzys ? He asked.

"Its non of your business " I answered glaring at him as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well that isn't a good way to speak to someone who had saved you twice from falling " he said and I bit my lip looking at him, well true maybe I sounded a little rude? I mean if not him I would probably be deaf by now.

"I have some kind of issue right now ,I want to stay with suzy for a while"I lied not wanting to tell him anything eals as I looked away from him.

"That's not enough reason for me to let you go baby girl "he said looking serious, I turned back at him and saw the incovencing face he had on.

"Why? ...I already told you ...you can't boss me around,your not my father I will do what I want "I half yelled. Amota some respect for your hero.

"Well...it's still no baby girl "he said nonchalantly.

"Why....why won't you let me go ,how is it your business? " now am really upset ,what's wrong with this dude?

"Tell me Rocco ....why won't I go ... what's the use of the possessiveness"I glared.

Then he looked at me our eyes met and a cold shiver ran down my spine charming all the butterflys chirping within me, rolling my stomach like a waterfall as his eyes penetrate me wanting to make me see what his reasons were , my heart beat weirdly and we stare for a long time .

"Cause ...your ..mine"he said softly.

That instant my heart stopped beating as I stare blankly at him,did he just claim me to be his !no this must be a dream ,the BILLIONAIRE can never claim a common girl like me ,but he looks serious,OH NO!

Somebody Shoot me!

_______________