Chapter 17 ❤

P.O.V: AMORA.

Ever since that kiss,ive not been able to get Rocco of my mind ,i lay on my bed almost throughout the night thinking of how soft his lips was on mine, I wanted more, more of it, but then am confused ,if he likes me then why can't he date me? ,or does he have another woman.no,!no way,rocco won't dare kiss me like that if he does, for goodness make heaven he claims me as his !so why can't he at least ask me to date him ,does he have another woman ?

Thinking of it alone is Making my blood boil ,I woke up this morning but his already gone to work , weird he didn't even come kiss my forehead today before leaving, why do I even care is not like his my boyfriend.but it hurts,seeing suzy and Sam so much in relationship within weeks they were already dating but here I am ,Rocco hasn't even said a word!oh that bastard how I wish to rip his neck off.

I was pulled out of my thought by someone touching me as I jumped scared .

"Mom Airpita"I whispered huskily she chuckled.
"Am sorry I scare you dear ....how are you " she asked .

Well just so you will know am at the sitting room right now .
"Am fine ...sorry too...I think i slightly jumped for no reason"we both chuckle.
"Your so funny dear "she said walking into the kitchen I followed behind.

"Mom Airpita...what are you making? I asked taking a sit close to the counter .
"I want to make some chilly recipes....do you like ...rotted eggs ? She asked .

"Rotted eggs?I asked seemingly,its actually new to me .
"Yeah ....with some beverages...."she Chuckle a little.
"Will you teach me how to make it ...I mean i don't even know how it taste "I said smiling at her.

"Sure dear ...Rocco will really love it if you make it for him some time ,it's his favorite"she said .

So Rocco loves chilly recipes and rotted eggs ,oh rotted eggs! Rolling my eyes at the way it sounded ,how come I never knew something like rotted eggs exist,i chuckled lightly to myself.

"Dear ....you seem so deep in thought when I touched you ...is everything ok? She asked .
She I tell her,or I shouldn't,but she's nice to me ,it won't hurt if I have to tell her right .
"Is it Rocco....?she asked and I stare at her before nodding my head small.
"Tell me child ,what do you really feel for Rocco ?she asked smiling little.

I played with my fingers,trying not to sound like an idiot.
"I don't know if Rocco....really likes me ... enough to date me "I said calmly suddenly feeling shy cause I didn't look up at her .
"Dear ...do you want him to date you ? She asked .

"Will you nag at me if I say .....ye...yes? I looked at her she smiled and shook her head No.

"My dear...I can see how much you like rocco ,just give him sometime,and as for you being sure ,rocco really likes you ,I know it myself"she said and I smiled .

"By the way he asked me to give you this "she reached for her handbag and hand me a piece of paper,i raised an eyebrow,what could it be .

"He said you should read it "mom Airpita said I nodded taking it from her,i gently open it ,scared to see what was inside,then i read in my mind .

Please baby girl ,am sorry i left this morning without telling you ,but I hope you ain't mad at me,in other words , please dress up gorgeously am taking you out ,be ready at 4.

After reading i stare blinking my lashes at the paper,he wants to take me out.
"Are you ok ?mom Airpita asked .
"Well..he asked me to be ready at 4,he said his taking me out "I answered.
"Ain't you happy dear ? She asked .
"He didn't say date he just said out"I replied.

No!no Amora now your over reacting,he already asked you out ,no he didn't ask he said it in his own way,who does he think he is !hmm....that guy is so full of himself.

"Well ...kind of "I replied.
She smiled at me then touched my cheek .
"Dear better dress beautifully,i think Rocco is planning something"she said and I raised an eyebrow.
"Planning something? I asked confused.
"Not in my place to tell ..."she said smiling at me .

Could she be right,is Rocco planing something!oh Amora just come off it already once you go you will find out.

"I think I will help with the rotted eggs"I said getting up as mom Airpita chuckled.

Finally am getting ready , Rocco will soon be here ,after putting some light makeup I wore my dress,i don't know if he will like it tho ,but I tried my best too,i looked at myself in the mirror one more time ,I know your looking great Amora

A knock was on the door,and shortly open .
"His here dear "mom Airpita said .
"Oh wow...you look so pretty with this dress dear "she said kissing my cheek.
"Sure his going to like it ? I asked nervously.

"Does he have a choice"she replied and we both laughed a little .
"Alright get to go "I said .
"Yeah dear ...his waiting"she said and we both walked out of the room.

Finally i made it out of his mansion,he was standing right there waiting for me ,when he saw me ,i could see how he looked at me unblinking,i smiled when he smiled at me ,I walked closer to him but he met me half way tho.

"Your looking so beautiful baby "he whispered before kissing my cheek.
I blush,oh Amora your so unbelievable
"Thanks...you too"I said .
Although his dressed in his office attire,but his no Longer with his suit Jacket only his white shirt and black suit pant, he rolled the sleeve up at the hand ,.

Gosh ,he looks so handsome.

"Checking me out baby ? He smirked at me ,I realize I was drooling too much ,I slap my hand playfully at his shoulder .
"Why should I .... nothing interesting to see tho"I lied .
"Lair "he whispered before pecking the Conner of my lip .
"Common lets go "he held my hand in his and lead my to the passenger door pulling it open for me .

"Steve won't be driving? I asked wondering where Steve could be .
"No need ...am the one taking you out baby "he smirked and close my door I rolled my eyes before he got into the driver seat .

"So tell me where are we off to? I stare at him .

"Uhm...just somewhere"he replied and I eyed him he chuckled and pulled the car on the driveway .

Mom Airpita said he might be planing something,what could he be planning,well what ever it is ,I hope it's a good one .

AMORA outfit