EPILOGUE❤

P.O.V : AMORA .

this is it, the day I've been waiting for so long is finally here ,I'm getting married to the love of my life .

Right now Roccos dad is walking me down the aisle ,and there stood the one and only man whom I will forever love ,no feelings in this world add together could ever make me this happy today .

He's standing there watching every step I take..every step that's connected to my heart beat ,how I wish dad was here to see this day, to see how happy my life has turned out, I never knew such happiness Lay's ahead of me,Rocco made me so happy.

He will be so proud his little girl is about to be married,..even the joy I feel right now is unexplainable ,my mom whom I thought was dead was right here,she's here for my happy ending .

She came and hugged me tight and tears spill from my eyes ,I'm happy, and Rocco is the reason,he kept his promise ,and here I am today Happy ,I can't explain how I feel .

My hand was finally given to Rocco as I stood In front of him ,he looks so handsome with his Armani suit ,how could he be so handsome?,..I keep falling for him all the time ,we smiled at each other .

The priest began the prayer and exchange vows and rings, and when it came to the i do " we already said it , before he could say kiss...we already started kissing and everyone laughed and cheered ,I was so happy .

Today is indeed the best day of my life .

I am so happy.

After the reception area after dancing and been given gifts I and Rocco went for our honeymoon in Atlanta.

My honey moon night was indeed great ,and something happened,when Rocco and I were about to do the deed I'm sure he found out I was a virgin but said nothing ,the morning after i woke up to find him staring at me like I'm a ghost who fell from heaven .

"Rocco ......why are you staring at me...uh....at me like that? I asked nervously.

He was quite, eye's staring into mine like a hawk

"Rocco your making me uncomfortable" I said hiding my face under the sheets and he chuckle.I hide my naked self under the covers, he placed his arms around me pulling the sheets from my face .

"you're Virgin" he said and embarrassment creped its way unto my cheek
.
"You don't like It?" I whispered looking at him under my lashes.

He suddenly hugged me to himself and my palm rested on his naked chest.

"Hell i do, You know I'm indeed a lucky man " he said and I blushed,we pulled from the hug.

"C'mon...let's make mini us " he said .
My eyes widen.

"No Rocco ....I need to get out of bed ...we've been doing this for about 5 times last-night..."I said .

"C'mon baby " he started kissing my shoulders.,my neck and I moan.

"I want you all the time ,it's our honeymoon let's enjoy it " he said pulling the blanket from me making me naked again ,getting on top me got between my legs,one thing I know is never deny your husband his right, and he owns my body now .

"Your so Beautiful...I can't get enough of you " I blushed and a moan left my lips as he took my nipple into his mouth .

"Lets make hundred of us " he whispered.

And my eyes pulled out .

"Hundred!!!"I yelled he laughs " I is it po..."

I was cut off by his lips on mine as he entered me, with his every kiss , every caress every thrust, I knew he was determined to get me pregnant .

AND WE NEVER STOPPED FALLING FOR EACH OTHER .

AMORA STONS wedding Gown

THE END

_______________________

Please Read to the last end.

finally falling for you has come to an end , I'm so sorry , it took me this long ,I appreciate your patience honestly.

Thanks guy's❤
And I hope you continue to enjoy my books

IMPORTANT

I was thinking of writing an historical love tale , never really written such before , but its just stuck in my head and I feel sharing
it with you guy's will result good.

Guys I need your say honestly, wat do u think, should I give it a shot ?

Thanks as I anticipate your response
xoxoxo 😘😘😘😘😘😘