Chapter 36 ❤

P.O.V: AMORA.

I can't just believe everything I just heard ,Rocco was the little boy i met 17 years ago ,his the one .

And my mom was alive ,Rocco kept his promise to me ,am still shocked beyond words,i didn't want to believe it before but aunt Katherina whom now is my mom told me she remembered everything about my child hood .

I couldn't stop crying, my eyes are so red, I hide myself away from everyone,i couldn't eat,everyone try to talk to me ,but I was still confused to the fact mom was alive and all this while I thought she was dead, I should be happy and rejoicing right ?

But I couldn't, but I knew it wasn't moms fault, she lost her memory that's why ,and she also had a change of face and name how would I have realized she was my mom.?

After staying on my own and thought about the situation well, I discovered i should be happy mom is alive, at least my mom is still alive ,after locking myself up from everyone for a week I decided it's time i believe mom is really alive .

Am so happy,i can't even express how I feel that my mom is alive all this year's and I thought she was dead ...
I feel so happy and i love Rocco more for giving me such happiness.

It's been a week since I found out the truth and to be sincere my family are the best now my mom got along with my stepmother and daughter, and they became close when I locked myself away from them ,but mom still stays with roccos family I still stay with Rocco and Rocco bought a new house for my stepmother and sis am so happy my life is turning out for the best ,but I really wish dad was here .

But I still don't know the reason why dad abandoned mom at the hospital even up till date no one knows,

"Do you think I should change my face back to before? Mom asked looking at me as well all gathered to eat dinner .

Everyone stare at her quietly.
"No ....your Fine like this ...you don't need too...you look beautiful with the new face" I told her smiling at her and held my hand .

"You know Amora ...I really miss you alot ..it took me so long to remember everything, and am so sad that my husband has been dead for 2years now , I must really say it hurts " she cried

Suddenly tears started pulling out I stood up and we both hugged as everyone watch us .

"Mom...I really miss you too....my life was really broken without you ....I cry everyday thinking you were for ever gone ...am so grateful that you didn't leave me ....mom....I love you,and it doesn't sad me dad isn't here again at least your here and I'm never alone " we both cried .

Our cry filled the whole room,everyone sat quietly watching us with sad faces ,when we pulled apart mom wiped my tears with her thumb.
"I miss you so much my princess...I just wish that accident never took place" she whispered.

"Hey!...I think it's good the accident took place if not I wouldn't had met Amora again " Rocco said and everyone laughed .

"Thank you so much pumpkin your like a son to me the very day I saw you at the hospital" mom said .

"Of course...I made a promise to Amora ...I only kept it ' he said and we all smiled .

Rocco stood up and came to me . Everyone was watching us .

"Amora ... there's something I want to tell you " he said taking my hand .

"Yes? I asked

Rocco gently went down on one knee...oh my God what's going on I stare at him with heavy heart.

"Amora ...right from the day I set my eyes on you at that supermarket....I fell endlessly Inlove with you ....I don't think there's anything holding me back from doing this ...but I want to spend the rest of my life with you ....will you do me the honor ......" He pulled out a box and opened it ,it's a ring a very beautiful diamond ring ...."marry me amor " he said .

I stare with wide eyes my hand flewed to my mouth ,Rocco asked me to marry him .

Everyone was watching waiting for my response ,uncontrollable tears ran down my eyes .

"Yes....." I whispered..."yes i will marry you " I said and he smiled he was relieved he place the ring on my ring finger and got up everyone was already clapping as we hug .

Everything is working well my mom is back ,my stepmother and stepsister with my mom are good , Rocco's family loves me alot and now am engaged to Rocco ...

Am the happiest woman alive this moment .

Dad I wish you were here to see me engaged and marrying the man I love .

I miss you dad

Tears filled my eyes as the memories of my dad filled my mind .
At least mom is going to be by my side as I make the vow that will forever seal my future with Rocco .

Amoras outfit for the day

This is not one of your stories that ex's come back ...so don't expect it to be like that

Sorry for over late updates, was very busy and all , hope u enjoyed this part?

One more chapter and we are done❤❤❤❤❤❤.

Tnx