Chapter 26 ❤

My chest was beating so fast,ive never been this scared in my entire life,right before my eyes my only sister got knocked down and i couldn't do anything,i looked over at aunt Angelica,shes so quiet ,Rocco sat beside me rubbing my back to calm me down.

I still can't believe Tonia is lying down there ,gosh am so scared,its just like a great knot was twisted in my chest ,this was the same feeling i had when my dad fell off that stairs right before my eyes ,and today my sister also ,I wonder how it would have looked like seeing my mom in that accident that took her away from me.

It just looks like the whole world stopped and my head was spinning,i saw Blood all over Tonia's head ,the same way I saw dad's,how could this happen,i just wanted to clear up things with her and now this had to happen,why could this happen.?

My eyes are so red from crying, Rocco keeps rubbing my back to calm me his phone started ringing and he check the caller ID,it showed sam picture on the screen,he kissed my head and left to answer it ,I stood up and move to mother she's so quiet.

She looked up at me as I try to smile at her ,she smiled back and I went to sit beside her she opened her arms and embraced me ,I couldn't stop the tears from my eyes,i really miss her love ,but everything became brutal because Tonia hated me ,am so happy finally am able to have another mother again .

She looked up at my face and with shaking hands ,she wiped my tears and I kissed her hand .
"Am so ....so sorry Amora "she whispered
"Please...it's not your fault....I forgive you " I said .
"Do you think Tonia will be fine ? She asked .
"Yes....am very sure she will be ok ....mother don't worry" I said .

Rocco returned back and sat beside me ,I was about to introduce him to mother before the doctor came out and I and mom rushed him .

"Doc...how is my sister doing,is she okay "I questioned .
"How is my daughter doc? Angelica asked .
"Relax mam...she really injured her head ,and she lost so much blood we need someone to Donate blood ,if not we might loss her "he said quickly.

Oh no she can't die.
"Am her mother ,you can have my blood "Angelica quickly said .

"Mother please let me ...doc am her sister let me do this "I said .
"No Amora...you don't have too " she said .
"Mother please let me ...have you forgotten,i have the same blood type with her please let me "I begged .

"Who is donating the blood ? The doctor asked impatiently
"I will " I replied.

"Alright follow me "he said I turned to face Rocco ,he looked really sad ,I walk to him and held his hand .
"I will be fine " I whispered
He just drew me close and kissed my forehead,and I hugged him so tight ,we hugged for a while before I left his embrace and went with the doctor.
When I turned back to look at them mother was crying silently while Rocco just looked at me with sad eyes.

I have to save my sis ,and I have to do this ,there's no way am going to let her die, after losing mom and dad I can't afford to loss my sister too,so I have to make sure this donation goes well.
I really want to set things right between us ,I will have to make her know and believe dad never pushed her away ,that he always loved her and will forever , nothing matters now but the life of my sister .

P.O.V: ROCCO.

I watched as Amora left with the doctor,she looks so sad her eyes so red ,even if her sister hated her,today proved that she really loved her sister,i feel so sad when I watched how that bastard  vehicle knocked her down,how could the driver be so careless,.after rushing Tonia inside the hospital i spoke to the driver and threatened to lock him up if anything happens to Tonia .

Amora said it wasn't his fault ,which was true ,cause Tonia ran into the vehicle out of running from Amora ,after little talk the driver finally left, I've never seen amora in this state before,she really looked terrible and so scared,I saw it right in her eyes the moment that vehicle knocked Tonia down, was this how she felt when her mom died and her dad?, I was never in there to take care of her broken heart ,and now that I've gotten her I will never loss her or leave her to face her problems alone ,it hurt me to see her with tears ,it hurts alot .

I felt a light touch on my shoulder which made me turn to face the woman who called her self her step mom,her eyes are red too,shes been crying just like Amora ,and with what I saw earlier,it seems they are both okay now .

"Ca....can we...si....sit "?she asked nervously and I nodded ,we both went to sit .
Honestly I don't know what she wants to talk to me about ,but I hope she isn't gonna say nasty things about Amora or eals I will rip off her neck .

"I...I know..Amo...ra ...must have told you about me "she said and I looked at her then I took off my eyes facing front ,to be sincere I really don't like her,cause she is the reason for the suffering of my precious Amor, my baby girl  , listening to her now is just for the sake of Amora.

"I never meant to hurt her this much ...I feel like I don't deserve her forgiveness,....but...Amora has a clean heart and ....she did forgave me "she spoke calmly.

I stayed quietly not saying a word, I possibly don't know what I would tell her besides, I don't trust my tongue.

"Umm....you must be her boyfriend...am..I right ? She suddenly asked .

Damn! ,I just forgot I haven't made it public,well I guess I have to start making it public cause some questions make me sick .

"Yeah"I replied.

"Am so happy for you both ....am really glad that she found someone like you,when Tonia told me she knew her whereabout,i thought she lied ,but now your here she was right all along "she said .

I remained quite, silent then she broke it .

"My son .... please,i really don't want you to hate me,i know your angry with me for all the bad things I've done to amora,after finding out the truth i really felt ashamed that my own daughter did this to her sister all because of jealousy" she said and I looked at her .

Oh! Now I see,tonia was jealous and she made Amora suffer,but what was the reason behind the jealousy,why would a sister be so heartless towards her own blood ,even if I fight with nickel alot ,I don't ever think I could do such to him.

But Amora has a clean heart .