Chapter 32 ❤

Flashback cun't

POV : ROCCO .

it's been a month now since I saw that angel I really miss her beautiful voice and her choppy little face ,I suddenly felt drowned to this cute girl I wish I could see her again even if it's in my dream .

I was playing football at school and got knocked down I had a slit cut at my foot when I got home mom noticed I couldn't walk well ,I knew if dad knows he would scold me so well but mom saw it and decided we head to the hospital.

With out arguing with mom we both went into the hospital and soon the doctor treated my wound mom asked me to wait outside for her while she talks to the doctor I left to the reception area .

Just then I stood frozen on my spot as I saw my baby girl seated on one one the chairs she was alone something wàs wrong she was crying,why was she crying.?

It seems she saw me cause she stood up and we walked up to each other ,I suddenly hugged her ,she was crying so much .

"Hay!...shh.....why are you crying Baby girl ? I asked .

"M.......m. . mom" she cried harder .

"What happened to her ? I asked .

"Dad ...dad said..mom..had...an ...A...a....cci....dent " she cried.

"Your mom had an accident? I asked shocked she nodded .

"The doctor said mom might not wake up again " she cried harder ,tears rolling down her little face , I felt so pained watching those tears .

This can't be happening to my baby girl ,it can't ,her mom won't wake up again .? I didn't know what to say to console her, I pulled her closer to me and hugged her .

"Hey...stop Crying baby girl, your mom will wake up okay " I kissed her forehead, she hugged me back her cry subsiding, when we stopped hugging, I used my thumb to while her tears .

"I don't want you to cry anymore....nothing will happen to your mom , I promise you " I said too her and she nodded .

"Hey ...! Have this " I pulled my birthday necklace mom had gave me a year before and gave it to her .

"What is it for ? She asked looking at the necklace which I placed on her little palm.

"It's a necklace,i want you to keep it,you should wear it and each time your afraid just know am here with you always  ,and nothing will happen to your mom okay she will be well and will come back to you " I said .

"Thank you Greek god, your so nice ....let me also give you this " she reaches for her hair ribbon it is pink with a shinning flower at the top and she handed it to me .

"You too keep this,so you will always remember me too " she said and I gladly collected the ribbon and smiled her .

"Thank you baby girl " I said .

"Angel common we should go now " a man called and she raised on her tiptoes to perk my cheek , she pulled away and ran over to the man he held her hand in his as she looked back at me and wave me bye I smiled and wave her bye too .