Chapter 30 ❤

P.O.V.ROCCO.

Flashback

"Baby...you know,you can make things right with your sis AGAIN ,I just feel all this is a misunderstanding "
I told my baby as I caressed her hair .

Right now am in her room her head is rested on my shoulder,she had been so sad since the accident,i could really feel she loved her sister alot .

"Rocco do you think she will ever try to understand,...she really despise me alot,she doesn't even like me around....you know I feel that it's my fault she's in that condition" she said sadly .

I kissed her forehead,and made her look at me ,I could get lost in does beautiful eyes of hers.

"There's nothing that's not possible baby ... sometimes siblings fight,you know I and Nikel fight alot but one thing is we love each other ,am sure your sis is just angry for what she claims to believe,and I know that sooner or later everything will be good between you two" I said .

She gave me a smile and I leaned down to kiss her lips ,but then my phone went off ,I turned to pick it up but saw the name on the screen .

"Ummmm...baby give me a second " I said getting up to leave the room .
"Why aint you answering it here ? She asked .

I really can't answer the call here ,what do I tell her her eyes seem suspicious.
"Well...it's a business call,i think one of my employees want to pass a message,just give me 5 minutes or make it 10 I will be right back " I quickly kissed her lips and hurried out of the room before she says anything.

I entered into my office and picked it up.
"What's up Emma " I said into the phone.

"Yo big brother,how are you doing?she asked .
"Am fine ....but untill you tell me if everything has worked out as planned" I said waiting for her to give me a good news .

"Well yeah sure ...it's going as plan,but she kind of was wondering why I request such a thing,but you know I have my ways ....but you know,amora will be so surprised to find out this " she said .

I rubbed the back of my neck .
"Yeah I know" I replied.

"Well I just hope this doesn't turn out bad ,and don't you worry ,I will make sure she does it soon okay " she said .

"Thanks so much " I replied.
"Of course,you should give me the credit ...I mean without me here you know your helpless"she laughed .

"Or don't you think am the best thing that has ever happened to you ? She asked .

"Of course your the best " I replied smiling.
"Ok bro got to go ..don't want mom to over hear this ,I mean you trust me so much to share such information with me ,and if mom gets to find out am so gonna answer lots of questions....ok right bye love you " she said

I Chuckled" love you too " I said and hanged up .

Am so happy Emma was able to convince her,well I think my plan is really working.
Just as I was busy thinking my office door opened and there stood Amora with a shocked face ,she looks like she was about to cry .