Chapter 8 ❤

Steve dropped me In front of the restaurant,yeah Steve is the driver of Mr Greek god ,after having breakfast which is by force he still said no and force me to ride with Steve,Steve is really a cool guy but his really old maybe in his late 40ties? Is that even old? ,am not really sure, after waving him bye I turn and head into the restaurant,where suzy ran to me .

"Oh my gosh"she gushed as Steve car went out of sight ,..".Amora isn't that Steve ?" Suzy asked grabbing unto my arm ,I looked at her surprised how did she know Steve .
"You knew Steve? I asked .

"Mum.....yeah?! ...kinda of ,his the driver of handsome Rocco Marlz,sometimes his with sam." Suzy said.

And I can't believe how she's ahead of me.

"Now ...am going to go In there and change ,and by the time I come out you have to explain to me how you knew Sam and even the Greek gods real name " I said with that I left to change .

Minutes later
We both leaned on the counter staring at each other.

"So how did you know Sam ? I asked suzy who took a deep breath and said .

"Well....I've known him since two weeks ago ,they came the next day to look for you but you weren't around then" she spoke calmly, flipping through her notepad.

"Well? " I raised an eyebrow and she rolls her eyes.

I waited for her to tell me the whole story .

Flashback

Suzy.

"Hi sir "i greeted the two handsome men from the previous day .they both smiled at me .

"Please what would you like to order?I asked holding my notepad to begin writing.
"Mm mm....sorry but ,where is your second ? The younger one asked ,the sexy handsome one Amora doesn't want to go near .

"Sir...she's not here yet " I replied,i could see how he frowned, oh my friend has won a big jackpot to have a multi-billionaire ask after her, I'd be floating on cloud nine if am the one.

"Umm....well...am Sam by the way ....Sam Blake's" the second older one brought his hand forward for a shake,i was scared to take it at first but he gave me a very sexy smile, the one that made my inside turn.

"Suzy..." Before I could finish he caught in.
"Yeah ..I know" he kissed the back of my hand and I blush ,he winked at me .
"So, suzy that's my very good friend Rocco marlz am sure you know him already" sam said .

Yeah who wouldn't know the hottest sexy BILLIONAIRE of the west his all over the world ,! I thought .

"Yeah I do ....it's nice to meet you sir " I said as i shoke Rocco who smiled at me, well he doesn't seem arrogant with what I've seen so far, but rumors has it that his an arrogant billionaire who use girls and dump them like dirt.

"Umm...can you do me a favour,if your friend comes tell her we came around " sam said .

"No...don't tell her anything,we will be leaving"Rocco said and I smiled .
"Alright" I replied

They both got up .
"Umm... beautiful if you don't mind ,I will like to take you out on , Saturday,will you ? " Sam asked and I blush more .

I really have to catch this fish.i mean who wouldn't go out with second top BILLIONAIRE?

"Sure am free " I said he took my hand .
"Alright beautiful" he kissed my hand and winked at me before they both walked out .

Oh my gosh ,am having a date with second handsome BILLIONAIRE,! Am ontop of the world .

Back to present

I listened as suzy told me the whole story .

"So you mean you both are dating? I asked surprised.
"Yeah....am really sorry Amor I should have told you " suzy said .

"So tell me since when ? I asked
"Its a week now " she replied.

So fast ! Suzy is so ....oh my !

"Isn't that too fast ....I mean you hardly know him " I said worried.

"Yeah...but his a cool guy ,his funny and I love spending time with him " she said .

"Oh!...I see ... alright" i replied.

"So tell me .... what happened,steve dropped you off am surprised" suzy said .

I know she won't forget it untill she's told .

"Well...on my way back home last-night,i got attacked by two men ,but luckily Mr Greek god ...I mean Rocco saved me he beat them up and i passed out" I said .

Her eyes were wild open .
"Oh..my.! ....it's a good thing he came. What would have happened if he didn't come at the right time " suzy said .
"I hope you aint hurt anywhere? " She asked .

"No...am ok" I replied.
"Hmm....so that means ,he carried you in his arms ? Suzy winked at me .
"Well...yeah " I replied.

"And he took you to his mansion? She asked .
"Yeah " I replied.

"Hmmmm.....and he took you to his bedroom?she asked .
".Suzy am not sure " I lied .
" Well...did he cuddle you...how did you feel when he touched you ? She asked .

Oh my !what's this girl talking about ,or did he and I didn't know,oh my gosh !it was his room i slept ,I hope he didn't cuddle me ! Oh my ,so he watched me sleep ,he touched me ! Oh my ...

"Amora... answer me " she smiled at me .

"No...no...why , of course not ,how would I let him touch me ".i Quickly said .

"Alright....but I know you were drooling at him again " she said resting her head on the counter.
"Oh .my suzy ...you can't be serious just get back to work already" I said and walked away .

" Yeah...you can run ....I already know the answer" she laughed at me .

I rolled my eyes ,and didn't look back .

But what if he really cuddle me ,cause I woke up in his bedroom,! He said he didn't touch me ,can I trust him! Oh am so confused.