Chapter 35 ❤

Flashback

P.O.V : ROCCO

I stood there looking at my baby girl as he father took her away ,it pains me to see her in so much tears.

"Rocco "I turned to see my mom looking at me .

"What's wrong ,why are you so quiet?....and who's ribbon are you holding? She asked me ...I looked at the ribbon in my hand and back at my mom .

"It's a friend of mines, I just saw her,umm....she gave it to me " I replied.

"But why ...your not even a girl ...this belongs to girls " mom said .
"Yes...it's just an exchange mom...is not like am gonna wear it " I replied.

"Hm...but you don't look bright at all ,what happen ? I have to tell my mom.

"She told me her mom met an accident and she's in this hospital  ....she said the doctor told her dad her mom won't wake up again ,mom she's really hurt and shes just a little girl  ."I replied.

Mom stare at me quietly.
"Rocco....where are they now? She asked .
"Her dad took her away " I replied.
"Mom let's try to see her mom...I promised her her mom will be okay " I said .

"But how do we do that Rocco ....she did say the doctor told the father the mom was dead" mom said .

I shook my head,baby's mom can't die I made her a promise.

"Mom please...for just this once" I pleaded.

Mom took a deep breath and nodded I smiled .

"Let's ask the doctor" she said and as we were headed there the doctor came out .

"Mr Vince " mom called ,yes mom knows the doctor his actually our family doctor.

"Mrs marlz I thought you left ? He aksed .

"Umm...yes ...I need your help ... there's a woman who was rushed in here today right ..?.she had an accident "mom said

"Yes....we are even looking for the husband....we thought the woman was dead but just now the heart monitor started pimping " he said .

Mom and I looked at each other .

"That means she's alive ? Mom asked .

"Yes" he replied smiling.

"Can we see her ? Mom asked .
"Sure " he replied.

We followed him to the ward and there lay a woman ,her face was burnt same goes to her body she was brutally bruised.

"Oh my God ! Mom gasped.

"It was really a fatal accident....we will have to make surgery for the victim...my problem now is ...the husband has left and his not either picking the number he left at the reception" Mr Vince answered.