Chapter 31❤

P.O.V: ROCCO

Today is the day Tonia will be discharged from the hospital,i asked Steve to take Amora there cause I needed to do something alone it's a good thing she has to go to the hospital,i quickly went into her room and started searching her stuff ."wrong" I know but I needed too.

I checked her closet,between her cloths ,will I be able to find it? ,I searched through the drawers one after the other but nothing was there,isn't she the one at least I have to find something related to the information I got from Desmond.

I stood there rubbing the back of my neck as I use my eyes to scan the room,i was about to turn to check near the bedpost drawer when I came across a box,its silver and a bit big under the spring of her closet,what was that ?I moved closer to it and gently bend to bring out the box I picked it up and moved to her bed ,I sat on it and began to find the lock of the box thankfully the box doesn't have lock so I just pulled it open .

There were so many things in side ,there was a necklace,its very familiar, this necklace?that means Desmond investigation is right ,it was truly Amora but I can't conclude yet ,I scan through the box and found some pictures,i gently began to pull it out they were three of them , a woman was holding Amora in her arms she looks very small and they were both smiling,this was her mom ?...

This was Amora when she was 4? She's sitted with a teddy bear in her hand and smiling at the camera ,then the last one her ,her mom and maybe her dad,i know this man in the picture,.

Then it hit me ,Amora is her?...Amora is the girl back then ,oh my God!she's the one .

I looked at the necklace AGAIN ,she's really the one ,I quickly picked my phone and called Emma .

"Hi bro " she said .
"She's the one Emma ," I whispered.
"Really ...." She asked surprised.
"Yes" I said .
"How did you find out ,I thought you said you were confused about the documents Desmond Gave you " she asked .
"Yea...I was kind of ,but with whats Infront of me , she's the girl , she's the one Emma " I said happily.
"What did you really see ? She asked with excitement.
"You know that picture I once showed you ? I asked .
"Yes " she Replied.

"Right here there's another one of it ,it's right Infront of me ,you know the necklace I told you about too?I asked .

"I remember it Rocco the one mom got for your 10th birthday" she replied.

"She has it too" I said .
"Oh my gosh " she gasped."she's really the one then " she added .

"Umm...Emma please don't tell her....don't tell anyone about this yet ,I will make sure this comes out in a good way " I said .

"Of course bro..am right here ,just tell me ,well as for home here I've convinced her and she's hanging them already,although mom asked cause she was kind of Wondering why I asked her to hang them ,but you know i try to slide through it" she said giggling.

"Crazy girl ... thanks,your really the best ,I should go now ,I still have to go to the hospital Amora is waiting okay " I said .

"Sure bro ...love is amazing" she teased .
"Just shut up " I said she laughed and I hanged up.

I took one last look of the pictures and necklace,she's really the one ,a smile crept it's way at the Conner of my lips .
I picked the box arranged everything and put it back at the place I got it and head out of her room,but the truth is am as shock as hell....Amora is really the girl I met years ago .