Chapter 10 ❤

It's been two days already and work has been so hectic,i just got back from work as I lay on my bed silently,but I never knew this night will be a sorrowful one for me,my bedroom door sprang open revealing my angry looking step mother and Tonia who walked in,i got scared and quickly got up .

What have i done this time around? ,oh God help me ! I can't handle another fight tonight not again .

"You ungrateful bitch .....where is the money ? Angelica shouted stalking towards me.
Oh no what money is she talking about ,i already gave her the money a week ago ,what now .

"What .....what money are you taking about "I asked softly .

"I can't find the 10 thousand I left in my bag ,plus the new jewelry I bought for Tonia,am sure you took them "she yelled my eyes widen .

"No..no...I swear I have no idea about what your saying....I didn't take any money neither jewelry I swear it" she grabbed my ear and it hurts alot as she squeezed it.

"I will kill you if you don't provide it right now ,.....tell me where you hid it now " she yelled .

Uncontrollable tears began falling down my cheek ! What is all this .

"I....I...swe.....swear .....i didn't take anything" I cried .
"Tonia search the room "she said and Tonia started searching, Angelica pushed me out of the way and I fell down hard on my side hitting  with my wrist it hurts like what the hell,  she began searching for it with Tonia ,as I cried ,they scatter my wardrobe under my bed,the covers my pillow and Tonia lifted something up .

"Mom.....take a look at this....isnt this my jewelry? She held it up as Angelica came closer to see it .
Oh my goodness,am finished,how did this get here,oh no!this can't be.

"So.....how do you explain this ? Angelica took the jewelry from Tonia and held it in my front ....I try to foam a word but the shock was too much as my mouth opened but only airs were coming out as tears strick down my eyes,  I shook my head slightly.

"Speak bitch,  when I ask you a question " she yelled.

"I swear....I have...no idea ...I swe......" Before i could finish it,i got slapped I held my cheek shocked.

"How dare you ....if you didn't then how is this in your room? " she yelled my hand on my cheek I stared up at her with blood shade eyes.

"I swear ....I didn't do it " I try to defend myself but got slapped again Much harder than the first,  .she grabbed my shirt and pulled me up ,and slapped me again .

"You lying slut.....you whore,i let you stay in this house and you steal from me ....you bastard you steal from me? " she pulled my hair and it hurts a lot .

"Please.......pleas....  your hurting....me ....."I yelled out trying to pull her hand from my hair ,she held it tighter .oh my god! I can't bear this pain,she will kill me,  she will kill me.

"Shut up,.... I knew from the start ...that you were no good to this family ....you killed my husband....you murderer" she screamed at me.

Why is she  always accusing me of killing my own father?  She said I killed him , because Tonia told a lie that I pushed him from the stairs! Since then ,she had blame m, she said I killed my own father which isn't true.