chapter 2❤

After serving one of the customers,i walked back to the counter where Suzy stood resting on the counter, she appeared half asleep and i knew for the fact she's tired .

"Thank goodness today will soon be over "She signed and I smiled at her resting on the counter beside her, i too was sot of tired.

"Tired already? I asked .

"As always " she replied " thank God its almost closing hour , i cant wait to get myself under the comfort of my bed"she mused and i smirked , jack walked over to us his also one of us.

"Hello princess amor"he winked at me ,I rolled my eyes .
"Fuck of Jack ..I told you to stop flirting with me " I hissed rolling my eyes.

"You won't blame me tho your so beautiful, ive been asking you to be my *would be girlfriend* but you wond my heart babe" he faked hurt placing his hand on his chest as suzy chuckle,i shook my head .

Actually jack is a really cool guy and he just love flirting with me a lot, and he loves joking around must of the time, which was why i enjoy his company a lot.

I and Jack turn to look at Suzy who we didn't hear her voice again and her attention was directed to one side ,we both followed her eyes and my eyes captured two strong well built men walk into the restaurant,the one in the front Is younger and very sexy ,so hot ,his so damn fuckin handsome, his muscle stray through his suit showing how well built he is, the one behind him is also handsome but not like the Greek god and his more older in the face .

"Are you seeing what am seeing guys!!! Suzy asked .
"All i see are two men headed in and about to take a sit"Jack replied.

"This guys are so hot, did you forget to get your eyes checked?"suzy asked as we watch them sit .

"They might look hot but not like me though, am way hotter"jack said making us raise an eyebrow at him he glared" what? Am also hot durh!"

"Not even in your dreams jerk "suzy eyed him as jack shook his head and I chuckle.

"I will go serve them " jack said turning to go , suzy grab his arm.
"Hell no ...Amora will do it " suzy whispered my eyes widen

"Yeah that will be nice I will just take the other customers" jack said leaving us.

"No ...Suzy you should do it please"I said feeling suddenly afraid to look or go near the handsome looking Greek god ,suzy smiled .

"Common amora ...just do it ,am so tired already " suzy said rolling her eyes , I reluctantly took my notepad and took a deep breath before gently walking to their table

You can do this Amora

I gently walked to them
"Hi .... gentlemen...am Amora I will be your waitress for today...what would you like to order ? I asked with a smile on my face, and thank God i didn't slutter.

"A cup of coffee.."the older one said .
"normal,ginger or...."I tried to say before he caught in.

"Ginger please"he replied,i nodded and face mr Greek god,my heart made a wired jump as I look at his sexy face he was still on call, but from the Connor of his eyes he looked damn yummy to eat. .

"..si...sir" I called to get his attention, but he seem so engrossed in the call, i shifted on unconsciously and almost fell making me to grip his shoulder to hold myself up, my eyes widen as his eyes met mine, i quickly removed my hand as my leg wabble.

His eyes never left mine as he ended the call .

"Are you okay ?" He asked with a concern voice and i was shocked he didn't yell which was somewhat a relief for me.

His eyes are so beautiful, his nose so pointed he has full pink lips so sexy , hos brows are damn much but made him look more gorgeous ..... ,

gosh ! Amora common ,comport your self ,your over drooling at the guy !my mind said ! I comported myself that Instant.

"Ms?" He called and i realized i haven't answered him yet but gawking at him .

"Y...es....yes....am fine sorry " i nervously said wishing i could just hurry up and leave soon, the way he looked at me made me blush slightly , why could he be so handsome my God.

He nodded and turned to the older one who had a smirk on his face and i wonder why .

"Sam is it only coffee you will be having? Mr Greek god asked oh! so Sam is the older ones name ,how I wish he could say his own name too.

Wake up Amora ! concentrate.

"Yeah sure" the older one reply .
Who happens to be Sam, i looked at him and he sent a wink my way, now why did he do that?

Mr Greek god turned to me and our eyes met. I felt my legs weakling all over again , his eyes , ,his eyes are so gorgeous,his nose lips face, i love them i.......

"I will have the same " he replied cutting off my thought, i blinked getting myself getting myself back to reality ,i write down on my notepad and nodded giving them a little smile .

"I will be right back ", I answered and quickly turned taking a deep breath , i made my way from there before I faint .

How can someone be so damn sexy and hot and ...oh gosh ! His so fuckin handsome,i can't deny it ,his the dream of every woman,he seem so rich , so powerful .

I can't believe am taking this coffee to them ,suzy will have to take it to them ,if not I will just spill the coffee on him ,over admiring,.....no suzy you will have to help me this time around .

__________________

Hey! Hope you like this one?dont forget to vote comment and share tnx.