chapter 5 ❤

Two weeks later

I made my way through the silent road heading back home, yeah it's been two weeks already,and I've been avoiding Mr Greek god,i know you must be wondering why am avoiding him ,I noticed his always looking for me each time he comes to the restaurant,i actually don't want to have anything to do with him,  what those he even want from me?

I was working to the restaurant 4days later after the first time I saw him then I came across a newspaper shop what I saw caught my attention i had to go close to see it ,then on it was the picture of Mr Greek god and a blonde lady kissing,it was written on it that the

HOTTEST BILLIONAIRE PLAYBOY ROCCO MARLZ HAS FOUND ANOTHER HOT CHEEK ON SIGHT.

That moment I felt so jealous,my chest was burning,is not like we've ever spoken to each other ,then why do i feel so terrible seeing that ?then I remembered one thing for sure .

Am just a common girl with a common background,  have a common  heart ,even in my dreams he can never be with someone like me ,our world is so different and I cant be fit in his neither,so am going to stay away far far away..cause I know am no match to his glamorous life  ,and also ,his a BILLIONAIRE who can do what ever pleases him ,he is a heartbreaker ,and he will just toy with me like the rest of his slut .

Signing I continue walking down the road , checking the time ,its already pass 9 and this road is so dark I really need to go home as fast as I can,then an image of my family popped in my head.

17 Years Ago

Flashback

I ran to hug my mom who lifted me up and kiss me .

"How is my pretty little princess doing? My mom Jessica asked .

"Fine mom...mom I wanna ask you something" I said and mom dropped me and bend to my level .

"Yes princess tell me " she said .
"Mom... today in class  my teacher asked everyone what they would want to be once we grow up,some said pilot , engineer,doctor , pastor,nurse and lots more " I said

"So tell me princess what did you choose ? My mom asked as I blush .
"Mom...I told my teacher I wanna become a flight attendant" I exclaimed happily.

"Really princess is that what you really wanna become ? Mom asked stroking my hair down

"Yes mom .....so that I can take care of the airplane people and also I will go too different countries and see how beautiful they look .....mom I will also take you and dad in it " I said .

"That's sweet my princess....you made a good choice,dont worry okay ...you will take me and your dad in it once you become a flight attendant" mom said and I cheer .

"We are gonna fly in the air mom " i shouted happily.

Mom smiled and kissed my cheek
"Yes princess we will I once you grow up okay ? Mom said
." Yes mom ....I love you " I hugged her as she hugged me too .

"I love you too my sweet little princess Amora " mom said kissing my cheek .

"I hope am not miss out? My dad asked from behind I ran to him as he hugged me and lifted me in his arms .

"Daddy " I kissed his cheek .

"So my angel....since you wanna become a flight attendant,am going to make a plan for you" daa said .

"Yeahhhh......then mom you and I will fly in it" I cheer .

"Yes my angel we will " dad replied.
"I love you dad" I said hugging him as he kissed my hair .

"I love you more angel " he whispered.
"Am still here and i love you both too " mom said and hug I and dad
I was so happy to have such great family .

Back to present

Such a bittersweet memory.

As I walk down the road finishing my thought,i suddenly miss them again ,how I wish they were alive to see me fulfill my dream of becoming a flight attendant.

I walk on the lonely road ,then something hit me , someone was following me ,I turn back to see two huge guys following me ,I quicken my pace but they did the same and I made a run but one grab my bag, restraining me from moving.

Oh God ,what's gonna happen now ,am so dead ,they are gonna kill me,am finished.

______________