Chapter 16 ❤

OH NO AM IN HIS ROOM

He smirked at me as he walk closer to me ,I stepped back and he kept stalking towards me.

" Rocco ..."I whispered not knowing why.

"Yes baby girl "he smirked still coming closer to me, I looked around his big massive room, and just a king sized bed a white leather couch and beautiful cream colored wall and lets not forget the glamorous chandelier above,  wow!  Forgetting he was stalking me I realize it's no time to admire this room yet.

What to do?  What to do? What to do? My eyes caught his towel  then I grab it from the end of his wardrobe,he lifted a questioning eyebrow.

"what's that for ? He asked,  I shrugged.

"I want to dry my hair ...am so wet "I said and he smirked harder as he step closer to me oh no that's a wicked smirk,  I moved away and there was the bed just behind me,  why is his face so.... So yummy right now?

"Really baby ....your wet for me ?he said seductively.
Oh no his over reading meaning to it
"No I mean am socked ....can't you see it ...don't come any closer "I held the towel to my chest,he was so close already, just a little and I will fall back.

"  thought you said you were wet for me baby"he winked at me, I might be so dumb when it comes to sexaul  things,  but being" wet"isn't something I won't understand.

"In your dreams ....let me dry myself move back "I said but instead he grabbed the towel .
"Rocco...let it go "i pulled the towel from the other end .

"I want to dry Myself too"he said but I knew his playing again .
"No...wait first ...after me then you "we were both dragging it now ,he was laughing I used all my strength to drag the towel from him but so bad I fell back on the bed and he fell on top me, I gasped with wide eyes.

Oh no this can't be happening!our position is really awkward.

"Rocco...can you move "I said trying to mentain my breath he just stare blankly at me I pushed against his chest ,I can't be like this ,I could feel my blood rus,  his body so hot against mine,  I just feel the heat evaporating between us, his making me feel things I've never felt before his like a Drug to me .

I push him harder and he took me along,  he fell on the floor and now am on top him ,his hand wrapped strongly around my waist,he chuckled of course I know what his trying to do,  we looked into each other's eyes ,I could feel his eyes  on my lips ,he gently tug my hair behind my ear and leaned up to me , before i knew it his lips was on mine, he was so fast that I didn't know how ,his lips is so cold ,i shivered that instant, what do I do, I've never kissed before well at least I watch movies,  but never tried it with anyone,  but now roccos lips are on mine and am frozen.

Oh no Amora his kissing you already!this is really embarrassing.

He moved his lips gently on mine and I was just immobile ,am afraid to move what if bite him,? when he didn't get my response he stopped and look into my eyes releasing me from his hold and I quickly  got up from him as I hide my embarrassed self ,I started avoiding his eyed  and playing with my fingers,he got up and touched my arm .

"Baby what's wrong ?he asked .

Oh just great his really gonna laugh at me !how will I tell him I've never been kissed before!and am afraid I might bite him ,my cheek are so red already.