Chapter 29 ❤

I rushed into the hospital as Rocco and Steve followed behind , Mother was sitted at the bed near Tonia holding her hand but got up the moment she saw me .

"Oh Amora ...you came so quickly? Mother said and I rushed to Tonia ,yeah she looked at me and frowned .

"Tonia ...are you okay ? Tears suddenly started pulling out ,oh my am crying again .
"What do you want ? She asked angrily.

Her head is bandage,she looks so pale ,she's been unconscious for a whole week now .,I breathed and sat down by the chair to her bed mother was looking at us same as Rocco who now is inside,how I wish I could just trow him out ,but so bad cause mother will notice we were in a fight , getting that out of my head I faced Tonia .

"Tonia ....I was really worried about you ,I mean for a complete whole week I wasn't able to see your eyes ,it hurts alot " I said .

"Why are you always pretending amor ? She spat Making me shock .

"Your the fuckin reason why I won't be able to walk for probably a month or so. " She spat again and my eyes widen .

What ,not able to walk?did I hear that right ?I looked up at mother she looked sad .

"What ?...you won't be ...able ...to ...walk? I asked shocked.

"Amora the doctor said some bones were broken ,that it will heal but she wont be able to walk maybe a Month or two " mother said .

I looked terrified,this can't happen I turn to face Tonia .

"Yeah...am sure your happy,...I just hate you so much ,I wish you could just die " Tonia spat .

"Tonia am sorry " I started crying trying to hold her hand but she pulled away .
"Sorry .?...she gave a short laugh ," as if your damn sorry will make me walk anytime soon....why the hell were you even chasing after me ,I hate you so much ...do you always have to show me your ugly face ,as if it wasn't enough then you tried to get me killed ,do you even enjoy Making me suffer huh?...answer me ...I just wish I never knew you ...dad gave you a his love ,he pampered you as if you were an egg ,he worship like your his treasure,.....how can I forget ,you always get the best in school ,even I meant nothing,as if my own life came crushing, do you enjoy it ....you know I thought you loved me before but all was a pretend ,you stole dad and then you stole my mother too ...your so wicked " Tonia spat .

I could stop crying,God a her words were like knife cutting me ,it was shattering me .

"Tonia .... please...I love you " I said

"Stop lying...I hate it " she shouted .

"Your wrong ...am not lying...how could you be so blind to see dad really loves you ,common Tonia ,your my blood ...how could you think dad will ever love me more ...isn't that crazy? I said

"Yeah...it's really crazy... because you got all the love and attention you needed ,what about me huh....?...I don't even exist" she cried .

"Tonia ....your taking this too far ...she has nothing to do with all this hatred from you ,don't you think your over reacting" mother shouted.

"Why....?...over reacting...as if you didn't see all that happened,...you even love her more than me ...your own daughter" Tonia shouted .