chapter 3❤

Sitting down in my office ,I can't help but to blankly look at my computer,that face two days ago is still popping into my head ,and seriously the image is Making me restless .

she's beautiful, elegant,sexy perfect body shape ,after that coffee ,I swear my mind hasn't forgotten the face ,but so bad she wasn't the one to bring the coffee ,I badly wanted to see her sexy little face.

Am the first son to my father and the one handling the company now as the C.E.O,
I've heard so many rumours of how rude I am towards my workers and bla bla and bla ....but who cares ,my father made sure to bring that company up with hardship,so why would I fuckin let people come ruin it for me especially now that I owe it,the media caught up the story,that i
change women like cloth !

Seriously is there anything the press won't hold up with ,yeah it's true but to say I change them like cloth is totally out of the spring light ,for fuck sake the damn women wanna suck on me cause of my planted BILLION'S,i mean which woman wouldn't trow herself cheaply at me ,some just wanna tag along to get snapped beside me and be in the headlines everywhere,women come to me ,I don't go to them ,and i only gave one night stand with them .

But hell let loss! Or hell break lose ,call me a heartless man ,or BILLIONAIRE ,I give no fuck ! They came ,not me and I actually don't admire women cause it's not in my nature,my family know so well ,after my first break up with that slut! Story for another day though.

That girl popped into my head again ,why am I thinking about seeing her again ,this is totally weird .
My office door pull open to reveal Sam who walked in I looked at him angrily as a smirk played on his face ,gosh can't this guy get it straight even if we've known all our lives does that mean he will joke around all the time .

"You fuckin piss of shit!" I growled taking my pen and throwing it at Sam who Dodged it.so great the fuck his still smirking.

"Hay...bro ,chill what's Making you loss your sense of reasoning so soon this early" sam teased as he sat in one of the two chairs Infront of my desk ,i glare at him .

"Can't you see am busy ...and for fuck sake I told you to knock on the damn door before entering"I yelled but in a joking tone .

"The last time I checked.....I can enter and even sit on your lap if you want me to giggle at you like a girl will " he said winking at me .

Just great !thumbs up sam!now he thinks am thinking of f***kin a p***y

"Sam ...you piss of junk "I threw another pen at him which he caught laughing.

"Like seriously you think I wanna do that shit Right now ?" I eyed him .

"Enough of the angry face young man ....what's up with you ? He asked

Yeah his my very good friend so how won't he realize something is totally bothering me ?

Taking a deep breath I leaned back on my chair and clips my hand together and softly said what has been bothering me .

"That waitress"that's all I said to get the surprising look from Sam ,who lifted a brow.

"You mean the little encounter at the little restaurant you declined and later accepted and feasting your eyes on that little sexy waitress who took our order and later didn't show up to your disappointment? He said and I look at him .

Just great !good work Sam ! How can I ever forget how fast his mouth runs ,just one word and I get a gallon of words !round of applause Mr Sam !

I can't even forget what happened that day ,it pained me she wasn't the one to bring the coffee .

*Flashback*

Here is your coffee sir " a voice said Making me to realize it's not the first voice ,cause the first one was so sweet and can make butterflies blush all night and make the birds sing all day .

"What about the girl who took our order ", I asked the fine waitress Infront of me .

"Oh! ....sorry sir she has to attend to something important" the girl replied.i nodded disappointed.

"So what's her name" I asked .
"Amora sir ....Amora Stons "the girl replied.

Wow what a nice name for a very beautiful looking goddess

And yours is ..? I asked .
"Suzy sir ...Suzy Clark's " she replied.

Nice name too I thought.
"Alright suzy ...thanks you may go " I said and dismiss her .

Back to present

"Sam ....I think we need to go back to that restaurant" I said watching his expression.

"Really ....hmmmm....sounds nice ...am sure it's cause of the girl "Sam winked .

"Your such a dump ass fool Sam ....for goodness sake do you think am going there for a damn coffee ? I spat and he laughed .

"Well ...sure , anyways I like the idea ,I really wanna go there ,I need to see suzy Clark's you know "he winked at me .

Damn sam wants to go with me cause of the second waitress.

"You picked the name ? I asked surprised.

"Why not ,when you were busy asking the names ,I was taking note bro " he smirked .

"Oh. ...this is just great "I smirked back .

"So are we on it now ? Sam asked .
"I wouldn't wanna waste more time "I replied getting up as we made our way out of my office.

Oh gosh I can't wait to see that sexy face ,guess todays gonna be so great .

____________________