Chapter 11 ❤

I was holding someone's shoe ,am in trouble,i turned around to see the men already standing looking at me ,am so scared but what i heard next shocked me .

"Let...her...be" the familiar voice said ,and I recognize it that moment it's Mr Greek god,his the one !oh thank you Jesus.

I gently got up as I looked up at him,the other three still stood there,it was dark so I couldn't see his face well but I knew his the one .
"We don't want any trouble....just the girl " one of the attackers said .

"Just hand us the girl "another said .

Mr Greek god was just staring at them, his hands ducked in his pant pocket as he looked at each of them.

"Untill you go through Me first "he replied and I looked at him surprise could he beat this three men, I held unto his arm and his eyes looked to me but then I was beginning to feel aching all over my body.

"Alright then ,it's what you called for "the third guy said getting Mr Greek gods attention from me, and they began coming closer to us,Rocco pulled me gently behind his back his eyes still on them .

The first guy threw a punch at Rocco but he caught his hand in the air,and there the fight started.

P.O.V: ROCCO .

Sam pulled me into a night club with him,even when I refused,he took suzy along,he forced me to go with them I badly wanted Amora with me ,the party was really boring without her of course I had Girls flocking around me as always but surprisingly, I pay no attention to them, amoras image was all in my head ,I stayed almost two hours got tired and told sam I was leaving ,I called Steve to bring the car immediately as I head out of the club .

Later I got a call from him saying the car has. Some issue and might take a while to get fixed ,I couldn't wait. Am so tired and need rest,i told him not to bother I will walk it then ,since my penthouse is just 30 minutes ride from the club house so I will just walk it an hour probably.

I began walking on the lonely dark and quiet road ,I walked so few feet from the club when I started hearing a girls voice ,and I think someone was chasing her ,I ignored the sound and continued walking,then I saw a girl running to my direction with about 3men after her ,I stood at my spot untill the girl was close but she fell and stood to run again but fell again and she started crawling gently trying to get away from them By now she was too close to me ,then she touched my shoe and that instant I knew it was my baby girl cause of the voice I heard ,after I told them .

"Let.. .her..be" she gently got up and looked at me ,I was right it was my baby she was surprised to see me .
As the three men don't want to give up , I challenged them with a fight and the idiots agreed, she held unto my arm and our eyes met, I knew she was scared seeing it will be three against one, gently pulling my baby girl behind me ,I got ready to knock the fools down.

When the fight began ,call me Jackie chan, jet. .Lee,or even Bruce Lee.....they ain't getting away easily ,after beating them so well they ran for their dear lives,do they think they could fight me!like seriously...I've worked 6years of my life training, especially the last 3years I was in the army ,but then,i needed to help my dad with his company which now belongs to me.

I turned back to see my baby ,she was touching her temple her eyes were closing,and she staggered backward,shes gonna faint ,befor she could make contact with the ground I caught her in my arms ,her eyes began to close .

"Baby girl....hey....don't close your eyes "

I quickly took my phone out to call sam.
"Hello man....am with Amora ....dude she's fainted ...I need you to bring your car.. ..oh yes ..yes alright.....the same road ....okay am waiting" I hang up .

I kissed her forehead and whispered.
"Am never letting you out of my sight again. .I promise"

Not less than 15minutes sam arrived ,i got her into the car ,and Sam drove us straight to my mansion.

________________

Well I guess the real drama is about to began,i hope you liked this chapter ,if so don't forget to v