McCall's Little Sister

By Teenwolfmk55

Hey I'm Peyton Sky McCall, I'm Scott McCall's little sister I'm 13. Scott and his best friend stiles stilin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89

Chapter 79

423 6 1
By Teenwolfmk55

I don't speak to Liam anymore, unless Scott needs me to and it's only about the pack problems.
Somehow, I'm dragged out by Scott and Stiles chasing some guy that stole, which is quite hilarious since this has nothing to do with the supernatural.

We were stopped by the police and the sheriff, Scott might have used a little wolf power... kinda. Stiles was getting his arm wrapped, Sheriff said" What in the hell were you three thinking?"
Scott said" We were just trying to help."
" Why don't you try and help me understand... what the hell happened here?"
Stiles said" Right, well, we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over..."
Scott and I said" Yeah..." aka Scott getting onto the hood off the cars, eyes, fangs and claws out." He was getting away."
Sheriff said" He got away."
Stiles said" Right. Because obviously he's some sort of criminal mastermind, Dad."
" Uh-Huh. You want to guess what the stolen merchandise is?" We followed him to the back of the van and it was tanks of helium.
" Critical life-saving medical equipment?"
" No."
" Poison gas?"
" Nope."
" Filled with drugs?"
" Helium."
" Helium?"

We left, Scott said" This could be a good thing."
Stiles said" That we saved helium?"
" I mean, that... they don't need us anymore."
" Okay, well, they need us. They just don't know it."
" We're all going off to college soon. So Beacon Hills is gonna have to survive without us."
" Beacon Hills will burn to the ground without us."
" Stiles... They don't need us."
Stiles looked at his phone," They need us!"

Once we got to the station, we walked in and Sheriff quickly explained things to us. Sheriff walked into his office where the boy, Alex, was,
He said" Alex, you know we're having trouble locating your parents. And since you can't remember anything, we have a method, an unusual method that might help you remember. But I need you to be okay with it. I also need you to know that it's probably gonna hurt."
Alex said" I don't care. I just want to find my mom and dad." We walked in and Sheriff closed the blinds, Scott crouched down next to Alex,
Scott said" Are you ready?" Alex nodded and then Scott reached behind him and then put his claws in his neck.
I said" And start counting." Stiles looked at me as we stared at Scott, counting the seconds.

It'd been 4 minutes, Scott pulled away from Alex, and got up, He stood next o us. Stiles said" What'd you see?"
Scott said" I saw a guy on a horse."
" Horse?"
" He had a gun."
Sheriff said" Okay, a guy with a gun. That sounds like my department, not yours."
Stiles said" What about his parents? What happened to them?"
Scott said" I don't know. That's all I remember. But... I got this feeling."
Sheriff said" What kind of feeling?"
Alex said" They're coming back. They're coming back for me."

We got to the car lot, Scott and I were looking outside of the car, while Stiles was inside of the car and Lydia was trying to find anything that would start her banshee up.
Lydia said" I'm not getting anything." Then we heard a coyote howl, we turned towards and Malia jumped over some tires and then shifted back into human, Lydia and I walked to her, and handed her the clothes.
Lydia said" I don't think they're dead."
Malia said" They're dead. Probably torn apart. The only thing I don't get is why there's no blood."
" They're not dead. If they were dead, I'd sense it."
" If they were alive, I'd smell it."
Scott said" Yeah, we're not getting anything either." While I nodded in agreement,
Stiles said" Scott, what are you talkin' about? You were in his head for 4 minutes. I timed it."
" Well, it's not an exact science. And he's a kid. Maybe he's too freaked out to remember."
Malia said" Why does it matter if they're dead? Dead is dead."
Stiles sighed," Okay, if it's just a robbery, we can't help them. And if it's something supernatural, my dad can't help them."
Lydia said" It sounds like you want it to be supernatural."
" It's been, like, 3 months since anything's happened."
" Yeah, and once a week you drag me out of bed like I'm some sort of supernatural metal detector."
" Okay, it is way more often than that. You can't tell me that you think this is just some series of impossible coincidences?"
" What I'm saying is maybe that wouldn't be so bad." Then she walked away with Malia, Stiles turned to Scott and I, I hid behind Scott, while Scott shrugged. Stiles walked and sat in the car, Scott and I walked over to him,
Scott said" You're starin' at a broken windshield."
Stiles sighed," There's something from with it."
" It's broken and it wasn't a magic bullet. It was a regular bullet, that blew out a regular windshield. Just like that one, and that one..." we turned to the windshield and saw they weren't the same as this one," and that one." We looked at Stiles as he looked at us,
" Magic Bullet."

Once we got home, I screamed" Can't one year at least be slightly normal, and not with things that either try to kill us or whatever!"
Scott said" Having fun?"
I said" No."
" Wanna talk about-" 
" If you say Liam, Scott, I swear to god!"
" I was going to say anything, but I'm guessing you caught my concern for you." 
" Oh, yes, I do notice every time you avoid saying Liam around me and every time you hit Stiles for mentioning him."
" I'm just trying to help you, Pey, we worked for 3 months, getting you some control, an anchor."
" Yeah, I know. You and Stiles, my dumbass brothers who began this all, you know out in the woods... looking for half a body."
" You remember that?"
" Of course I do, I was so nervous for absolutely no reason."
" Love you, Peyton."
" Love you too, Scotty." We separated as we got our rooms and I walked into my room and crashed onto my bed.
--
I was sitting next to Scott, as I watched Stiles completely mess up Malia's photos again... and again. She finally gave up, and then pushed Stiles back to the table, Stiles said" Why would I want to ruin your yearbook photo?"
Malia said" Maybe because you haven't signed up for your own photo yet?"
" Yes, I did."
" It's blank."
" Uh..."
Scott said" Or maybe you're sublimating the stress of graduating by avoiding key milestones." Lydia, Stiles and Malia looked at him, I smiled.
I said" Psych paper."
Stiles said" Hey, the deputy searched the car. No slugs, no exit hole. And the address Alex gave my dad, it's an abandoned house. Come on! Missing parents, suspicious guy on horseback, magic bullet. Who's comin with?"
Malia said" I've got to retake my photos."
Lydia said" Yeah, not interested."
Scott said" I cannot miss anymore classes."
Stiles said" Scott. Scott."
I said" He missed 38 last semester, and Lydia's mom is the only reason He's still in school. He can go after school. And I have to figure out a way to graduate with you guys."
" You know what? Forget it. I'll take Liam." He turned the other way, then Scott grabbed my head before I could, I looked at him," Yeah, I'm not taking Liam." Scott hummed.
Then a girl said" Hey, can I get a candid?"
" Uh, no."
Scott and I said" Yeah, sure." While We pulled him down and sat him next to me.
" Okay, fine. If you can explain to me why this is blue, I'll let it go."
The girl said" Everyone smile." We all smiled as the camera clicked.

Scott found out something, and we were going to the abandoned house, we walked to the doors,
Stiles said" Thirty-nine?"
Scott and I said" Thirty-nine." We walked out the door, but was immediately stopped by Mrs. Martin, she turned us around, walking us back through the doors,
She said" Neither one of you are going anywhere. Thirty-eight classes, Scott. I had to beg the superintendent."
Stiles said" Mrs. Martin, Scott is the sworn protector of Beacon Hills."
" He can protect it at 3:30."
We walked away from her," We're not waiting till 3:30."

I was in Scott's history class which also included Lydia and Stiles. Stiles was staring at the clock, then he jerked his hand. Scott and I looked at him, he looked at us, Stiles was going crazy waiting for the bell to ring. My head laid on my arms as we watched the film that was on.
Once the bell rang, we got up and walked out fast, leaving the class, I tripped but Scott instantly grabbed my arm, keeping me from falling. He looked at me with a smile, I smiled back and continued walking.

Once we got to the Jeep, I said" Give me your homework, I don't feel like going to a creepy house today."
Scott said" We're not giving you our homework, you have way too much homework already. And you're not graduating with us, Peyton, that's way too much work for you."
I huffed," Drop me off before going to the creepy house."
Stiles said" Will do."

They dropped me off at home and then drove off, before Scott could make some excuse over me for staying here. I walked upstairs and sat on my bed, pulling out my papers for school, Scott knew my whole plan for the rest of my school without him. He knew that I wouldn't help Liam, unless it was a life or death situation. Scott knew only the surface of my feelings and I knew he wanted to know more so he could help me.

Scott called me, He said" Okay, Alex's parents were erased, like not taken, they were erased."
I said" There's something that can erase people, that's utterly terrifying. Want me to meet up with you?" I heard the Scott's arm being pulled, then,
Stiles said" We'll come get you, be ready."
" Stiles, Drive!"

Once they came and got me, Alex had been taken as well, Stiles was quickly explaining things to me," It's called the Wild Hunt, Ghost Riders take people, it's what they do, no reason on why. It's a myth but this is Beacon Hills. Now we have to go find Liam and Hayden because they're next." I clicked my teeth as I really wanted to say something," You are not allowed to say a single thing, Pey."

Once we got to the school, we saw the police, Scott said" We'll check the Quad. Let me know if you find them. And see if your dad knows anything?"
Stiles said" Yeah, okay." We walked away from him," Hey, Scott, wait. Um, I, I just, uh... I wanted to say, um..."
" Tell us later."
" Yeah, alright." We ran out, Scott grabbing my hand so he could keep me close to him.

We looked everywhere for them, and I really couldn't care but Scott was worried so I was doing this for my brother. Scott's phone rang, he answered it," Hey. Who is this?" Then he looked at me, putting his phone back in his pocket.

Once Scott and I got home, we were literally having an argument on me graduating with them. I said" Scott, I'm gonna graduate with you."
He said" No, you're not, because the second you do, you're gonna leave Beacon Hills and never come back."
" True, but somehow I think you'll get me back in Beacon Hills whether I like it or not."
" That's very true."
" So... Can I graduate with you?"
" No, you're young and you need to be in school, for as long as possible, so I can continue calling you my baby sister."
" Fine, I won't graduate this year, for you, and only you, but if you expect me to help Liam become the new leader..."
" I know, it's not gonna happen."
" Good alpha, big brother."
" Go to bed."
" Going."
I walked into my room and laid down, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Scott and I walked up to Lydia and Malia, Lydia said" I have this feeling that I was supposed to do something."
Scott said" Do what?"
" I can't remember."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
2.9K 23 28
gracella has one task. one. befriend stiles stilinski, use him to threaten scott mccall. but she doesn't know how persuasive he can be with those he...
66.9K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...