My Cliche Stories

By ursa-maj0r

A collection of bad stories from when I was in middle school. More

Warning! read this before you start story.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue!
Love at First Sight?!?! Yah, you keep telling yourself that. (Sequel to Arrange Marriage?!?!)
Love at First Sight?!?! (2)
Love at First Sight?!?! (3)
Love at First Sight?!?! (4 part 1)
Love at First Sight?!?! (4 part 2)
Love at First Sight?!?! (5)
Love at First Sight?!?! (6 part 1)
Love at First Sight?!?! (6 part 2)
Love at First Sight?!?! (6 part 3)
Love at First Sight?!?!(7)
Love at First Sight?!?!(8 part 1)
Love at First Sight?!?!(8 part 2)
Love at First Sight?!?!(8 part 3)
Love at First Sight?!?!(9 part 1)
Love at First Sight?!?!(9 part 2)
Love at First Sight?!?! (Chapter 10 part 1)
Love at First Sight?!?!(Chapter 10 part 2)
Love at First Sight?!?!(Chapter 11)
Love at First Sight?!?!(Chapter 12)
Love at First Sight?!?! (13)
Love at First Sight?!?! (14)
Love at First Sight?!?! (15)
Love at First Sight?!?!(16)
Love at First Sight?!?! (17)
Love at First Sight?!?! (Epilogue)
Chapter 1 Spaghetti
Chapter 2 Explain Now
Chapter 3 A Stupid Plan
Chapter 4 {part 1} Drake
Chapter 4 {part 2} Drake
Chapter 5 {Part 1} Crystal Balls and Voodoo
Chapter 5 {part 2} Crystal Balls and Voodoo
Sneak Peek of chapter 6 Spaghetti? Nope Something Better
Chapter 5 {part 3} Crystal Balls and Voodoo
Chapter 6 {part 1} Hide-n-Seek and Voodoo Pain
Chapter 6 {part 2} Hide-n-Seek and Voodoo Pain
Chapter 7 The Play and The Boys
Chapter 8 {part 1} CAKE!!!
Chapter 8 {part 2} CAKE!!!
Chapter 9 {part 1} Families
Chapter 9 {part 2} Families
Chapter 10 The Double Date
Sneak Peek - Chapter 11
Chapter 11 Monster
Chapter 12 You Are....
Chapter 13 {part 1} Something Clicked
Chapter 13 {part 2} Something Clicked
Chapter 14 {part 1 of 4} First ummmm......DATE
Chapter 14 {part 2 of 4} First ummmm......DATE
Chapter 14 {part 3 of 4} First ummmm......DATE
Chapter 14 {part 4 of 4} First ummmm......DATE
Chapter 15 Kisses and Jokes
Chapter 16 My **** Buddy :)
Chapter 17 One Way
Chapter 18 Tomorrow is a new.....forget it.
Epilogue
Chapter 1 Halloween Candy
Chapter 2 Birthday
Chapter 3 ABC What the Sh*t is going on?
Chapter 4 Balls, yes those ones.
Chapter 5 All talking B*tch
Chapter 6 What am I ABOUT to do?!?!
Chapter 7 Woahhhhh
Chapter 8 Breakfast with Stewie Griffin boxers
Chapter 9 Captain Planet!
Chapter 10 - Her paws
Chapter 11 - Prettiful.....is that a word?
Chapter 12 What's that......
Epilogue

Chapter 19

2.1K 28 20
By ursa-maj0r

Arrange Marriage?!?! Do those even exist anymore?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V

*Recap*

"I want you." I said as he looked at me with such adornment.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

~Gabby's P.O.V~

I can't believe I just said that but it was so true. I wanted him; even if it meant losing my virginity. I wanted him now. I stood up and I began to walk to the stairs with Andrew right behind me. I wanted to hold his hand or something at least. I walked slowly into his room, as he still followed. I wanted so badly to just turn around and have him right there. Damn I sound like a sex addict. I opened the door to his room; it's been a while since I have been in here. It was still dark but the window was opened letting the moon to give us all the light we needed. I walked to the bed and I sat down on it turning myself back to Andrew.

"We don't have to do this." Andrew said as he leaned against the doorframe. I looked at the ground of course just a little embarrassed at the thought. But for one thing I did know my answer.

"But I want to do it." I said to Andrew as he sat right next to me. I looked up at him; damn he's so hot. He took my face in his hands and he brought our lips together. As our lips touched I put my hands around his neck as he brought his around my waist. I could feel his fingers begin to slowly unzip was dress. My cheeks were probably bright red. Andrew leaned back for a second.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle." Andrew said as he began to kiss my neck. I was nervous now; great. Finally my dress was fully unzipped; it fell to my waist. As Andrew began to lightly kiss my lips again I began to unbutton his shirt. That went off easily and quickly.

"Gabby are you sure about this?" Andrew asked as I was about to undo his belt. I sighed.

"Andrew I am positively sure, now shut the hell up and kiss me." I said as he smiled. He immediately brought his lips to mine again as I undid his belt. My fingers laid nimbly on his abs as we kissed. I could feel him smile in our kisses. Finally it was the moment of truth. I let go of Andrew and I stood up letting the dress fall quickly to the ground. I took out my headband as I got back in bed with Andrew. While I got off my dress he got his pants off. All he was wearing was his boxers and my bra and underwear. Right when I got back on the bed we went right back to what we were doing, right back.

"I love you." Andrew said in the middle of a kiss. I wanted to say something, no I am.

"I love you too." I said as I could feel him undo my bra. Not it is the moment of truth, Gabby. Moment of truth. My bra fell to the bed as Andrew continued to kiss me. I didn't know what really to think other then Bye Virginity it was fun to have you. Before I could even think anything more. My underwear was off and so was Andrew's. He gave me one last look.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I knew my answer since the start.

"I am sure." I said he looked at me and nodded. I began to kiss my neck as all my focus was lost. He slide in gently as I began to moan out. God I sound so terrible! He went in and out gently and repeatedly, as I kept moaning. Finally we reached an end when he had his climax. Now here I was; a girl in love with someone I used to hate. It's amazing. But on with my story. Now here I was. Andrew was lying down and I was half lying on him. Then the sheet for the bed on top of us. He was twirling my hair whispering all sorts of stuff.

"I love you, I love you." He whispered as I smiled.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered. Oh god I love him. I love Andrew Miller; the guy in high school I used to hate. Wow.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God what a chapter!! :)

So tell me what you think.

Cause I love you all!

Oh and don't worry the story is not done yet!

Well bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 18.3K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
75.2K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
281K 19.9K 149
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...