Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Sevenღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Sixty-Nineღ

2.8K 65 7
By JoeJemiDemi

"Night guys,see you in the morning." I headed to my bedroom,"Babe,what's taking you so long?" I went under the covers.

"Yeah they come from miles away,just to see how you get down.Feels like an earthquake." Joe walks out in his big diaper,Dallas got us. I covered my mouth,laughing.  He smiled and kept dancing,I was laughed/

He then took it off and put on pajama pants and a shirt and headed under the covers,"Why you not wearing the engagement ring?" he asked me,"My fingers are to chubby." I frowned, he took my hand and kissed my fingers,staring in my eyes,I smiled.

He put one of my fingers in his mouth sucking it,I laughed a little,"I love you babe." he kissed my lips,"I love you too." I smiled,I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Merry Christmad,babe." he smiled,rolled over and turned off the light.

....

"Come on,babe!" Joe yelled impatiently downstairs,I slipped on my black fedora hat,"Okay,coming." I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs,"Are we going in different cars?"Denise asked,"We wouldn't fit in one car.." Joe said.

"We could go in my car..it has a third row of seats." I grabbed my keys and handed them to Joe,I popped open the trunk and pulled the seats up,then I got in the passenger seat,Frankie and Nick got in the back,Denise and Paul got in the second row,then Joe got in.

He started driving to my parent's house."We're really having a good time with you guys this weekend." Denise said,I smiled,"I am too,thank you guys for coming." I smiled.

..

Joe pulled into the driveway,"Looks like Danielle and Kevin are here already." Joe turned off the car and hopped out,he then helped me out. "Thanks babe." I pecked his lips.

"And next year,we'll be celebrating Christmas with little Nash." Denise smiled,I smiled big,"Can't wait." We headed inside. "Wait,go back out." my mom instructed,"I want a picture." she said.

We all headed back out,Eddie took the picture,"Looks good." He smiled and we headed back inside,"Merry Christmas!" I hugged everybody,"Smells good." I smiled,"Thanks honey." my mom smiled,"You look pretty."

"A Pretty big whale." I sighed,I headed to the couch,next to Joe,he put his arm around me,rubbing my arm,"You know they want me to work on Febuary 17.." I looked at him,"But that's just a day before your due date." he looked at me.

I looked down at my stomach,"I know...I don't want to,but they want me to,so I'm trying to fight them." I laid my head on his shoulder."Want me to talk to them?" he kissed the side of my cheek."No,daddy." I smirked,I got up,he hit my ass,I giggled and headed to the kitchen,"Do you need help?" I offered,"You can mix the cornbread." my mom said.

"Okay." I smiled,I started mixing the ingredients together,I looked at Joe,he was playing with Alena,I smiled,"He's going to be a good dad.." I gushed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short. It's a fill in.

I'm sick,so I didn't go to school,so I might update Publicity later. If you haven't checked out chapter 20. You shoud. js. ;)

xoxxox 

Chloe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 650 5
Where in Roseanne found a message in a bottle by the Han river. - I originally wrote this story years ago for a different ship, but never really got...
648K 57.7K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
79.4K 1.3K 30
(THX for 20k reads!)Samantha is Jonah Marais little sister, she's 16 and she goes on tour with Jonah and the boys. She has a huge crush on Jack Avery...
125K 2.4K 33
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.