Harmonize | niam au sequel |

By twinkiepayne

" You're a pain, you know that right?" " Of course I know that. I like pushing your buttons." ~*~*~ The... More

intro-explanation
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-ΓΈne
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
epilogue
last author's note :(

thirty-four

220 11 3
By twinkiepayne

Brendon was waiting at his and Sage's morning table waiting for Sage to show up again. She said she had to go to the bathroom, so Brendon was patiently waiting for her to come back.

But he looked real lonely without her.

That's because of the homecoming rumor with Ryan, all his so called 'friends' left his ass. The only true friend that stayed for Brendon was Sage.

So it's no wonder why Brendon hates himself again.

Brendon was playing a game on his phone when someone cleared their throat to catch Brendon's attention. Well it did. Brendon looks up and sees the guy he's liked before he started to date Ryan standing next to him. Brendon had to contain his smiles.

" What's up Matt?" Brendon asks. Matt mentions towards the multiple empty chairs at the table.

" Where are all your friends?" Matt asks. Brendon let out a laugh.

" That's funny. I don't have friends. I have one friend and her name is Sage. She's in the loo." Brendon says.

" So, you wouldn't mind if I sat down with you?" Matt asks. Brendon smiles at him.

" I wouldn't mind." Brendon says. Matt sits down in the chair next to Brendon. Brendon could feel his face burning up. That's how it always is when he speaks to Matt.

" So where is your partner in crime?" Matt says. He lays his arm across the back of Brendon's chair. Brendon could feel his face burn up even more.

" She told me she's in the loo, but honestly, I think she ran to go see her mystery boyfriend she won't tell me about." Brendon says.

" Mystery boyfriend? That's crazy." Matt says.

" Tell me about it. She'll spend so much time with this guy and she won't even tell me who it is! I'm her best friend, I deserve to know." Brendon says. Matt starts laughing.

" I hear you Brendon. If I was dating someone, I would let you know first hand." Matt says. Brendon raises an eyebrow.

" Really?" Brendon says.

" Really, really." Matt says," We're friends now, right?"

Brendon nods his head," Right."

" How is the Ryan situation? Is he still trying to win you back?" Matt asks. Brendon lets out a groan.

" Don't even get me started. I told him how I felt about him and he won't stop leaving me alone. He can't take the word no." Brendon says.

" I feel bad for you. I dated someone like that in middle school and it was the worst experience in my life. Ryan will go to university and forget all about you. That's what happened to me except we went to high school." Matt says.

" Yeah, but that'll be in two years. I can't handle two years of him asking for his forgiveness when he did me wrong." Brendon says.

" Try your best to ignore him is all I can say at this point." Matt says.

And with that, Ryan comes strolling down the hallway and sits down next to Brendon. Brendon gives Matt an irritated look. Matt tried to contain his giggles.

" How is my Cookie Dough doing?" Ryan asks. Brendon rolls his eyes and looks at Ryan.

" Don't call me that. We're not dating." Brendon says.

" Last time I checked, we are dating." Ryan says.

" When was that? Homecoming? Yeah, you're wrong bud." Brendon says.

" I'm pretty sure you still have feelings for me like I do for you." Ryan says.

" I think you're wrong then because I don't like you." Brendon says," How many times do I have to tell you no?"

" When you take me back." Ryan says.

" I'm not taking you back dickhead." Brendon says. Ryan places his hand on his chest offended.

" Wow, what is with the name calling?" Ryan asks," Then I guess I'll try harder to win you back."

" It's not going to work so stop. Just stop trying." Brendon says. The first bell of the day rings. Brendon and Matt stand up from the table.

" Now if you don't mind me, I'm going to leave with my friend. It would be grateful if you actually listen to me and stay the fuck away from me." Brendon says. Brendon and Matt walk away from Ryan. Brendon could feel tears come back to his eyes. And Matt sensed that too. Matt made Brendon stop on the side of the hallway and look at him.

" Bren, are you okay?" Matt asks. Brendon quickly wipes away his tears so Matt couldn't see them. But Matt saw the tears.

" Yeah, I'm okay." Brendon lies. Matt gives Brendon a dirty look. Matt may only know Brendon for a couple months, but Matt has learned that Brendon is sensitive. Matt knows Brendon very well now.

" I know you're lying. Please tell me the truth. We're friends now." Matt says. Brendon lets out a sigh and he could feel tears escape his eyes.

" I'm just tired of Ryan trying to get me back. I'm sick of it." Brendon says. Matt slips his hand through Brendon's hand. Brendon was taken aback from this motion.

" I told you to ignore him. He's just a fuck boi. Don't give into him." Matt says.

" I know, he's just constant and I'm tired of it." Brendon says. Matt lets out a gasp. Brendon gives Matt a weird look.

" Are you good there?" Brendon asks. The 2 minute bell starts to ring.

" Meet me after school. I think I have a plan to get rid of Ryan." Matt says. Brendon stood there confused.

" What?" Brendon questions. Matt lets out a laugh and shakes his head.

" Don't worry about it. Just get to class." Matt says. Brendon nods his head and walks off to his first hour. He's low key scared for what is to come with Matt. But Brendon was talking with Matt, so that's all that matter to him.

~*~*~

" So what is your plan now?" 

Brendon and Matt were in the hallway near the gym because Matt had wrestling practice after school. Matt had a huge smile on his face because he was excited for his plan.

" What if we started dating?" Matt asks. Brendon furrows his eyebrows at him. Sure, Brendon likes him, but he didn't want Matt asking him randomly. He wanted to be friends before he got into anything serious.

" Huh?"

" Ryan will get closure if he sees you dating someone. It has to work." Matt says. Brendon bit his lip. He didn't know what to do.

" I don't know Matt. Will dating you actually make him leave?" Brendon says.

" I'm not sure, but we have to try and get him away from you." Matt says.

" Matt, I don't want you getting in my mess. It's already bad that my brother is involved." Brendon says.

" Don't worry about it Brendon. We're friends, we do anything for each other." Matt says. Brendon still wasn't sure about this plan.

" Brendon!" Ryan yells from down the hall. Matt looks at Brendon.

" Bren, you have to kiss me." Matt says.

" What? I don't-"

As Ryan got into eye sight of the two friends, Matt slams his lips onto Brendon's lips. Brendon couldn't help but smile during the kiss. Brendon was kissing the guy he likes. Brendon felt like he was in a dream.

" Brendon?" Ryan asks. Brendon pulls away from Matt and looks at Ryan.

" Oh, hi Ryan." Brendon says, trying to hide his smirk. Ryan looked hurt, so Matt's plan was working so far.

" I didn't know you were dating this dude." Ryan says.

" Yeah, we started dating earlier this week." Brendon says.

" I'm sorry I kept trying to get you back. If I would've know you were dating someone, I wouldn't be so demanding." Ryan says. Ryan places his lips near Brendon's ear," If this relationship doesn't work, I'm always available for you."

Ryan walks away leaving the two friends alone. They look at each other.

" Did that plan actually work?" Brendon asks.

" I think it did." Matt says. Brendon smiles at Matt.

" Thank you again for helping me out. I really appreciate it. I can never get rid of him." Brendon says.

" It's no problem Brendon. I would do anything for my friends." Matt says. Drew walks down the hallway.

" Brendon, let's get your arse moving!" Drew calls to him. Brendon rolls his eyes and looks at Matt.

" There's my shitty brother. I'll see you later Matt. Have fun at practice." Brendon says. Matt smiles at him.

" Thanks Bren. Bye." Matt says. Matt walks away and Brendon walks up to Drew. Drew looks at him weird.

" Who was that?" Drew asks. Brendon shakes his head, trying to hide his smile.

" No one important. Just a friend." Brendon says. Drew gives him a suspicious look, but shakes it off. He didn't want to deal with his brother's problems now.

" Let's just go home." Drew says. Brendon nods his head. The two walk out of the school and to Drew's car. They get in the car and Drew drives home. Both boys were glad to be going home because school puts them in bad moods. School is terrible towards the boys. 

But both boys were glad to have people by their sides for the terrible journey.

***

I had my first day of school today and I had two mental breakdowns. If that's how my year is going to go then I would rather die.

So because I was in a shitty mood today, I decided to update. Updating always puts me in a better mood :)))))))

Have you guys started school yet or have you been in school for a while now?

Thank you so much for reading my story. Please vote for this chapter. Thank you again. I love you all.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
124K 7.2K 63
Harry and Niall see each other again after years, Niall doesn't want anything to do with him and Harry just wants another chance. This is my new sto...
6.8K 446 34
In which a boy in a bookstore finds a broken boy and they fall in love and fix each other. - - 'Tell me a story, L-lou.' Harry asked, sleepy. 'What a...
469K 20.7K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...