D-Day II Yoonmin

By king_ciel

"The day we've been waiting for is finally upon us." - Sequel to Cannibal. Yoonmin and other ships. More

Warnings
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Thank You.

36

8.3K 661 502
By king_ciel

Friendship is a relationship between two people who share a mutual affection for each other. Most friends meet through places of common interest like a park or store while others in the work place. It is said that lovers who end up trying to transition into friendship are laughing stocks. A relationship that was once romantic is not to ever be friendly, or so it is said by those who have tried.

Jimin swayed his head to the soft music pouring from the speakers of the tattoo shop of his friend's while sucking on a piece of candy he'd been offered, more liked demanded. The sweetness in taste of strawberry made him happy to hear the singer's voice even more.

"Can't believe you made me pay for that." Yoongi scoffed and shook his head at the younger boy who was eating away his money.

"That's what friends do."

A mocking chuckle interuppted their small quarrel.

"You guys are really sticking with this friendship thing?" Jin said as he looked between the two that were quite far from each other. Yoongi was resting his left arm against his counter while Jimin was laid across seats staring at the ceiling.

"Apparently so. It's weird." Said Jungkook was right besides Jimin eating the candy he had forced Yoongi to buy for the younger boy. The younger was thankful to say the least for the tasty treat.

"This ain't gonna last." Namjoon joined in all the sudden. It appeared he was deaf for the times he was called but not when it came to giving his unwanted opinion.

The younger wanted to scream at them that they were wrong. In fact the building of a friendship with Yoongi had been slow in progress due to both their schedules. Yoongi would not be anywhere to be found the days Jimin dropped by and when he wasn't at the shop the younger was with either Daehyun, Sohyun, or somewhere avoiding his father at home. It was the end of the month and finally the man decided to show his face. Mr.Park had made it quite clear with his harsh treatment towards his sons that he still not over the unfortunate night they had experienced together. The man would eat dinner with his wife before or after his sons to avoid seeing them for too long. He would avoid Jihyun the most and Jihyun would avoid him. The tension at home was quite high.

"What's not going to last?" Hoseok asked as he entered shop with bags in hand, Taehyung behind him. Jin decided to take the liberty in catching up the dynamic duo. In return, they gave the nicest response the new pair of friends had heard.

"I say it'll last a good while before it goes to hell."

"No comment."

Jimin rolled his eyes and sat up. He decided to show them just how friendly he had become with Yoongi in their commencing friendship. Hoseok had mentioned something about the two having to go pick up a few packages but could not go. Jimin decided this was his opportunity to advance in their friendship becoming more comfortable.

"I'll go with Yoongi Hyung!" The seventeen year old jumped. "Like the good friend I am, I will help carry the packages!"

The five other friends, being the jerks they were, burst out laughing. Seeing that their experessions were not appricated, they turned serious.

"Honey it's a long trip to the docks." Jin said. "Very long."

Namjoon snickered. "You sure you want to be stuck with Yoongi for that long?"

In fact, Jimin was very unsure whether he wanted to be in a car with Yoongi for so long. The last time the two were in a car together for an extend period of time, it didn't go to well. Despite that, Jimin had to prove to their friends that he and Yoongi had established a new relationship so with his head held up confidently, he nodded. Namjoon removed his cap then launched it in Jimin's direction.

"Good luck kid."

The man threw his arm around Jin's shoulder, the two walked out of the shop. Hoseok and Taehyung too followed in their steps leaving only three in the shop. Jimin looked to Jungkook who was staring down at his phone. Soon Yoongi stood opposite to Jimin leaving the youngest in the middle. The two stared at him, waiting for his response to the unasked question. When the boy finally realized he had become the center of attention of the two and the center to the two, he looked up.

"Oh hell no."

Jungkook rose in the quickest motion he had ever. He rushed to opposite side of shop, flung his bookbag and ran out of the building. Now it was really the two new friends left alone for once since their establishment of their suppose friendship.

"Come on, let's go."

Jimin agreed. He followed Yoongi out to the end of the block where his car was parked. For a second he stared at it and thought of it as a cell he wouldn't be able to escape for who knew how long. It didn't matter though, they had something to prove so they dragged their beings in the front seats of the vehicle. The car took off in the direction of the docks. Jimin decided to distract himself for the meantime with the cap he had been tossed.

"I'm surprised Jin didn't snatch right from your hands." Yoongi said as Jimin fixed his hair under the cap. Confused, the boy asked why.

"Why? Cause he's clingy and possessive of Joon. Thought that was made clear."

That was not made clear to Jimin so he asked for Yoongi to elaborate on that. The man did just that which led Jimin to learn a few new things about the couple. Seokjin was very clingy and Namjoon didn't mind but didn't endorse it either. He also learned that the trait of the elder had caused him many fights to which Yoongi described as "fun to watch" and "kind of violent some times". The two came to the conclusion that Jimin was not seen as a threat to the elder which was why the cap was not taken back. It was, according to Yoongi, Jin's favorite despite it not being his.

"Or maybe he just pitied you for having to spend all this time stuck with me."

At this, Jimin slapped Yoongi with the very hat that initated their discussion. The elder laughed which led to the younger smiling as well. He readjusted the hat while Yoongi mentioned something about a store they had passed.

"Got Kookies his first ever boots from there. Kid got obessed with them, still has them actually."

The comment reminded Jimin of a question he's had for so long yet never bothered to ask either party or any of their friends. He wanted to know why Jungkook was so possessive over Yoongi when he wasn't too fond of Jimin. The boy was really curious to know and now that they were friends he thought it was more acceptable to ask so he did.

"He's like his Jin, clingy." Yoongi sighed. "Kookie's adopted in case that wasn't made clear."

Jimin knew. Taehyung had mentioned the story of their youngest one day they sat on the rooftop of the junkyard watching him shoot his sniper. Jungkook had been abandoned by his mother at the age of thirteen and left to live on the streets until one day Namjoon took him in.

"Well he didn't like to ask for anything from Joon or anyone actually. Joon got him the necessaries while I went just a little beyond that. Use to take him out for these yummy lamb treat he likes and get him things he wanted so I guess he grew an attachment to me."

It made sense to Jimin now. Why the boy had not liked him when he appeared or why he claimed Yoongi to be "his". What was done to only him was being done to Jimin so jealousy arose in the boy. Jungkook was possessive.

I An hour of their trip passed by with the two talking nonsense until they stumbled upon a topic that neither one knew how they got to. Their road to a good friendship was going swell until a simply mistake was made.

That mistake is why people will say ex-lovers cannot be friends.

~'~'~'
Kinda late to updating bc I was away to the beach but here's a picture of lil cousin looking like she's about to break dance.

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1L}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.9K 34
Taehyung. Too innocent Jungkook. Too bad book 2 to my bad boy.
70.7K 6K 19
"So I'm like you?" "No, you're better." *** Sequel to Dead 2nd Sequel to 'Dead' Trilogy Yoonmin and other ships.
FOOLS. By 🦕

Fanfiction

180K 7.1K 42
we need to cry.
26 2 2
SeokJin X Reader An attempt to get with Seokjin. college au, alien hunter Jin.