Trust In Love (A Dylan O'Brie...

Por krissymarie8

Sophia is a 17 year old girl going into her senior year of Highschool. After her break up with her boyfriend... Mais

Trust In Love (A Dylan O'Brien FanFic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
❤️Chapter 50❤️
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
✨Authors Note✨
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Important Authors Note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Woo!
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Hola!
Chapter 70
The sequel is up!!

Chapter 57

3.8K 42 11
Por krissymarie8

~Monday~

Sophia's POV ~

Today is the first day of softball and baseball tryouts. Gracie clearly isn't going to tryout anymore and Vinnie was never going to. Ryan still is though... I haven't really talked to him since the day before he left the hospital. The end of the day bell rang and Dylan and i waited for everyone to leave as always.

"So i'll meet you outside of the locker room after tryouts?" Dylan asked with a smile. I nodded and he kissed my head.

"Good luck." I said.

"You too." Dylan chuckled.

I got in the locker room and was changing. There's so many new girls this year. Some of the girls from last year said hi to me as they walked in. But i was truly only friends with Gracie who isn't here. I was the first one in the locker room so i was ready before everyone else. I went out to the field and Austin was already there.

"Aye Johnson you ready?" Austin said smiling.

"Sure?" I said kind of as a question.

"Oh come on Johnson." Austin laughed. I laughed too and he put his arm around me and we walked towards the field. "Can you do me a favor Johnson?" He asked.

"Sure, what?" I asked.

"Help me with these girls." He chuckled. "Watch them while we do tryouts, let me know who you think would be good for the team."

"Okay i can do that." I nodded.

"I knew ya could. Now can you go get my clipboard and keys from Sal please." Austin asked. I said yes and was on my way.

Sal aka Coach Sal coached the baseball team. When i got to the other baseball field all of the guys were outside already. I saw Dylan and smiled, he didn't see me at first because he was talking to Connor. Sal blew his whistle to get everyones attention. They all turned their attention towards coach. When Dylan saw me he smiled and waved.

"Start running! To the fence and back!" Sal yelled and blew his whistle again. "Go, go, go!" He yelled as the boys started running. "What's up Johnson?"

"Austin sent me to get his clipboard and keys he said you have them." I said.

"Yes i do." He laughed.

I love Austin and Sal so much, i truly do. They are so nice and always happy. They're not jokey assholes who are full of themselves like a lot of coaches are. He handed me the stuff and i thanked him. A few minutes had passed because we were talking about school and graduating. Next thing i knew both Dylan and Ryan were back.

"Logan, O'Brien you ran all the way to that fence and back?" Sal asked impressed. Both of them nodded out of breath. "I don't believe it." Sal said. I chuckled under my breath and Sal shook his head. "I find that hard to believe, you two run it again." He said. Other guys started coming back now.

"Coach." Ryan said.

"Go!" Sal said. The two of them sighed and looked at each other and started running again.

"Well i gotta get going Austin's gonna think i disappeared on him." I laughed.

"Alright, good luck with tryouts Johnson." Sal said as i walked away.

"Thanks!"

Dylan's POV ~

Ryan and i were running to the fence for the second time now. When we got to the fence we stopped. Ryan bent over placing his hands on his knees, i bent backwards with my hands on my head. Both of us trying to catch our breath.

"He's just testing us you realize that right?" Ryan breathed.

"Yeah, i was afraid of that." I said.

"You'll make the team don't worry." Ryan pat my shoulder and started running.

"What do you mean?" I asked starting to run after him. I caught up and he looked at me.

"Coach checks stats for new kids... Your file was amazing." Ryan said. I stopped running and so did he.

"Seriously." I said stunned.

"Yes... He's just making sure you're as good as you're file said." Ryan said.

"O'BRIEN! LOGAN! LETS GO BOYS FINISH IT OUT!" Sal yelled. We groaned and finished running back.

Sophia's POV ~

All these girls had like little "clicks". There was at least 6 groups of like 2 or 3 girls that all stuck together. We were doing pitching, catching and all these different things. There was this one girl who was very quiet and was alone. Austin asked me to pair with her. I ran over to her and she smiled.

"Hey i'm Soph." I said.

"Jenna." She smiled.

"Freshmen?" I asked.

"Yup..." Jenna sighed.

"Hey don't worry i'm gonna partner with you." I said, a smile grew on her face.

"Thanks." She said.

Throughout tryouts while i worked with her on partner stuff and she was amazing. It was honestly hard to believe that she was only a freshmen. She's defiantly going to be a reference to coach. We moved onto batting stuff and i thought about trying to bomb still... Austin was pitching 5 balls to each girl. A few girls went then it was my turn.

Austin pitched the ball and i swung early on purpose.

"Oh come on Johnson." Austin said.

"Sorry." I yelled out to him.

Again he pitched. This time i swung late. He pitched the 3rd ball and as it came towards me i jumped back.

"Johnson!" Austin yelled, "Come here." I ran out to the pitchers mound and he just looked at me. "I know what you're doing. Stop trying to intentionally bomb tryouts... You're an amazing player and i want all these new girls to see what we're looking for in this team. Now i'm gonna give you 5 more tries. Show these girls whatcha got." He pat my back. I nodded and turned to walk away. I stopped and faced him again,

"Oh and Austin, i would say Jenna is defiantly a keeper. If you don't you're nuts." I laughed.

I went back to home plate and got ready. He pitched the ball and i hit it in perfect timing sending it far out of sight. Everyone started clapping and cheering.

"There we are! That'a girl Johnson!" Austin yelled.

I hit all 4 other balls out of sight one after the other. To tell the truth it felt good to play good! All the girls were amazed. Next coach called Jenna up. I saw him watching her more focused because i pointed her out. The first ball she hit was PERFECT! Like she must have been playing since she was little because i don't know how someone could just be so good.

They switched it up this year and did all the tryouts in one day instead of over a few days. Once we finished up coach said the team would be posted on Wednesday outside of the locker room. I changed and was one of the last people to leave the locker room. I checked my phone making sure i didn't have any messages from Gracie. As i was walking out of the locker room i saw Jenna.

"Good job today." I said.

"Thanks you too." She smiled while tying her boots. I took in her whole outfit as she stood up. A teal summer dress with brown boots. Her hair was now down and it looked like her natural hair which would make it wavy.

"I love your outfit." I smiled. She looked down at what she was wearing and smiled.

"Thanks." She blushed.

"Well i gotta get going my boyfriends waiting for me." I said.

"Bye." Jenna said.

"Byee!" I said back.

I walked out of the locker room to a sight i wasn't expecting to see. Dylan and Ryan leaning against the lockers talking. I was hesitant at first to go over but i went anyway. I came up behind Dylan and tapped his shoulder and he turned around and smiled.

"Hey," Dylan said.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey Soph..." Ryan said.

"Hi..." I said. It seemed so awkward.

It was really quiet now... The sound of the locker room door opening and closing filled the silence. We all turned around and i saw Jenna. She looked at us and smiled softly as she walked towards us. She had a hand full of books and was kind of hiding her face behind them. I looked at Ryan who was staring at her in awe. Jenna tripped and dropped her books onto the floor. She was practically right next to us. Her and Ryan bent down at the same time and grabbed the same book. They looked up and their eyes met.

"Thanks," Jenna said as she took the book from him. Her cheeks were bright red. They both stood up, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Jenna." She smiled.

"I-" Ryan didn't know what to say. He clearly thought she was beautiful because he was struck with awe. I was happy and sad by this.

"Ryan... Your name is Ryan." I chuckled.

"Yeah that's it Ryan." Ryan said. Jenna chuckled and so did he. She smiled and turned to walk away. "Wait," Ryan said. Jenna turned back around and looked confused. "Bye." He said.

"Bye." She said shyly and walked off.

Ryan watched her until she turned the corner and then looked back at us. I pursed my lips. It was nice to know he was moving in but i didn't need to see it in front of my face. He was and always will be my first love. That will always be a sore subject to me... He turned back around and looked at us. I smiled and Dylan held me close in a side hug which made me feel a lot better.

"She's a freshmen." I said.

"Figured." Ryan sighed.

"You can still-" I started but he interrupted me.

"No..." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I-uh-i don't know..." He said. I stepped away from Dylan and towards Ryan.

"You remember what we talked about in the hospital?" I asked, he nodded. "Don't lose sight of that okay? You can move on, i know you can." I softly smiled. Ryan chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't even know how to talk to her..." He said.

"You didn't know how to talk to me either but you did it. And look what we got out of that." I chuckled.

"Yeah... I hurt you Soph..." Ryan sighed.

"That's not what i mean Ry..." I said. I looked him in the eyes, he nodded when he got the point. "I'll help," I said. I hugged him and i breathed out heavily. I missed my friend... We let go and i backed up to Dylan. "I'll text you her number when i get home. I have it on the list i made for Austin."

"Thanks." He said.

"Well i have a ton of home work so we should get going." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan was driving. We had the windows down and the radio on low. I was looking out the window feeling the breeze on my face. We came to a stop light and i felt Dylan's hand on my thigh. I reached down and intertwined our fingers together and smiled. I turned looking at him and found him staring. He didn't look away when i turned around either.

"What are you staring at?" I chuckled.

"Just how beautiful you are Soph that's all." Dylan said and i blushed. The light turned green and he started driving. "How was tryouts?" He asked.

"It was okay what about yours?" I asked.

"Good." Dylan said. He made a turn that wasn't a turn to go to my house or his.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I thought we could go to the beach and do our homework there where no one will bug us." He said.

"Dyl!" I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

~Later~

We finished up our homework and the sun was just starting to go down. I sat on Dylan's lap, he wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head back on his chest. Dylan kissed the side of my neck and i smiled.

"Hey Soph." Dyl said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You think Ryan and Jenna could be a thing?" Dylan asked.

"Haha what makes you ask that?" I laughed.

"I don't know he seemed pretty interested. Maybe it will be good for him." Dylan said.

"What are you match maker USA now?" I laughed.

"Maybe." Dylan laughed and then sighed. "I just feel like we're all going to become close again and i just don't want any problems again... So if he's happy it's a good thing." Dylan said.

"You don't have to worry about that. There won't be anymore problems." I said.

I yawned and cuddled closer to him. Once the sun set Dylan drove me home. We pulled up to my house and he leaned over and kissed me. I smiled and got out of the car and grabbed all my stuff from the backseat.

"I'll see you in the morning." Dylan said.

"Bye." I said. I turned and walked towards my house. Then Dylan honked his horn. "Hahaha... Very funny." I yelled at him.

"Love you!" Dylan yelled.

"Love you more!" I said while opening the front door.

"Not possible!" He yelled.

"Yes it is! Goodnight!" I said closing the front door laughing.

When i got in my room i dropped my stuff on the floor. Tara groaned as i turned the light on. I forgot we are sharing a room. I sighed and shut the light off.

"Sorry..." I said. She just groaned and hid under her blanket.

I took a quick shower and jumped in bed. I texted Ryan Jenna's phone number and then i went to bed. Maybe Dylan was right, maybe this would be a good relationship for Ryan.

_______________________

Sorry its kinda short and took long for me to update! I was having writers block. I actually like this chapter. So Ryan's got a new love interest! What do you think of that? So i guess thats it! Spring break just started so hopefully i'll be able to update soon! Comment, vote, like!❤️ Krissy

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

330K 8.1K 30
Her name is Anastasia His name is Deshawn . He's a thug . She's been know as " Thug-ish " . But will he hold her down ?
373K 8.1K 83
devotion noun love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person or activity. Sequel- Try Again
4M 77.7K 95
| currently in editing | "Are you afraid of me?"
119K 7.9K 41