Chapter 26

Sophia's POV ~
Dylan placed his hand on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his. He flipped his hand over and interlocked my fingers with his.

"So where do you want to go?" Dylan asked as we pulled up to a red light and he look over at me.

"Um... The beach or the boardwalk i guess." I said. I couldn't think of anything.

"Anything you want to do we can try and do it." He smiled.

"Well there is one thing i can think of." I smirked.

"And?" Dylan said while stepping on the gas to drive when the light changed.

"Make this left." I pointed to the left. He turned sharply to not miss the turn. He threw his arm in front of me. "You so just soccer momed me." I laughed.

"Sorry." He blushed. I sat back in the seat and smiled.

We pulled up to the building and he turned into the parking lot. We got out of the car and he looked at me. I laughed and walked over to him.

"Can you not skate?" I chuckled.

"What?!?! Psh... Of corse i can roller skate... Does falling on your face count?" He laughed.

"I'll help you." I smiled.

We went inside. Dylan offered to pay and wouldn't let me. We picked up the skates and put them on. I finished lacing mine up before he did. I got up and skated to the lockers and put our stuff in it. When i got back he was standing.

"Ready?" I asked.

"I'm ready if your ready to see me make a fool of myself." Dylan said.

"Then lets go!" I laughed and grabbed his hand pulling him behind me.

We entered the rink. It wasn't to busy which was nice. Dylan held onto the wall, i laughed under my breath. We went around a couple of times. He held the wall the whole time. I stopped in front of him.

"Let go of the wall Dyl!" I smiled.

"I'm gonna fall." He said.

"I'll help you come on. Give me your hands." I said. He let go of the wall and grabbed my hands. "We'll go slow, its just one foot after the other." I smiled. He wobbled around a little bit.

"I can barely skate forwards and you can skate backwards!" He laughed.

"You can do it don't doubt yourself." I said. We went around a few times like that. "I think your getting the hang of it."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah! Try and skate without the wall or me." I said. He looked at me like i had 3 heads. "You'll live i promise." I laughed. He let go and stood next to me.

"If i fall i'm taking you down with me." He said.

We pushed off. I was skating slowly to keep at his pace. He was doing pretty good too! He started to wobble back and forth a little. He lost his balance and fell backwards. He landed right on his butt. He reached for me as he started to fall but i wasn't gonna fall haha.

"Wow thanks for the help." He laughed.

"Hey we've been here awhile and you only fell once thats not bad." I smiled handing him my hand to help him up. He pulled me down and i landed on top of him. "You're gonna pay for that later." I laughed.

"Good." He smirked and pressed his lips to mine. We started to make out in the middle of the rink...

"Ahum?" One of the workers cleared their throat.

"Sorry." I blushed and got up helping Dylan stand. The worker smiled and skated off.

"Wanna go around a few more times and then head out?" Dylan asked.

I nodded and smiled. Pulling him behind me we started skating again. It was a lot of fun i hadn't been in forever! We came around the turn, i looked over at the entrance and couldn't believe who i saw. I slowed down and grabbed the wall. Dylan stopped next to me, wrapped his arm around my shoulder and asked me what was wrong.

"Look who's here." I said looking up at Dylan then to the door. It was Ryan the some of the baseball team with their 'girlfriends'. If you ask me they just want to sleep around.

"Do you want to leave?" He asked. I pulled myself together.

"No. No i don't; i'm here to have a good time and he would be an idiot to try and do anything here. I'm gonna be the better person and go on having fun with my boyfriend." I smiled, grabbed his hand and started to skate again.

Ryan's POV ~
Most of the team and I were going roller skating with our girlfriends. I was the only one who as of now doesn't have a girlfriend. I really miss Soph but i messed up major big time and can't fix any of it now. I realized torturing her never made anything better. When we walked in the roller rink i was Soph skating with Dylan. We made eye contact. When she saw me all the color drained from her face, she grabbed onto the wall.

"Hey look it's the little bitch." Johnny said tapping my shoulder and laughing.

"Shut up Johnny." I said. It hurt to know that i turned all my 'friends' against her. She's just a girl that did nothing wrong and i treated her like a rag doll. She was my best friend and i lost her.

"What do you want us to do?" Sean asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"What?" They all said and turned to look at me.

"Ry you sick or something?" Johnny asked.

"No no i'm not. Just leave her alone she never did anything wrong!" I said angrily.

"Okay....?" They all said confused.

"You guys have fun... I'm gonna head out." I said turning and leaving. As i left i heard Johnny talking.

"Wonder whats up with him." He said. I was gonna turn around and yell at him but i controlled myself.

Sophia's POV ~
We sat down and took our skates off. I looked around and saw no sight of Ryan. I tried to forget about it. Dylan brought our skates back to the rental center while i got our stuff out of the locker. He came back over and pecked my lips.

"Fro-yo?" Dyl asked against my lips.

"Sure." I smiled.

The ride was silent. We pulled up to the boardwalk. There was a a fro-yo stand next to the arcade. We got our fro-yo then went in the arcade. It was a lot of fun! We played skeeball, i got more points then Dyl. We played basket ball, i'm pretty sure he let me win. After finishing our fro-yo we went for a walk on the beach. We walked on the shore line.

"So whats something i don't know about you?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"When you saw my softball stuff you were shocked so lets learn more about each other." I smiled.

"Alrighty. Hmm... I play baseball. You?" Dylan said.

"Haha i kinda knew that. And well as you now know i play softball. I've been playing since i was 6." I said.

"I play the drums." Dylan said.

"What?! Really?" I said excitedly.

"Yup!" He smiled.

"Why have you never told me this?" I laughed.

"I don't know." He laughed too.

"I wanna hear you play sometime." I said.

"We can make that happen." He smirked.

I stood right past the shore line. When the waves came in my feet would get hit by the cold water then go down. Dylan joined standing next to me.

"I had a perfect night Dylan." I smiled.

"Me too, i'm glad." He said kissing my temple. I turned to him and ran my hand from the back of his neck to his chest. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

"Can we go back to your place?" I begged with my eyes. Dylan picked me up and started running to the car. I laughed. "I'll take that as a yes." I giggled.

"Yup." He laughed. His laugh melted me almost making me weak at the knees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan had me pushed up against the back of his bedroom door. His hands on my hips. He was giving me love bits on my neck. I unbuttoned his shirt as his hands moved from my hips to under my shirt. Dyl pulled my shirt up and off then smashing his lips to mine. He unhooked my bra while i tugged at his belt. He dragged me over to the bed and laid on top of me. The touch of his skin on mine. Both of us finally fully undressed we got under the covers. I rolled over so i was on top. I positioned my self over him. I slid down slowly and moaned. Dylan's hands on my breasts, my lips pressed against his. Dylan slid his tongue into my mouth.

I let Dylan take over. He flipped us again and kissed down my body. His lips trailed over my skin multiple times before coming back to my lips. Dylan was thrusting in and out leaving me breathless.

"I love you Soph." He whispered out of breath as he slowed down.

"I love you too." I said while catching my breath.

He laid down next to me for a while. It was around midnight. I didn't want to leave but my i had to go home. Dylan went to get up to get dressed but i stopped him. His body against mine i got him to cuddle for a little while longer. Then we got dressed and he brought me home.

~Sophia's house~

"I'll see you tomorrow." Dylan said breaking his lips from mine. I bit my lip and nodded. Dylan had gave me his sweatshirt to wear because i was cold. He zipped it and made sure my one shoulder. "Your dad's gonna kill me if he sees those." Dylan laughed.

"I'll be careful then." I squished my nose to his. "Love you."

"Love you too." Dylan said.

When i walked inside i took the sweatshirt off and hung it on the coat rack. I turned around, my dad was sitting in the living room. Shit!

"Hey Soph!" He smiled. His smiled faded as he stood up and walked over to me. "Are those?" He said worried.

"No i wasn't hurt by anyone... They're hickeys..." I said with a sigh. It was better to just tell him the truth then to have him think i was being abused again.

"Sophia." My dad said.

"Dad... I'm 18!" I whined.

"Wait did you?" He asked in disbelief. I shut my eyes tight.

"I've been active since September." I said.

"Sophia! How could you and not say anything?" He yelled.

"Why are you freaking out? It's Dylan! You like Dylan and i love him! Mom knew!" I yelled back. Now he looked hurt, that my mom knew and he didn't. "Dad i'm sorry i yell-"

"Go to bed. We'll finish this talk in the morning." He said walking past me to go upstairs. I fake strangled him with my hands as he walked up the stairs. I sighed and went up to bed.

__________________________

Hope ya like it! Sorry it took so long to update but things have been crazy. Do you think Sophia's dad will yell at Dylan? Or sleep on it and be okay? Stay awesome!! Love ya guys💜 Krissy