Chapter 40

{I have a feeling you are all going to hate me after this chapter... Please don't lol i love you}

Dylan's POV ~

It's been a few days since Becky and i got caught for making out in the empty class room. We each got 4 days detention. Today's the last day of detention. I have talked to Becky since and we haven't done any of our project. I tried to talk to my teacher about switching partners but he still said no. Sophia's going to the doctors today. I'm going with her. I'm really worried about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're at the doctors waiting for Soph to be called back. I could see she was nervous and her hands were shaking. I reach over and softly placed my hands on hers.

Sophia's POV ~

Dylan placed his hands on mine. Trying to relax my nerves a bit i guess. I softly smiled and placed my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes trying to drown out the sound of screaming sick children. I can't wait to not have a pediatrician anymore and can go to an adult doctor.

"Sophia Johnson." A nurse came out smiling.

I got up and walked over to her. She stopped and asked if Dylan was allowed to come back. I nodded. I just needed to get away from the screaming children. When we got in the room i sighed in relief. It was so quiet. It was nice. Dylan held my hand. My mom sat in the chair. Another nurse came in and asked me questions and all that stuff.

"Are you sexually active?" She asked. I nodded. "Is there any chance of a pregnancy?" She asked. I thought about it.

"No." I said.

"Are we sure now? If you're active there's always a chance. Are you on birth control?"

"No i'm not." I said.

"Alright then would you please take this cup and go in the bathroom. It's better to make sure and check then to just assume you're not." The nurse said handing me the cup.

I nodded and took the cup from her and went in the bathroom. I finished and went back giving her the cup of pee. Oh what fun. She left saying the doctor would be in soon. I hate it so much. As soon as you say you're sexually active everything goes right to the possibility of you being pregnant. The doctor came in and asked me to explain whats been going on. She quietly listened to everything i said. She was writing stuff down as i talked.

"Well i have a couple thoughts, but first i would like to go check the pregnancy test. I will be right back." She said and left the room. My mom was silent. I wiggled my thumbs in my lap. Dylan kissed my check.

"I love you." He whispered very quietly.

After what felt like forever the doctor came back. With her was another woman who looked to be a doctor and not a nurse.

"Miss. Johnson. We've gotten the results back from you're pregnancy test." The woman i didn't know said. I have a bad feeling about this.

"It came back positive." The original doctor said.

"There are many options of where we can go from here. It would be helpful if we knew about how far along you are." The other doctor said. I felt my breathing start to get heavy. They're kidding right? This is a joke. The room started spinning and i couldn't get my words out. I started to cry. I was having a panic attack.

"Shh.... Soph baby look at me. It's okay breathe. Look at me and breathe." Dylan said. He was rubbing my cheeks with his thumbs. "It will be okay i promise, you just need to breathe. Can you do that for me? Slow your breathing." He said. It wasn't working i wouldn't calm myself down. Dylan pressed his lips to mine. I felt my breathing start to slow down.