Chapter 17

~Sophia's Birthday~

Sophia's POV ~
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SOPH!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone sang as they walked into my room. I had been sleeping so i rolled over and pulled the blanket over my face. My blanket was picked up and i saw Tara. Everyone finished singing and my mom held out a plate of chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream on top with some candles. I blew out the candles and thanked everyone for singing. My mom, dad, and sister left and i started to eat. I checked my phone and only had a couple birthday wishes... I texted back the few people saying thank you and finished my breakfast. I realized i hadnt heard from Dylan but didnt think much of it.

Around 11 i got in the shower. I came out and wrapped the towel around me and went to go pick out my outfit for the day. I picked out my clothes and walked back in the bathroom to change. I closed the door and felt someone wrap their arms around me. My first reaction was to scream so i did. They threw their hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear.

"Shh.... Soph." They said with a sweet tone in their voice. I turned around and Dylan was standing there.

"You literally scared the shit out of me Dyl." I said while catching my breath from screaming.

"Sorry i scared you, happy birthday babe." Dylan said as he placed his right hand on my cheek and looking me in the eyes. I felt goosebumps come across my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to lean up on my toes as he leaned down. His soft lips touched mine. The kissed deepened as our lips moved in sync.

Dylan's hands found their way to my waist and pulled me close to him. I pulled back to catch my breath.

"Thanks." I giggled and bit my lip looking into his eyes. I felt my wet hair fall in front of my face. Dylan pushed the hair back behind my ear. He kissed my forehead and pushed me up against the bathroom wall.

"I love you." Dylan said, i blushed.

"I love you too." I said.

Dylan pressed his lips to mine. My hands felt down to the bottom of his shirt. I pulled off his shirt and ran my fingers through his hair. Dylan slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but Dylan won. I moved my hands down to his belt and started to unbuckle it. Dylan kissed down to my neck. I moaned slightly when he got my sweet spot and i felt a smile come across his lips on my skin. Dylan pulled off my towel and dropped it on the floor. I pulled his pants off and wrapped my hands around his neck and legs around his waist. We were intensely making out when someone knocked on my bathroom door.

"Soph? You guys in there?" Tara yelled though the door. I pulled back from Dylan and groaned. He laughed and pecked my lips.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Mom wanted me to let you know shes taking me to school and mom and dad are leaving for work." She said.

"Okay thanks, love you." I said praying she would leave.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE YOU TOO!!" Tara yelled. Dylan laughed and we heard my bedroom door shut.

"Well that totally killed the mood." I said placing my hands on his cheeks with my forehead against his.

"Dont worry we can finish later." Dylan winked and kissed me and put me down on the floor. He picked up my towel and wrapped it around me and kissed my chest. He opened the door and motioned me to go first. We walked into my room and i got dressed.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Whatever you want its your birthday." Dylan smiled.

"Okay! So you ready to go?" I asked while putting on my shoes.

"Yup where are we going?" He asked.

"You'll see." I smiled and walked downstairs.

I grabbed my house keys and locked up the front door. I walked past both mine and Dylan's car as he walked to his car.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused.

"No need for a car we're gonna walk. Come on." I laughed. Dylan closed his car door and ran over to me to and picked me up and spun me around. "Dylan put me down!" I laughed, he did as i asked and took my hand in his and we started walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked about 10 minutes and got to the beach. There was all these rocks at the nearest end of the beach that i really liked. It looked cool and pretty when the waves would crash on them. But what most people dont know is if you climb across them on the other side is a little cave. I started to climb over the rocks when Dylan grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing? Your gonna fall!" He said, i laughed at him.

"Climbing over the rocks and no im not. Follow me." I said pulling on his arm. He followed close behind me. We got to the part where you get down and you had to be careful because it was slippery since it was near where the water hit. "Stay here." I said to him as i waited for the wave to go out and then i hopped down. "Okay now when the next wave goes out jump down but be carefu-" Dylan jumped right as i was saying careful and fell, the wave came back up and Dylan got soaking wet. I fell to the floor laughing to the point i couldnt breath.

"You think that was funny?" Dylan asked as stood up.

"YES!" I said while catching my breath.

"Well im gonna find this hilarious." He ran over and threw me over his shoulder and ran towards the water while laughing.

"No!!!!" I squealed. He ran into the water and slipped causing us both to fall in. "DYLAN!" I screeched as we hit the cold water. We were both laughing, his arms still wrapped around me.

"I got you." He said, i smiled and kissed him.

"Come with me." I said while standing up and pulling him after me. I walked him over to the cave and we went inside. Dylan looked around in awe. "Pretty huh?" I said.

"Yeah its awesome, how long have you known about this?" He asked. There was this one rock that was flat that Gracie and i use as a 'bench' or chair. Hence a place to sit.

"Umm... About 3 summers ago me and Gracie found it. We were climbing on the rocks and me being a cluts i slipped and fell on this side of the rocks and found it. At the time we made it like our 'club house' but now its more of a get away place." I said as i sat down and patted next to me for him to sit.

"Thats nice." He said as he sat next to me. He brushed off some sand that was stuck to my cheek from when we fell. I kissed him before he pulled away.

"Your lips taste like seawater." Dylan said against my lips.

"Yours do too." I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you finish before me you can just wait in my room or the living room." I said as i brought Dylan a towel. He was showering in the hall and i was showering in mine since we both were covered in sand and seawater.

"Okay." He smiled and went in the bathroom.

I hopped in the shower but made it quick. I had already showered once and was feeling pretty lazy. I got out and changed again. Dylan wasnt in my room so i figured he was in the living room. I started to walk down the stairs but i stopped when i heard talking. I realized it was Tara. I also heard a boy voice... Kyle. I was quietly listening to their convo. So what i was snooping! Can you blame me she does it all the time!

"What are you doing?" I heard Dylan whisper in my ear.

"Shh... Im spying haha." I whispered back. I turned around to look at him and he didnt have a shirt on. Damn he looked fine. I then realized he wasnt wearing pants either, just a towel. "Where are your clothes?" I asked him.

"Still in the dryer, i looked in my car before and didnt have extra clothes." He said.

"Well get upstairs before my sister sees you! I'll go check your clothes again." I laughed as he went back to my room. I walked down the stairs and into the living room. "Hey!" I said.

"Hey Soph i didnt know you were home." Tara said surprised and had this 'oh shit face' look because she had a boy over im guessing without permission.

"Yup Dylan is here too. And dont worry, wipe that look off your face i wont say anything." I said winking. She instantly looked relieved.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Well... Are you gonna introduce me?" I asked and she blushed.

"Oh yeah. Kyle this is my older sister Sophia but everyone calls her Soph and Soph this is Kyle." Tara said as she pointed back and forth between us.

"Hello." Kyle said.

"Hey." I said back.

"Wheres Dylan?" Tara asked.

"Upstairs, we were at the beach and hadnt planned on getting wet but we did so he had to clean his clothes for when he got out of the shower. Thats what im doing now, getting his clothes since he cant come down here in a towel." I said.

"Who's Dylan?" Kyle asked.

"Sophia's boyfriend." She said smiling.

"Yeah well I'm gonna go check on his clothes." I laughed and walked to the laundry room. I got Dylan's clothes and as i was walking back through the living room Tara asked me one more question.

"Are you and Dylan hanging around here for a while?"

"Yeah i guess, at least until Gracie gets here but she has to go over Vinnie's for a little while first." I said.

"Why is she there?" Tara asked confused.

"I'll explain later its a long story. Now do your homework." I said winking.

I got back upstairs and Dylan was just standing in my room.

"Finally!" He said.

"You could have sat down." I laughed while handing him his clothes. He went in the bathroom and changed.

"Gracie texted you and said she was on her way." Dylan said while coming out of the bathroom.

"Okay." I smiled.

"So i have your one gift for you now." Dylan said while handing me a gift bag.

"Dyl you shouldn't have." I said.

"Open it." He said while sitting by me.

"Shouldn't we wait for Gracie?" I asked.

"Look shes here now just open it!" He said. I looked out the window and saw Gracie waking up to my house.

"Fine." I smiled. I read the card first it was cute. I pulled out the stuffing paper and pulled out a shirt. I went to unfold it to read it but Dylan stopped me.

"Wait don't unfold it yet theres one more thing in the bottom of the bag look at it first." He smirked. I dug around the bottom of the bag and felt a small little square package. I pulled it out and started laughing.

"For later?" I asked, Dylan shook his head still with that smirk on his face. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. I picked the shirt back up and unfolded it. It was a One Republic tour shirt. "Thanks! But i've never been to a concert." I said sadly.

"Not yet you haven't." Dylan said, i looked at him confused and then Gracie walked in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She yelled. I got up and hugged her. She handed me a birthday card. I opened it and all i could do was scream.

"GRACIE!!! HOW DID YOU? WHEN DID YOU? ARE WE REALLY?" I couldn't spit out my words.

"Saved my money from work over the summer, about 2 months ago, and YES!" Gracie answered. There was 3 tickets for the One Republic concert!!!

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" I hugged Gracie and then Dylan. "But how did you know we needed 3 tickets if you got them 2 months ago?" I asked.

"Well when i went to get them i had asked Tara if she wanted to come. She had said yes so i got a third ticket. I talked to her though and she wanted Dylan to go instead of her." Gracie smiled.

"Aw really!" I said.

"Yup." Gracie said.

"I'll be right back." I ran downstairs and into the living room. I picked Tara up off the couch and swung her around hugging her thanking her profusely.

"The tickets?" She asked.

"YES!" I squealed.

"No problem sis, you'll have more fun with Dylan and Gracie then me and Gracie." She said.

"It will be the same amount of fun in a different way. We'll go out for a sister day over the weekend! Love ya." I said running back upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you excited?" Dylan asked as we sat in our seats.

"YES!" I said.

"Im surprised i could pull this off i was dying to tell you." Gracie laughed.

"I would have never able to keep this a secret if i had got them for you." I said.

After a while the concert started. Gracie and i sang along to every song they played. It was amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye!!" I waved to Gracie as she pulled out of the driveway. "Well this sucks!" I said.

"What?" Dylan asked. I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"My parents are home." I said looking at their car.

"Want to go to my house? No one is home." Dylan said. I felt his warm breath on my neck and it gave me goosebumps.

"I would like that." I smiled. We got in his car and went to his house. Like he said when we got there no one was home. We ran in the house and up to his room. On the way up i tripped on the stairs. Dylan put out his hand and i took it. We walked into his room and i flopped onto his bed. He closed the door and laid down next to me.

"I had a great time tonight." I said.

"Im glad." Dylan smiled and propped himself up on his elbow. He reached down and our fingers meshed together. I felt my heart start racing and started to blush, i felt like an idiot. "Your cute when you blush." He said and kissed my cheek. He smirked his little Dylan smirk which made me giggle.

"Your cute when you smirk like that." I said. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I placed my hand on his one shoulder and pushed him down towards the bed. I lightly tugged on his lip and then he stuck his tongue in my mouth. He rolled us over never breaking from our kiss. He kissed down to my neck then to my chest. He pulled my shirt off, his fingers trailed my body and down to my pants. I unbuttoned his shirt and he slid it off. I tugged on his pants and then reached in my pocket for what he gave me earlier. I handed it to him and he put it on. As he did that i took off my pants and hopped under the covers. He got under the covers and i felt his warm skin against mine. His lips trailed down my body from my neck to my stomach and back. I rolled us over so i was on top of him. I kissed his chest and up to his lips. I inched the lower part of my body down from a sitting position to practically laying on top of him. He reached down and he pushed himself into me. I moaned and he pressed his lips to mine. He started slow and then went faster. He rolled us over so he was on top of me. The faster he went the louder i moaned.

"D-dyl" I said through my heavy breathing. He slowed done and kissed my cheek.

"Yes.... Soph." He said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I wrapped my arms arounds his neck and tugged on his hair. I rolled him over and sat on his lap. I squatted down onto him making him moan. He held onto my hips as i went up and down. We kissed passionately. Dylan moaned loudly an stopped for a second. I kissed him and laid flat on top of him. He went to pull out when i felt a warm rush.

"Dylan" I moaned. He pulled out and we realized what happened... It broke. I went from happy and 'relaxed' to terrified and worked up.

"Umm.... It-its okay.... It'll be okay." Dylan said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the end of his bed with my knees tucked to my chest. I had a familiar knot in my stomach. Dylan came back from the bathroom and sat next to me. I felt a tear run down my cheek. Dylan wiped it away and wrapped his arms around me tightly. He tucked his head in my neck. I felt more tears coming now.

"It will be okay Soph, nothing will happen." Dylan whispered as he rubbed my back. I closed my eyes tight and took a deep breath.

"I wanna go home Dyl." I managed to say before totally breaking down into tears.

"Okay.... Are you sure? I dont want to leave you crying on your birthday." Dylan said. I turned to him and wrapped my arms around him. We sat there for a little bit and then there was a knock on the door and someone came in.

"Dylan you home?" Julia asked as she walked in. "What happened?" She asked when she saw me crying.

"I'll be right back." Dylan said putting me on the bed and going in the hallway with his sister.

Dylan's POV ~
"What the hell did you do?" Julia asked.

"I-i.... We-" I didnt even know what to tell her.

"Look Dylan... Im your sister and i can help you if you can tell me what happened. Right now from what i saw you have a very upset and terrified girlfriend and on her birthday. What happened?" She paused. "Was it Ryan?" She asked. I pulled her into her room because i didnt want my parents knowing.

"Look... We were ya know, and when i went to pullout... It broke." I said looking at the ground.

"Oh god Dylan." Julia said. "Stay here." She said as she left to go talk to Sophia.

Sophia's POV ~
Julia came in and talked to me about the whole thing. I felt better but was still scared. I really just wanted to go home. Julia left and Dylan came back. He drove me home. When we got to my house he went to get out but i stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"It-its fine you dont need to get out of the car. I'll text you tomorrow..." I said as i let go.

"Okay, night." Dyl said.

"Night." I said as i got out of the car. I walked to the front door and quietly closed it since it was like 3 in the morning. I went to walk up stairs when i saw my mom sitting in the living room.

"Hey sweetie how was your birthday?" She asked.

"Umm.... Fine, im just really tired. Night." I said and went up to bed. I finally stopped crying and fell asleep around 5am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up around noon and checked my phone. I had about 15 thousands texts from Dylan asking me if i was okay. I went down stairs and was talking to Tara when there was a knock on the door.

"Answer that, if its Dylan tell him im not here." I said going upstairs.

"Why did you guys fight?" She asked.

"Just get the door and tell him im not here!" I said.

Tara's POV ~
I opened the door and there was Dylan.

"Is Soph here?" Dylan asked looking like he had been crying.

"N-no sorry." I said upset that i was lying.

"Tara... Please tell me the truth." Dylan begged me.

"Yes but she told me to tell you she's not here." I said.

"Can i please go talk to her?" Dylan asked.

"I guess but i dont want her mad at me for letting you in." I said.

"She wont i promise." Dylan said. I let him in and he walked up to Sophia's room.

Dylan's POV ~
I walked in and Soph was laying face first into her pillow. I sat next to her and softly placed my hand on her back.

"Soph can we please talk?"

"No theres nothing to talk about." She mumbled into her pillow.

"Then why havent you answered any of my messages?" I asked.

"Because theres nothing to talk about like i just said." Soph said while sitting up.

"Please i know this is bothering you. It is something to talk about." I said.

"I. Have. Nothing. To. Talk. About." She said each word like it was a sentence. I went to talk when she stopped me. "Please Dylan. I dont want to fight and i dont want talk i just want to be alone." She begged.

I knew i wasnt gonna make anything better right now. I didn't say anything else. I just got up and left.

__________________________

Hip hip hooray for a new chapter! Haha hope ya like it! Give me your thoughts on what you think will happen! I hope ya'll had a great holiday and that your winter break is awesome so far! ❄ Krissy