Chapter 29

Dylan's POV ~

"Dylan! You home?" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

Soph was still napping but i had been up for a while now. I was just watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful. I didn't answer my mom cause i didn't want to wake up Soph. I know she didn't get much sleep.

"Hello?" My mom asked as she walked in my room. "There you are-" I cut her off

"Shh Soph is sleeping." I whispered.

"I need to talk to you." She whispered.

I nodded. Soph and I were intertwined together everywhere. My legs wrapped around hers. Her arms around my torso. I slowly untangled myself from her trying not to wake her. I moved her head from my chest to the pillow. I stood up and she wiggled around. I followed my mom into the hallway.

Sophia's POV ~

I woke up and Dylan was gone. I looked around but didn't see him. I stood up and put my shoes on. I checked my phone. There was about 15 thousand messages from my parents. I called my mom back.

~Phone Call~

"Mom?" I said.

"Sophia? Thank god are you okay?" My mom said in a panic.

"I'm fine mom whats up?" I said.

"We've been calling you for like almost 2 hours where are you?" She asked.

"I'm at Dylan's. I came here after i babysat, i was taking a nap. I got no sleep last night." I said rolling my eyes.

"Will you be home for dinner?" She asked.

"Umm..." I said. I didn't know if i would be or not. Dylan walked back in and smiled. I took the phone away from my ear and covered the speaker with my hand. "Dylan can i stay for dinner?" I asked.

"Sure you can." She said while kissing my forehead.

"No i'm gonna have dinner at Dylan's." I said.

"Alright we'll see you when i get home. Love you bye."

"Love you too sweetie, bye."

~End of Phone Call~

"Sorry if i woke you up." Dylan said.

"It's fine you didn't." I smiled.

He was now sitting next to me. I leaned my head on his shoulder. I was sitting criss cross apple sauce. I was looking down at my hands which were twirling around the bottom of my pants. Dylan placed his hands on mine. I moved my head and looked at him. He softly smiled.

"Ya know if your having trouble sleeping at home... You can stay here tonight." Dylan offered.

"i-I don't want to be a pain." I said.

"It's no pain Soph you're my girlfriend. I care about you, if your not sleeping right i want to help you." He smiled.

I buried my head in his chest. He hugged me and i smiled. He is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"I'll see if i'm allowed to." I said.

"Dinner's ready!" Dylan mom yelled.

~After Dinner~

"You stay in the car. I don't feel like bringing you into an argument with my dad." I said as i got out of the car.

"If you need me i'll be right here." He smiled.

I walked inside and was greeted by Tara and Emily.

"Hi and bye." Emily giggled.

"Heres a thought just move in!" I laughed.

Tara showed Emily out. I went up to my room to pack. Tara walked in and jumped on my bed. She looked confused as to why i was packing.

"Soph where are you going?" She asked curiously.

"I'm staying over Dylan's tonight." I said.

"Dad is okay with that?" Tara asked.

"What dad doesn't know won't hurt him." I said. "By the way how are things with Kyle?" I smiled.

"We're good." She blushed.

"Good as in like dating?" I asked wiggling my eye brows.

"Maybe." She covered her face.

"Aww!! My little Tar is growing up!" I said poking her.

"Stop!" She said.

"Just don't let dad know." We both laughed.

I finished packing. We both went down stairs. I was almost in the clear of making it out before my parents noticed but my mom stopped me. At least it was her and not my dad.

"Where are you going?" She asked quietly.

"I'm staying over Dylan's tonight." I said looking at my feet.

"Sophia it's a school night." She said.

"I know but i haven't gotten much sleep lately but when i'm with Dylan i sleep through the night. You know dad would freak if i asked if Dylan could stay here. I really don't get what his deal is he loved him until he knew we have sex." I said.

"Fine you can go. But don't let your father know. His deal is that his little princess is growing up and doesn't know how to handle it yet. He still wants to protect you, just give him some time to adjust and it will go back to like before." She smiled softly.

"Alright, love you." I said.

"Love you too sweetie." She kissed my forehead and I left.

"So how did it go?" Dylan said as I got back in the car.

"Fine my dad doesn't know so fine." I laughed. "Thank you again for letting me stay." I said. I lifted my head up, Dylan leaned over and pressed his lips to mine.

"Why wouldn't I let you?" He asked against my lips.

"i-I don't know i just thought maybe-" He cut me off.

He put his hands on my cheeks. My hands on his lower stomach by his waist. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip. Dylan slipped his tongue in my mouth. Needless to stay we were having a full blown make out sesh in y driveway. Kinda was a bad idea. We were interrupted by a knock on the window. I looked up and saw my dad.

"Just fantastic." I said, Dylan chuckled. Dylan rolled his window down. My dad stood there with his arms crossed.

"Hello Mr. Johnson." Dylan said.

"Dylan. Sophia." My dad said. "Planning on coming in anytime soon?" He asked.

Shit i had to think fast. I still didn't want to talk to him. Dylan looked at me and back at my dad. The 5 seconds it took me to think of an idea felt like 10 minutes. I opened the car down and Dylan closed his window.

"Pulled down the street and around the corner give me 5-10 minutes and i'll met you there." I whispered as i got out.

"Okay." Dylan said.

I left all my stuff in his car since my dad didn't know i was staying. We went inside. He was still trying to get me to talk to him. I can't believe he thinks after everything he keeps doing that i would want to talk to him. I said goodnight to everyone and went up to my room. Once i said goodnight no one ever bothered me. I jumped out of my bed room window. Thank god it's not to far of a jump, plus i can reach the trampoline we have in the back so i just jumped from the roof onto that. I quickly ran down the street and around the corner. I got in the car and took a breather.

"Your sexy when your being sneaky." Dylan smirked and kissed me.

"Wow..." I laughed as we pulled apart.

"How'd you get out?" He asked.

"Climber out the window and jumped off the roof onto the trampoline." I said.

"You little badass." He laughed.

"Thanks i try." I laughed.

~Friday Afternoon~

"Purple or blue?" I asked Gracie.

"Purple." She smiled. We were painting our nails.

"So you talking to your dad yet?" She asked.

"Kinda... It's complicated." I said.

"Did Dylan tell you where he's taking you tonight?" Gracie asked.

"Nope." I said. "He just said to dress comfy. How's Vinnie?"

"Nice and good. He should be here soon, gets the boot off to a smaller brace in a week or two." She said.

"I'm glad you guys are doing good." I smiled.

"Me too. I just want his leg to be better."

"So you can stop having to do stuff for him?" I laughed.

"No because i want to sleep with him." She said.

"GRACIE!" I said. We both started hysterically laughing. Then there was a knock at the door.

"ONE SECOND!" Gracie yelled downstairs.

"Control yourself first you dirty little girl!" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah okay..." She laughed. She rolled her eyes and went to get the door.

"Hey Soph!" Vinnie said when he walked in. I immediately started hysterically laughing again. "What did i say?" He asked confused.

Now but Gracie and I were laughing again. Vinnie sat on the floor next to Gracie. When we both finally calmed down we continued painting our nails.

"Can we paint your toes?" Gracie asked Vinnie.

"What? Hell no!" He said.

"Come on it would be funny!" Gracie said.

"I agree it would be funny." I said.

"No, no there is no way in hell your painting my toes." Vinnie said.

"But you always have socks and sneakers on anyway no one will see!" Gracie begged with her eyes.

"Exactly you'll just be wasting your time." He said.

Gracie pouted. Then she started smirking, an cunning smirk at that. She leaned over and pressed her lips to his. From what i could tell it was pretty intense and semi-awkward for me haha. She pulled away but he followed.

"Gracie..." He whispered whined.

"You give me what i want and i'll give you what you want." She said.

"You know i can't yet-" She cut him off.

"Not like that!" She laughed. "Not yet anyway i know that." She said.

"Um... You guys want some privacy?" I laughed.

"No. Haha come on Vinnie please." She begged.

"Can we finish that later?" He asked.

"Definitely." She said bitting her lip.

"Alright..." He sighed.

"Yay!" She laughed.

"You're so weird!" I chuckled.

"Hey it will be funny! Help?" She asked.

"No i'm good i have to finish getting ready." I said. I stood up and got my change of clothes. If you couldn't tell i'm at Gracie's house.

"Where's he taking you?" Vinnie asked.

"Vin stop moving your toes!" Gracie said.

"Sorry it tickles." He said. I laughed at the two of them. They are adorable together and are just perfect.

"I'm not sure he didn't tell me." I said. I started to braid my hair. "What are you guys doing tonight?" I asked while turning to them.

I actually can't braid my hair while looking in a mirror. Because mirrors reflect backwards i get confused and messed up. I realized how long my hair was getting because it was taking forever to do!

"Just chillin' here i guess." Gracie said. "Done!" She said.

"Ahh... At least its blue and not pink." He laughed.

"You guys are adorable." I smiled.

I finished up braiding my hair. I went to turn around but felt a pair of hands on my waist. The person picked me up and spun me around. I screamed. They put me down and turned me around.

"Dylan!" I giggled.

"Hello." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"No you guys are!" Gracie said.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah one second." I said. I had to get all my stuff together.

"Vinnie!" Dylan said.

"Supp?" Vinnie said. It was really cool how quickly Dylan and Vinnie actually became friends. After how pissed Dylan had been at him.

"Ready." I smiled.

"See ya guys later." Dylan said.

"Byee!!" Gracie said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes really." Dylan laughed. He looked at me and i looked at him. "I guess we could go somewhere else." Dylan said but begging me with his big brown eyes to stay. I leaned over and kissed him.

"No it's sweet." I chuckled.

"I thought so." He laughed.

We got out of the car and went inside. He brought me to the batting cages. The only reason i'm against it is because he doesn't have to "help me" because he knows i play good. He insisted on paying for it. We paid got two helmets and two bats. We walked over to our spot.

"Ladies first." Dylan said while holding the gate open for me.

"Okay." I smiled and gestured him to walk in.

"Very funny." He laughed. He pressed me up against the gate. He kissed me, i kissed back. Dylan's hands on my waist and mine on his cheeks. "Lets make this interesting." He smirked.

"Alright." I smiled.

"Whoever gets the most hits, they can't be a foul balls either." Dylan said.

"Uh huh." I hummed as he talked.

"If i win i get to take you out for frozen yogurt. And if you win..." He said. I pressed my lips to his again.

"If i win... We go back to your place and well lets say, 'enjoy each others company.' " I smirked.

"Deal." He said.

"You better not let me win now." I winked.

"Come on ladies first." He smirked.

"No i think you should go first, that way i know you won't let me win." I challenged.

"Fine." He said.

"Good luck." I smiled.

There was 30 balls. He hit 25 of them! Well he hit all 30 but 5 of them didn't count. He came out and i went in. He made little noises to try and distract me but it didn't work. The last ball flew out and i hit it.

"Ahh!!! I win!" I smiled, jumping up and down.

I got 26! I bet him by 1! I came out of the cage and he hugged me.

"I liked your idea better anyway." He whispered in my ear. I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back to Dylan's house and ran inside. We ran passed the kitchen and then ran back a few steps. Dylan's parents were home.

"Whats up you two?" Dylan's mom said while sipping her coffee.

"Nothing just got back from the batting cages." Dylan said.

"Dylan you don't take a girl on a date to a place where you want to go." His dad said.

"Mr. O'Brien its fine i actually play softball." I chuckled.

"Ah i see, you any good?" He asked.

"Well-" Dylan cut me off.

"She's amazing, and i'm not just saying that i mean it she really is." Dylan said.

"Dyl..." I blushed.

"So you guys in for the night?" Dylan asked. Dylan's mom nodded. Then i got a text.

~Texts~

From Mom ~
"Hey Tara's staying over Emily's tonight. Ur father & i r going out for the night. Be home late so you can sty at Gracie's or if you want to go home u'll be alone but w/e u want to do."

To Mom ~
"Alright, i'll go home have so peace and quiet to myself. Have fun love you."

~End Texts~

I showed Dylan the message. A smile came across his face. I chuckled to myself.

"I'll be back later." Dylan said to his parents.

"Alright bye guys." They said. We ran out to the car.

"My place?" I asked quickly.

"Yes." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My legs wrapped around him tightly and my arms around his neck. He ran up to my room and closed the door. He laid me on my back on my bed. We rolled around pulling each others clothes off. I was left in just my bra. Dylan in nothing. He was kissing my neck, i moaned. He went to roll us over so i was on too of him.

We were closer to the edge of the ned then he thought. We both fell off the bed onto the floor. Sadly but not sadly he landed on top of me.

"That was totally your fault." I laughed. He leaned down and passionately pressed his lips to mine.

"I know, thank god your parents aren't home." He breathed heavily.

We got back onto the bed. I laid on my back and Dylan over top of me. He leaned down and pushed himself into me. I gasped for air with pleasure. He leaned down and our lips met. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. The next thing i heard was one of the scariest things i could imagine.

"Sophia are you okay?" I heard my parents yell as they ran into my room.

Both Dylan and i screamed then hid under the covers. Once they realized what was going on the screamed too. They ran out into the hallway.

"I'm dead, you're dead, we're both dead." I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Shh... Baby don't worry i'll take the blame, say it was my idea." Dylan said giving me a hug and kissing my forehead.

"Sophia. Dylan. We would like the two of you to get dressed and come out here please." My dad said loudly from the hallway.

I looked at Dylan. He shook his head and pecked my lips. We got up and both quickly got dressed. We walked into the hallway. My dad glared at Dylan and looked disappointingly at me. I was totally embarrassed! I mean gees my parents walked in on me for crying out loud! They brought us to the living room and had us sot down next to each other.

"Would either of you like to explain?" My dad asked. I looked from my thumbs to Dylan back to my thumbs.

"Well yo-you said that-" Dylan cut me off.

"It's my fault Mr. And Mrs. Johnson. Sophia told me that you guys weren't going to be home. My parents were home so we came here. We thought you wouldn't be back until tomorrow morning." Dylan said. Tears fell from my face as i silently sobbed.

"Soph?" My mom asked. I couldn't get my words out. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"I think it would be best if Dylan got going now. I think you two need some time apart for a while." My dad said.

"Yes sir." Dylan said standing up.

"No!" I sobbed as i jumped up and wrapped my arms around him.

Dylan tightly wrapped his arms around me. I cried into his chest. His chin placed on the top of my head. He moved it down to my shoulder. I felt him start to cry too.

"Everything will be okay. I promise." He whispered.

"No, no it won't." I sobbed in a whisper.

"Yes, yes it will i promise. I love you Soph." He said then kissed my cheek. He backed up and looked at me. He wiped my cheeks and tucked my hair behind my ears. "Do me a favor and don't cry. Please? For me." He said.

"Okay... I love you too Dyl." I said.

My parents let me walk him out to his car. Before he got in it he engulfed me in a big hug. He picked me up holding me tight. We didn't say anything, there was no need for words. After a while he put me down. He kissed my forehead. With that without saying anything else, he got in his car and left.

__________________________

(To tired to proof read rn... sorry but it shouldn't be too bad!) super long chapter!!! Woohoo! Soo it was supposed to be fully adorbs and no drama but... I changed my mind! 😝 The drama with her dad will end soon i promise!! I really like this chapter though! I hope you do too. Love you crazy peeps!❤ Krissy