Chapter 46

Sophia's POV ~

*Beep beep beep*

I slapped the alarm on my phone till it stopped beeping. Yay todays the first day back to school after winter break! Catch the sarcasm there? I've been working out the past few days. My baby bump is slowly starting to disappear. Tara came running in my room with a bowl of cereal. Everyday she's been bringing me breakfast. I just love her so much.

"Thanks babe." I smiled.

"No prob." She laughed. Tara turned to leave my room. I stopped her.

"So i'm your hero?" I asked.

"Did Dylan tell you!" Tara's eyes grew. I nodded and chuckled.

"Yes ma'am."

"Well you are." She smiled.

"You want to be like me?" I asked.

"Well yeah, i mean you're awesome!"

"I love you Tar." I smiled.

"I love you too Soph."

"Get ready for school." I said.

"Okay mom!" She yelled while leaving. I just laughed and called Dylan.

~Phone call~

The phone picked up but i heard nothing.

"Morning." I said.

"Uhh morning babe." Dylan said in his raspy morning voice that i loved.

"Were you still sleeping?" I chuckled.

"Maybe..." He yawned.

"Well ya gotta get up." I said.

"Can't we just still be on break!" He whined.

"I wish but no," I sighed. He was silent and so was I. I went to talk thinking he fell back asleep but then he talked.

"I'll see you in 30 minutes." Dylan said much more awake. I could picture the smile on his face.

"Okay, bye." I hung up.

I finished up my bowl of cereal. Then i literally took the quickest shower of my life. The good thing is no one but Ryan, Dylan, Vinnie and Gracie knew i was pregnant. So school won't be a problem, thank god.

After my shower i had like 10 minutes before Dylan would be here. I just wanted to be comfortable. I threw my wet hair up into a bun, skipped the make up and wore sweatpants and a t-shirt. Just as i got outside Dylan pulled in the driveway. I got in the car but didn't say anything at first, neither did he. In fact, it was silent for about half the car ride.

"Want to come back to my place after school?" He asked. I wanted to but i couldn't. I looked down to my lap shaking my head no while twiddling my thumbs back and forth.

"I can't," I sighed. "I have therapy today remember?"

"Oh yeah it's your first day. What time do you have to be there?" Dyl asked.

"I have to be there at 2:30 and it will probably end around 3:30ish... I'm not really sure i have to do paperwork and stuff when i get there." I said.

"Do you want me to bring you?" He asked.

"I was just gonna drive myself," I said.

"Soph it would be no big deal. I can bring you and then bring you home after." Dylan softly smiled and rubbed his hand up and down my thigh.

"Could we go to your place after?" I asked. He turned and smiled at me.

"Whatever you want to do." He said.