Chapter 58

Ryan's POV ~

I'm sitting at my desk doing my homework. I was just finishing up and getting ready for bed when Soph texted me. It was a message saying good luck if you need me text me and i'll help here's Jenna's number. I laughed at her message because it was cute. She's just cute... Anyway. Moving on to Jenna; i've seen her around school a few times throughout the year. She seems to be pretty quiet and shy but really nice. She is beautiful too, she has the best smile. I finally hyped up the balls to text her but then realized it was late and she probably wasn't up.

~Texts~

To Jenna ~
"Hey its Ryan the guy who helped up pick up your books after softball tryouts."

A few minutes passed and i got no response. Thinking she was sleeping i was going to just go to bed. But then she texted me back.

From Jenna ~
"Hey :) i remember & how did you get my number? =P"

To Jenna ~
";) i got it from Soph"

From Jenna ~
"Ohh well i'll have to thank her for that =)"

I couldn't help but control the smile on my face. Was she really happy i was talking to her? Like i feel like this is a trick... Haha i hope not.

To Jenna ~
"Wat does that mean? :}"

From Jenna ~
"Im glad u have my # :)"

To Jenna ~
"Well im glad you're glad that i have ur #"

From Jenna ~
"Haha sooo.... Whatcha doing? :}"

To Jenna ~
"Just finished up hmwrk... U?" Quickly after i sent that text i sent another. "Want to met out front of school 2mrrow? We can walk to 1st period together :)"

From Jenna ~
"Same was just about to go to bed when u txted me & sure :)"

To Jenna ~
"Alright then i'll let u get to bed then & great :)"

From Jenna ~
"I dont haveee to go to bed yet ;)"

That was pretty much my night. We stayed up texting until about 2 in the morning. She wound up falling asleep which was adorable. After about 15 minutes of no response to my last text i had sent her she finally texted back saying,

From Jenna ~
"Srry i fell asleep haha"

To Jenna ~
"Its all good we should go to bed now anyway ;) i'll see u in the AM. Night :)"

From Jenna ~
"=) sounds perfect, nightttt!!"

Right before i passed out i texted Soph.

To Soph <3 (that's how she's still in my phone...) ~
"Sorry ik ur probably sleeping but i wanted to thank u for Jenna's number we've been talking all night :) well i guess i'll see u in school 2mrrow, night."

~Next Morning (At school)~

Sophia's POV ~

"So Ryan texted me at like 2 this morning saying he and Jenna were texting all night." I said to Dylan with my head in my locker.

"That's good." Dylan said.

"Who even is this girl?" Gracie asked.

"I'll point her out to you later." I said while closing my locker. I turned and saw Ryan and Jenna walking into the building together. "Or now," I laughed.

Gracie turned her attention to the front door. When she saw her she nodded her head. They were talking and laughing. He seemed to be happy which made me happy.

"Oh i've seen her before she's pretty." Gracie said. Vinnie was just in his own world not even paying attention.

They walked passed us not even processing we were there. The four of us walked to 1st period. Class didn't start for about another 10 minutes. We were all standing around talking. A substitute teacher came in and everyone got excited. Following the sub coming in Ryan came running through the door. I was standing leaning against the wall in the back of the class. He ran up to me and picked me up spinning me around in a circle.