Chapter 5

Dylan's POV ~
I thought maybe i just overstepped my boundaries by pretty much like jumping down her throat.... Literally. But i mean i think she would have stopped me if she really didnt want to instead of going with it. I also didnt understand why Gracie would be mad we were kissing. I mean i didnt really know Gracie that much. I've only known Sophia for 2 days but something just clicked with her. I dont know why i kissed her like that twice... I mean shes told me all about her guy problems and probably thinks im just another asshole who's gonna treat her like crap.

"Why would you be mad at Sophia if i kissed her?" I asked Gracie.

"I dont know what shes talking about." Gracie said.

"Dont lie to me Gracie. Why does she think that?"

"Okay i told her i thought you were cute and that i liked you. I never said i would be mad if you two liked each other, that she thought on her own. I tried to encourage her to get back out there after everything shes been through with Ryan. Shes got a pretty big guard up when it comes to relationships with guys now. I havent seen her this happy especially with a guy in like a year and a half. Theres something about you... I see it in Sophia's eye. She really likes you, but im warning you shes not gonna be straight forward with it. I havent even seen those sweatpants out of her drawer in 4 months and she used to wear them all the time. Im telling you Dylan. Go talk to her i'll go chill with Tara in the kitchen." Gracie said. I just shook my head and went upstairs.

I went to open her door but it was locked. I knocked but she didnt answer. I remembered an old trick on how to open a door with a credit card. (Yes it is possible i've done it before.) I was sliding the card and shaking the handle when i heard Sophia yell in a crying voice.

"Go away." She said. I kept messing with it till i got the door open. I walked in and closed the door, then I walked over and sat next to her on the bed. She didnt move at first, then she picked her head up and looked at me. She scotched up from laying down wrapped her arms around me, I did the same to her.

"I talked to Gracie." I said.

"What did she say?" Soph asked.

"She said she isnt and wouldnt be mad if we liked each other. She said she would be happy for you. Also she said that you like me...." I said, she leaned back and looked at me.

"Dylan i do. I do like you. But im just scared. Im more then scared. Im terrified to be in a relationship." Soph said hysterically crying.

"Shh Soph relax its okay. I understand" I said wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Do you?" She asked me.

"Do i what Soph?" I asked.

"L-like me?" Sophia asked.

"Call me crazy... But i love you Sophia." I said. A smile came across her face, she smashed her lips into mine. Honestly every time our lips touched it was amazing. Soph placed her hands on my shoulders and i put mine on her cheeks. She pushed me down onto her bed, our lips never broke apart. I flipped is over so i was on top. I kissed down to her neck.

"D-Dylan...." She said moaning and trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah?" I asked pulling away and looking at her.

"Maybe we could finish this later? My sister is here." Soph said.

"Haha yeah that would be good." I said and rolled over and laid next to her. She reached down and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"Dylan, i dont know what it is but something about you makes me want to be with you so badly." Sophia said.

"I was thinking the same thing about you." I said.

Sophia's POV ~
I am literally falling head over heels in love with a guy i meet 2 days ago. I mean he told me he loved me, and we had a pretty intense make out sesh on my bed soo... Yeah.

"Lets go back down stairs with Gracie." I said.

"Okay. Wait... So what does this mean?" Dylan asked.

"What does what mean?" I asked.

"Us." Dylan said looking at me and wiggling his fingers between mine.

"Um... I dont know..." I said.

"Its okay to be scared Soph." Dylan said.

"Thanks, but can i just have some time to think?" I asked.

"Of corse you can." Dylan said. I smiled and got up off the bed and walked down stairs.

Dylan's POV ~
Im such a freaking idiot. I dont know why i even said anything about us being like a 'thing' like she probably hates me now. After a couple seconds of Soph leaving the room i got up and went down stairs.

When i got down stairs Sophia, Gracie, and Tara were watching tv. I walked into the living room and Tara stood up.

"See ya guys later." Tara said as she went upstairs.

"Ok everybody ready now?" Gracie asked.

"Yup." Sophia said, she looked totally fine now, it was weird because she was seriously upset upstairs. We left and went to the movies.

~Skipping to after the movie~

Sophia's POV ~
We took Gracie's car to the movies. She dropped me and Dylan back off at my house since his car was at my place and then left because she had to go to a family party. I really wanted to talk to Dylan but my sister was home and i didnt want her spying on us.

"Can we go to your house?" I asked Dylan.

"Uh... If you want to." He said.

"Yeah i'd like that. Just let me tell Tara." I said. I went up to Tara's room and told her i was going to Dylan's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to Dylan's and his parents were rearranging and decorating the living room. Dylan introduced me to his parents and then we went up to his room. Once we were upstairs his dad yelled up they were going out to eat and that they would be back later.

"Make yourself comfortable we got the place to ourselves." Dylan said.

"No siblings?" I asked.

"I do. I have a sister Julia but shes in college." Dylan said taking a picture of him and his sister off his desk and showing it to me.

"She's pretty." I said.

"Yeah, so what do you want to do?" Dylan asked.

"Just chill i guess." I said, i really didnt know what to say.

"Just wondering. Why did you want to come to my house instead of just staying at your place?" Dylan asked.

"To be honest i wanted to be able to talk with you with my she spying on us haha." I said.

"Haha i gotcha, so what do you want to talk about?" Dylan said.

"Well... Earlier." I said.

"About us?" Dylan said.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay." Dylan said.

"I like you... A lot but im scared. I mean i've only known you for two days and to best honest your the nicest person i've ever met. I feel like i can trust you. I've never felt that way about a guy before. When i look at you i just cant help but smile. I-im falling head over heels for you.... Im just terrified of the thought of a relationship. When we kiss i just never want to stop. Back at my house before the movie i thought we were almost gonna... Well you know... But thats also where i get nervous. If i said i wanted to go out with you... Would you wait for me to be ready? Because i dont know when that would be... Right now you would be my first relationship after Ryan. So i would need to take little baby steps back into this world of dating. I can just tell that, that this would be love. Seeing how i feel about you and knowing how i felt about Ryan. This is different." I said getting teary eyed.

"Soph, Ryan is an asshole who doesnt know what he lost. You cant force someone to do something if their not ready. I really like you Soph. I promise i would wait for you to be ready, i wouldnt force you to do anything your not comfortable with. I understand the relationship you came out of. Im willing to take the baby steps you need in order to be with you because... I love you. I know it sounds crazy but theres just something about you Sophia that i feel like i could just tell you everything and trust you with everything." Dylan said. I smiled knowing he was telling the truth. I was sitting on the end of his bed and he was sitting next to me. I looked over at him and he looked at me.

"So Soph, would you do me the honor of just going on a date with me?" Dylan asked.

"Yes, yes i would. But i think we can skip a cheesy first date..." I said smiling.

"Okay then what do you mean?" Dylan said looking confused.

"You asked me earlier... Kinda." I said. To be honest i wanted him to just ask me out. As in like boyfriend girlfriend.... I mean we've already kissed...

Dylan looked at me and smirked. It was a cute little smirk. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me, i kissed him back smiling into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me onto his lap. I ran my fingers through his hair. His hands were now on my hips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, i giggled a little for some unknown reason. His hands started to feel up and down my body. I pushed him back onto his bed and he flipped us over so he was on top. Our lips finally broke apart as we but tried to catch our breath.

"Soph would you be my girlfriend?" Dylan asked.

"Yes! Yes i would."

Our lips crashed again and then he moved to my neck. He started giving me love bites on my neck. I felt his body up and down and then grabbed his shirt and pulled it off. I flipped us back over so i was on top. I kissed from his lips down his muscular chest to his abs and back up to his lips. Next thing i know Dylan had pulled my shirt off. I didnt care i wanted him so badly. I started to pull his pants off when he stopped me.

"Wait.... Are-you sure-you want-to do this?" Dylan asked trying to catch his breath.

"Yes im sure, i feel ready." I said.

"Okay, one second." Dylan said. He got up and went over to his dresser and got one. (You know!) and came back. "Your sure now?" Dylan said getting back on the bed.

"Yes!!" I said. We both got under the covers. He took off his and pants and put it on. I took off my shorts and panties and was just in my bra, Dylan now in nothing. He got on top of me and looked in my eyes.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah but one thing... Are you a virgin?" I asked him because now that it was about to happen i was scared out of my freaking mind!

"No... Im not. I know its scary the first time, but we dont have to if you dont want to. if your not ready its okay." He said.

"No no... Im ready. I love you Dylan." I said and then pecked him on the lips.

"I love you too Soph." Dylan said. He leaned down and slowly pushed himself in me. I moaned in pain as he slowly thrusted in and out. After a while it started not to hurt. He started to go faster making me moan and himself too.

"Dy-dylan..." I said as he went faster and then he started to slow down. He kissed me and kept going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished Dylan gave me some clothes to barrow and i took a shower. I got out of the shower and changed and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I cant believe that just happened... Why did i do that? Im such an idiot." I said to myself. "No stop... Dont think like that, you were ready or you wouldnt have done it." I said to myself again and then walked out of the bathroom into Dylan's room.

He had changed the bedding while i was in the shower. He wasnt in his room so i waited for him to come back. I sat on the end of the bed with my knees tucked to my chest. Dylan came back in, in basketball shorts and a tshirt. He walked over and sat next to me.

"Are you okay Soph?" He asked.

"Yeah, i'll be fine. Just trying to wrap my head around what actually just happened thats all." I said with a small chuckle.

"Well if it makes you feel any better you did great haha. I know that it hurt but think like this... Next time it wont hurt so bad." Dylan said.

"Thanks... And hahaha very funny." I said as i playfully punched him in the arm.

"I better get you home before your parents kill me." Dylan said and kissed my forehead.

"Probably..." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dylan brought me home and walked me to the door.

"So i'll see you tomorrow?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah, text me in the morning and we can make plans." I said.

"Ok night Soph."

"Night Dyl." We kissed and then i went inside. As soon as i got in i turned around locked the door and slid my back down the door till my butt hit the floor squealing like an idiot.

"Well someones happy." My mom said from the kitchen. I laughed.

Dylan's POV ~
Once Sophia closed the door i heard her squeal like a three year old. I smiled to myself and went home.

__________________________

Who wasnt expecting that? Dont lie ;) hehe super long chapter my fingers are killing me!! Hehe hope you like it! <3 love you guys! Krissy