Chapter 27

Heather's POV ~
"How could you not tell me our daughter was active?" Jeff huffed. Oh lord here we go. He's so protective of Sophia it can be a little much.

"Jeff honey lets just go to bed." I said patting his spot on the bed next to me.

"No, i can't believe i didn't know. How long have you known?" He asked.

"Well..." I hesitated but knew i had to tell him. "After her birthday Sophia and Dylan came to me. They were worried she might have been pregnant because on her birthday they had sex but the condom broke. They bought tests, everything was negative shes not pregnant. So thats when i found out she was active. If she had been pregnant you would have known sooner but she didn't want you to freakout like you are now." I said. I saw the rage in Jeff's eyes. He clenched his fists in anger and then i saw him take a breath and sigh. Unclenching his fists the anger left his face.

"I'm going to go apologize to Soph." He said while wiping his face with his hand. I got out of the bed and walked over to him.

"Good." I smiled and kissed him.

Sophia's POV ~
There was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Tara if you need something go ask mom and dad." I said. I heard the door open. "I said if you need something go ask-" I turned around and saw my dad.

"I heard you, go ask mom or dad." He laughed.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"To apologize. I shouldn't have yelled at you it's just your my baby girl. It hurts to know your growing up so fast. Your mom told me about the pregnancy test thing. I got really mad but then realized being mad and angry doesn't help the situation, it just makes it worse. I just want you to know i will be having a talk with Dylan." I rolled my eyes at him as he paused. "But as long as you are safe along with being comfortable and okay with being active then i'll need to get over it. All i ask is to not do something you don't want to do."

"It's okay, i should apologize too. One for not telling you when it first happened or even when i told mom. And two for fake strangling you earlier when you went upstairs." We both chuckled. "And don't worry i'm not doing anything I'm not comfortable with. Just please don't be mean or try and scare Dylan. He said him self if you found out you would kill him. Just go easy on him he's a good guy." I said while elbowing him.

"Alright i'll do my best but no promises. Now get some sleep, love you." My dad said while kissing my forehead and leaving my room.

"Night." I smiled, then fell asleep.

~Morning~

I had got up kinda early. I took a nice long warm shower. I threw on a pair of shorts along with a sweatshirt. When i got downstairs everyone was eating breakfast. My mom placed a plate on the table for me.

"So when will Dylan be here?" My dad asked. I just rolled my eyes.

"I don't know i haven't texted him yet. Why?" I asked shoving a bite of pancake in my mouth.

"Well i'm still going to talk to him." My dad said.

"Mom?" I asked looking at her with wide eyes.

"What did he do?" Tara asked.

"Nothing Tar." I said directed at her. "I don't understand why you need to have a talk with him? You never had the talk with Ryan!" I yelled in a hushed tone.

"That's because i knew you weren't going to have sex with him!" My dad said.

"Why are we still having this argument? I thought we settled this last night. Both of us are comfortable and want to do it. Neither of us is forcing the other. We use protection. I don't see the problem! I finally found a guy i can trust! A guy that i love!! I already almost fucked it up three times... So can we just drop it? Gees." I huffed while getting up from the table.

Tara's POV ~

As Soph left the kitchen on the verge of tears my dad stood up from the table.

"Sophia." He said. I was completely confused as to what just happened. All i knew was my sister was upset and crying and that wasn't okay with me.

"Why did you yell at her and make her cry?" I asked.

"Tara you'll understand when your older." My dad said. This pissed me off.

"No! I'm tired of being treated like a child dad! I'm not 5 anymore, i'm 12 almost 13. I know what sex is. That's not what i'm asking you to explain. I'm asking why you yelled at her making her cry." I huffed and crossed my arms. My dad looked at me in shock, my mom just sat there.

"Honey i know they are your little girls but they are growing up." My mom said. I sat there staring at my dad waiting for an answer. Still nothing.

"Fine don't want to answer? I'm gonna go check on my sister while you think." I said while walking out of the kitchen.

I could hear Sophia crying from down the hallway. I knocked on her door but she didn't move. I waited for her to say i was allowed in but she wasn't responding.

"S-Soph? You okay?" I asked walking towards her. She kept her head buried in her pillow. She shock her head no. "Want to talk about it?" I asked. I heard her whimpering stop, she sat up and pulled herself together.

"I came home last night. I thought everyone was sleeping but dad was up in the living room. Dylan and i had sex last night, i have hickeys on my shoulder and neck." She said pulling her sweatshirt away to show me. "When i came in i took my sweatshirt off and then dad was there and freaked. Because of the hickeys, also because i'm active and he didn't know. Then he said he was gonna have a "talk" with Dylan. Like he should trust me. I wouldn't be doing it unless i want to." She sighed.

"I don't know how to help you but i know how much you love Dylan. Daddy's just protective, i think its where i get it from." I giggled. "He's just making sure you're okay. I don't think he'll be mean to Dylan so i would just drop it and let dad talk to Dylan."

"It probably is where you get it from. I guess..." Sophia said. "You go finish breakfast i'm gonna call Dyl and tell him to come over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia's POV ~

There was a knock on the front door. I quickly ran down to get it knowing it was Dylan. I didn't want anyone else getting the door first. Quickly i slightly open the door and slipped out onto the front porch.

"Hey babe." Dylan smiled.

"Hey." I said. I leaned up on my tiptoes and kissed him. He ran his hand through my hair onto my cheek.

"I love our height difference." He smirked against my lips.

"Me too." I smiled. My smile faded when i realized my dad was going to question him and talk to him about us having sex. "Dyl my dad saw the hickeys... So he found out that i've been active and he wants to talk to you."

"Uhh... Okay then let me go have this talk so maybe your dad won't kill me in the future." Dylan chuckled.

"Alright." I said giving him a kiss.

Opening the door we walked inside and were met by my dad. I rolled my eyes and he just looked at me. Dylan smiled saying hello to him.

"Hello Mr. Johnson." Dylan nodded.

"Hello Dylan." My dad said. "May i talk with you for a minute?" He asked gesturing into the living room.

"Yes sir." Dylan replied. We all start to walk into the living room when my dad stopped me.

"Just Dylan and I please." My dad said.

"But i think-" Dylan cut me off.

"It's fine Soph." Dylan smiled softly. I shook my head and went up to my room. I just hope my dad doesn't ruin this for me.

Dylan's POV ~

"So you wanted to talk to me?" I said/asked.

"Yes, you may sit if you want." Jeff said. I could tell he was serious. I was worried about what was going to happen.

I sat down across from him. He cleared his throat and was just looking at me. The worst thing he could say to me is that i wouldn't be allowed to see Soph anymore.

"Are you having sex with my daughter?" He asked.

"Yes." I said nervously.

"How long have you been active with my daughter?"

"Since September."

"You are both okay with it? Your not forcing my daughter, right?"

"No we were and are both okay with it. I would never do anything to hurt her." I said while rubbing my hands up and down my thighs.

"Do you love Sophia?" He asked. I looked up from looking at my thumbs that i had been twiddling around with; to making eye contact again. I was silent from shock that he asked me that. "Do you love Sophia?" He repeated.

"Mr. Johnson. I love Sophia more than anything. More than i think you could ever understand." I said with a soft smile as i thought about Soph.

"When you thought Sophia was pregnant. Were you going to leave or stay?" Jeff asked with a stern face. My heart was like in my throat. I thought he wasn't supposed to know about that.

"Stay. I wouldn't leave her. That doesn't just happen. We made the choice to have sex. We used protection but its never a 100% guarantee. Every time anyone has sex they take a chance because you never know. I wouldn't have sex with your daughter if i wasn't up to dealing with the consciences that can come along with it. Mr. Johnson i've dated two other girls before Soph. I've never felt the way i feel about her towards either of them. When i see her she just takes my breath away. I feel like i can't, i can't breathe until she's in my arms. Until i see her smile and her face light up." I said. Jeff sighed, rubbing his hand over his face.

"Just please keep her safe." He said.

"I will." I smiled, so did he. "So are you mad at me?" I asked.

"No i just don't think i was ready to hear that my little girl was growing up." He chuckled. I nodded. "Your a good kid Dylan."

"Thank you." I said.

Sophia's POV ~

I had snuck back downstairs to listen in on my dad and Dylan's conversation. Dylan was so sweet with everything he answered. I'm just glad he didn't yell at him. Also that he wasn't mad. I heard them get up so i quickly ran to the kitchen so they didn't see me spying. I opened the dishwasher pretending to be putting dishes away. Dylan walked in followed by my dad.

I smiled as Dylan walked over to me. Placing his hands on my hips he kissed me. I blushed because my dad was in the room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.

"Dylan my dad's in here."

"I know. We're all good don't worry." He said while kissing my temple.

We pulled apart and he helped me finish unloading the dishwasher. When we finished we went up to my room. I closed the door and walked over to Dylan. I put my hands on his cheeks, i looked deep into his eyes and smiled. I ran my fingers on his jaw line and down to his neck. Our foreheads met, our noses pressed together.

"I know you were listening to our conversation downstairs." He chuckled.

"Oh yeah?" I said with a smirk, pressing my lips to his.

"Yeah." He breathed. Our lips moved in sync. My hands now on his chest, his hands feeling under my sweatshirt.

We moved over to the wall. Dylan leaned me agains the wall. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, surprisingly Dylan gave in to me for once. For a while we intensely made out. I was pulling his shirt off when he tried to nonchalantly stop me. He put his hand on mine pushing it down and against my hip.

"S-Soph" Dylan breathed while parting our lips.

"Wh-what?" I asked pressing my lips to his. I just wanted him so badly. He broke our lips apart again, he ran his hand through my hair then placing it on my cheek. I pouted, he went to kiss me but i turned my head away.

"Your family is home." He said. I rolled my eyes in aggravation. Dylan pinned me to the wall by my shoulders. "Your sexy when your pissed." Dylan said while leaning down to my neck.

He kissed and sucked on my neck, causing me to moan quietly. I wrapped my arms around him along with my legs. He picked me up, i wrapped my legs tightly around his waste. He kissed up my jawline to my lips. From my lips to my chest.

"Dy-Dyl"

"Yeah."

"Do you w-want to sho-shower?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"But what about your-" I cut him off.

"I don't care." I smirked.

I let go of him and grabbed his hand dragging him into my bathroom. I turned the water on. Both of us stripped then got in the shower. The water ran down Dylan's perfect body.

Tara's POV ~

Mom, dad, and I were all sitting in the kitchen. Dylan and Soph were upstairs. It was really quiet then i heard water running.

"Didn't Sophia shower this morning?" I asked my parents. My dad looked up from his newspaper to my mom.

"Uh... Yes." My mom said. My dad put his paper on the table and stood up. "Jeff you just had a talk with him, you said everything was good. You don't know what they're doing."

"Come on Heather what do you think they are doing?" He asked.

My dad went upstairs followed by my mom who was trying to stop them. I also went upstairs to see what was going on. We got to Sophia's room and he opened the door. Neither Soph or Dylan were in her room.

"I told you Heather." My father huffed. He reached for the door knob.

"Jeff." My mom said sternly, while grabbing his hand. Dad looked pissed. "Both Dylan and Sophia told you they don't do anything the other one doesn't want to do. Nothing is happening in there that our daughter isn't okay with."

"I don't care not under my roof in my house when i'm home." He whisper yelled.

Sophia's POV ~

I heard my parents come in my room. I started to freak out. My mom yelled at my dad who tried to come in.

"We're screwed and i'm dead." Dylan whispered.

"No we're not. Hurry get out and change and dry your hair fast and sit on the toilet." I said. I pushed him out of the shower. He quickly changed then sat on the toilet on his phone. I stayed in the shower.

My dad barged in and Dylan yelled, so did i.

"Whats going on in here?" He asked. I popped my head out of the curtain.

"Nothing what the hell are you doing?" I freaked on him. He looked around seeing Dylan was dressed. Hence not in the shower with me.

"Jeff!" My mom commanded. He turned around looking at my mom. "I told you now apologize."

"I'm sorry i bursted in here. It was wrong of me and i should trust you. I'll work on it." He said while walking out.

"So sorry." My mom said while closing the door.

I sighed and slid down the shower wall. Dylan took a deep breath and looked at me.

"That was close." I said.

"To close." He said. Dylan locked the door and de-clothed again. I was still sitting on the floor of the shower. He hoped in facing me sitting on my lap. He kissed me passionately as the water fell on us. "Your beautiful Soph." Dylan said. He ran his thumb over my cheek.

"Thank you." I blushed. I could see the look in his eye.

He wanted to do what i wanted to do. I turned so my body filled the length of the tub. Dylan laid on top of me. He pushed my legs up a little bit. He bent over and stuck his face between my legs. I felt my body tense up. I moaned with pleasure as he continued.

"Dyl!" I moaned. He chuckled and came up to my neck. Dylan slid himself into me, my hands felt his perfect body. When we finished we got out, dry, and changed.

~Later that Day~

Dylan's POV ~

"Hey Soph i gotta get going." I said, i got no response. We had been watching a movie on the couch. I looked down seeing Soph was asleep. I smiled and kissed the top of her forehead. I brought her to her room and pulled the covers over her.

Leaving was easy because no one was home. After all the awkwardness of everything from this morning. Sophia's parents decided to give Tara a day to do whatever she wanted with them. They left around noon and have been out since. When i got home i texted Soph goodnight when i got home. Then i fell asleep wishing i was still with her.

__________________________

Okay so towards the end this chapter got pretty freaking heated. What do you guys think of Sophia's dads reaction? What do you think will happen next? Comment and all the goods. I love all your faces! Hehe☺ Krissy