Chapter 66

Important
Okay so this is a little different but bear with me. I'm putting my authors note thing that's usually at the bottom at the top of this chapter, for a few reasons. 1) hopefully so you don't ignore and you read it & 2) because i want you to read this because it's important. During this chapter there's gonna be an important turning point, i think it will be sweet and cute. There will be sexual content in this chapter but it's not like crazy porno😂 but i'm just letting you know. I thought really hard about this and i'm excited for this to be happening!! So i hope you like it. Comment, like, & vote! 💜 Krissy

Sophia's POV ~

"Are you excited?" Jenna asked as she jogged into the locker room catching up with me. Both of us placed our bags on the ground by our lockers.

"Sure... I guess." I said.

"You guess?!" She laughed.

"Well you sound pretty excited." I laughed.

"Just having a good day." She smiled.

"I'm glad." I nodded with a soft smile.

I quickly changed into my uniform. Dylan wanted to meet me before our games started. Both of us had a lot on the line today, with the chance of getting scholarships and all. Speaking of, Ryan has given his scholarship back to the school that excepted him so there is an extra one now. I grabbed my water bottle and a granola bar and headed to the field where Dylan told me to meet him. When i saw him i smiled and ran into his arms.

"I'm really freaking nervous." I giggled.

"Don't be." Dylan kissed my forehead. "I've seen the way you can play. Just go for it and you'll do amazing Soph."

"You too Dyl." I said.

"Soph!" I heard Tara yell. I look up to see her running at us. Behind her were my parents who clearly, weren't running but walking.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked surprised.

My parents don't usually come to every game because of work and Tara's dance schedule. But they always at least came to the first and last game. Tara hugged me and laughed.

"This is an important game we wanted to be here." My mom smiled.

"Thanks guys." I smiled back. But now i was feeling more nervous than before.

It grew closer to game time and the bleachers were filling up. Dylan had to go over to the other field they were playing on to start warming up. We were also warming up. Austin had given me a little pep talk earlier. I kept running it through my brain. Maybe he was right, maybe i do play well enough to get a scholarship. I had been putting it down and saying i wasn't good enough but in therapy we've been working on how i see myself lately. It's boosted my confidence a little and i feel like i might actually be able to do this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lets celebrate with ice cream!" My dad smiled. Both of us had won our games. I was totally in the zone today! It was freaking amazing honestly. Personally, alone i hit 2 home runs.

"Yes!" I laughed.

Dylan picked me up and somehow got me on his shoulders. I screamed because i was now ridiculously far from the ground. I tightly wrapped my arms around the top of his head and closed my eyes while squeezing my legs on his shoulders. He laughed at me and grabbed a firm hold on my legs so i knew i wouldn't fall. Once i got used to the feeling i opened my eyes. Kissing the top of his head, i smiled with a giggle.

"I love you." I whispered. I didn't think he heard me because i said it so quietly and he was talking to my parents.

"I love you too Soph." I heard him say once he finished his sentence of whatever it was he was talking about with my parents.