Chapter 4

Sophia's POV ~
"Ooo!!! SOPH AND DYLAN KISSED!!" Tara said when i walked in the door.

"You little snoop!" I said.

"Sorry.... I had too! Soo? Is he a good kisser?" Tara asked following me upstairs.

"Tara!" I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"What? I wanna know!"

"Why? You dont need to be kissing anyone yet." I said.

"Whatever Soph... Can we talk about earlier now?" She asked. I didnt really want to but we told each other eveything.

"Yeah come on." I said. She followed me into my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed and she plopped down next to me.

"So what had you so upset earlier?" She asked.

"When Dylan and i were at the mall i saw Ryan." I said.

"Did he do anything to you Soph? I swear im gonn-" Tara is very protective of me, its cute.

"Relax Tara you dont need to do anything." I said.

"Did he see you?"

"Yes."

"What did he do? You see him in school all the time and dont cry. What did he do to you?"

"He yelled at me... And um he grabbed my arm..." I said the last part really quiet.

"He yelled at you and what?" Tara said.

"Grabbed me." I said.

"SOPH! You cant let him treat you like that! Tell mom." Tara said.

"NO TARA!" I yelled at her. "Sorry i didnt mean to yell at you. I cant tell mom and neither can you okay?" I said.

"Fine..." She said.

"Pinky promise." I said sticking out my pinky finger.

"Pinky promise..." Tara said hooking her pinky with mine.

"Good. Now go to bed." I said.

"Okay mom." Tara joked.

"Dont you forget it!" I winked and then tickled her. We got into a tickle fight and then she went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 5:30am to get ready for school. I saw i had a text from Dylan.

~Texts~

From Dylan ~
"Morning Soph, how are you feeling?" I guess he meant for what happened at the mall yesterday.

To Dylan ~
"Morning Dyl. & ok i guess i talked with tara last night and she made me laugh. Shes so protective its hilarious."

From Dylan ~
"Im glad :) want to meet at the bagel place?"

To Dylan ~
"Thanks but not today. Moms making french toast ;) maybe tomorrow?"

From Dylan ~
"Yumm... Haha okay. See ya later."

~End of Texts~

"Ooo..." I heard a little voice say from my doorway. I hadnt realized Tara was standing there.

"What are you oooing about?" I asked.

"Your texting someone whos making you smile. Is it Dylan?" Tara said.

"Maybe..." I said.

"Soo as i was saying oooo!!" Tara said.

"Did you need something?" I asked.

"Yeah mom told me to tell you breakfast was ready."

"Okay coming." I said getting out of bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When i got to school Gracie was already there waiting for me. She immediately started asking me a bunch of questions.

"So what did you guys do yesterday?" Gracie asked.

"Went to the mall." I said.

"Thats it?" Gracie asked.

"Well we kinda ran into a problem at the mall soo yeah thats all we did and then chilled back at my place." I said.

"What happened at the mall?" Gracie asked.

"Ryan..." I said.

"What happened?" Gracie asked.

"I'll tell you later." I said.

"Okay then. So what did you guys do at your house?" Gracie asked as we walked into school.

"Just chilled, he met Tara. The child is out of her mind!" I said laughing.

"Haha i know she is." Gracie said laughing with me.

We walked into 1st period and Dylan was already in class. I didnt tell Gracie about the kiss for two reasons. 1) because i dont really know what it meant and 2) because i dont know how she would react considering she likes him, but she doesnt even really know him.

"Hey Soph hey Gracie." Dylan said. I waved and Gracie said hi. Before the bell rang we made our plans to hangout after school. We were all gonna go back to our own houses and then meet back at my place once we were all ready. It was a Friday so we're going to go to the movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the day i ran to my car because it was raining. I got in the car and turned the car. The car started beeping and i looked at the dashboard and it said i had a flat tire. I got out of the car and checked my tires. The front passenger tire was flat.

"Great just great." I said. Now im soaking wet too. Dylan pulled up as i was about to get back in the car and call my dad for help. He rolled his window down.

"Everything ok Soph?" Dylan asked.

"No not really i got a flat tire." I said frustrated.

"Get in i'll bring you home your soaking wet." Dylan said.

"Are you sure your car will get wet." I said.

"The car can dry come on." Dylan said. I grabbed my bag and got in the car.

"Thanks Dyl."

"No prob Soph." Dylan said. The rode was quiet until Dylan broke the silence. "Did you tell her?" Dylan asked.

"Tell who what?" I asked.

"Gracie, about yesterday." Dylan said looking at me.

"I told her about Ryan if thats what you mean." I said looking at him smiling.

"Oh okay." He said. The rest of the ride was quiet. He brought me to my house. Dylan got out of the car with me and stood by the front of the car waiting for me.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Umm... I dont know." He said rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

"Well since your out of the car do you want to come in?" I asked and smiled.

"Sure." Dylan said.

Walking up to my house i slipped and started to fall backwards. Dylan tried to catch me but we both fell in a puddle, we both laughed. Dylan got up and put his hand out to help me up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I laughed as he helped me up. When he pulled me up we were face to face. Both of our laughter started to die down as we looked at each other. We both leaned in to kiss when Gracie pulled in my driveway. We both backed away, Dylan looked sad. To be honest i was too. Gracie got out of the car and ran to the porch so she wasnt wet, i guess she didnt see what we were about to do cause she didnt say anything.

"Why are you two standing drenched in the rain when you should be ready." Gracie said. Dylan and i laughed.

"I got a flat tire, Dylan brought me home." I said.

"Okay well im going in cause its raining so yeah get in and change i want to goo!" Gracie said going inside.

"Come on, i have stuff you can barrow." I said to Dylan as i walked to the door.

We got inside and Gracie was hanging with Tara in the living room waiting for us. I brought Dylan upstairs to my room so i could give him a change of clothes. I gave Dylan old baseball sweatpants Ryan gave me that i never wear anymore and one of my dads plan tshirts. I handed him the clothes and showed him where the bathroom was. I went back to my room and changed. I put on leggings and a tshirt with a pair of boots. Just as i got my shirt on Dylan came back in my room.

"Do they fit okay?" I asked.

"Yea thanks." He said smiling rubbing the back of his neck. He walked over to me and pushed a piece of hair out of my face behind my ear. I smiled and turned probably like 50 shades of red. He put his hand on my cheek and placed his lips on mine, I kissed him back. The kiss grew more intense as i wrapped my hands around his neck and his hands moved to the back of my head. After a while i leaned back with my forehead against his.

"I've never met anyone like you." Dylan said.

"Me either." I said back to him. We stood there hugging when Gracie came in.

"Are you guys ready ye-" Gracie stopped talking when she saw us hugging. Dylan and i backed away from each other and just looked at her. "Umm... Did i interrupt something?" She asked.

"No! Nope! Nothing.... Um yeah we're ready. Right Dyl?" I said rushing my words.

"Uhh... Yeah im ready." He said.

"Okay then lets go." Gracie said. Dylan motioned me to go first, i walked in front of him but behind Gracie. "Hold on i gotta go to the bathroom before we go." Gracie said.

"Okay." I said as me and Dylan went into the living room.

"Soph..." Dylan said.

"Yeah Dyl?" I asked. Dylan crashed his lips into mine. When we kissed it just felt right i didnt want to stop. I pulled back because i was worried about what Gracie would do if she saw us.

"Dyl-an" i said trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah?" Dylan asked.

"What if Gracie comes back while were-" Dylan kissed me again, too be honest i didnt want to stop but i was afraid of how Gracie would react.

Dylan ran his tongue across my bottom lip looking for entrance. I figured what the hell. I let him slip his tongue into my mouth, our tongues fought for dominance but he won. Dylan started to move his hands up and down my body. Just as my fears thought Gracie walked in mid makeout section.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Gracie yelled, Dylan and i jumped back.

"I-i can explain.... Okay maybe i cant, i just Gracie please dont get mad at me." I said scrabbling for my words.

"Why would she be mad at you?" Dylan asked.

"I-i dont know... I just..." I didnt know what to do so i just ran back up to my room. I got up there and i locked the door. Gracie can get herself out of this. I didnt want to tell Dylan Gracie liked him and thats why she would be mad because i didnt want Dylan mad at Gracie. So she can get us out of this herself. After a couple minutes i heard someone picking at my bed room door.

"Go away." I yelled from crying in my pillow. I heard the door open and someone walked in and sat next to me on my bed. I looked up and saw Dylan.

__________________________

Cliffhanger! Ahh... I had to get you guys with one sometime ;) hehe what do you thinks gonna happen? Comment, like, vote! Enjoy! More soon! ☺ Krissy