Due To Fate [Boys Love Story]...

Da Venusius

Two boys grow up in two different worlds. One from a wealthy and prestigious household while the other from a... Altro

How Have You Been
Rough Start
Sweet Revenge
Cheap Thrills
The Bet and A Kiss In One Frame
Timmy's Aftermath
Johnny's Aftermath
Late Night Snack and Talk
Waking Up With You
Mother Knows Best
We'll Miss You
A Joyful Wake For Our Dearly Departed
Suit and Tie
Pleasant To Meet You... Sir
Inquisitions, Demand, And Dramatic Antics
Johnny's Musings
Of Outrage and Jubilation
Sweet, Sweets, Sweeties
Sweet Tooth
Father and Son's Heart to Heart
Opportunity
Dinner for Dinner
Sleeping Over
A Nighttime Conversation (Part One)
A Nighttime Conversation (Part Two)
Diffusing A Scene On The Grounds Of Wong's Residence
Let's Get This Party Started
All Night
Trouble and Exposed
Never Have I Ever...
In Each Other's Arms
The Nile Is Not Just A River
Of Plots
Welcome to Spencer Manor
Healing Garden
Father's Love and Cautionary Advise
Family Dinner As Planned (Part One)
Chapter Thirty Four: Sweet Dreams
Blocked Advances
Chapter Thirty Five: Beaches, Trunks, Bikinis, and Jealousies
Chapter Thirty Six: Before The Big Day
Chapter Thirty Eight: Love Call
Chapter Thirty Seven: Planning For Tomorrow
Chapter Thirty Nine: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Forty: Eye Of The Storm Part One
Chapter Forty One: Eye Of The Storm Part Two
Chapter Forty Two: Seeing Rainbow
Chapter Forty Three: Nothing On You
Chapter Forty Four: Dirty Desire
Chapter Forty Five: Talk of the Town
Chapter Forty Seven: Promise Ring
Chapter Forty Eight: Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
Reunited
Announcement

Family Dinner As Planned (Part Two)

1.2K 76 11
Da Venusius

Chapter Thirty Two: Family Dinner As Planned Part Two

As the little debacle between Bai, Gavin, and Johnny died down, everyone came to relax. The one who planned the dinner went on to introducing his family and friends to Timmy's families, and vice versa. Time moved fast as seconds turned to minutes, and those minutes became hours.The hours were filled with chatter mixed with laughter and smiles, miggling with others and getting to know each other.

The beautiful lesbian couple, Bai, Johnny, Timmy and Natasha took turns playing and watching over Gavin. Little Gabriel who would sleep on and off, were being taken care of by Linda, but would be relieved by Natasha, Sheryl, Lily, and surprisingly Johnny. Many looks that was being given to Johnny, as he had the baby in his arms, was hilarious.

"Do you see this right now?" Sef asked, shoving a pale cube shaped into his mouth with the toothpick he used to stab it with. The disbelief expression was mirrored onto Brandon and Lance's face. "Can you believe the almighty Johnathan is carrying the baby like he's a daddy now. The way he's carrying the baby boy, it look like he's a pro at this already. This is a miraculous day, I tell you.First, Johnny paying me back my money. Then, this!"

Brandon's heavy hand landed on Sef's shoulder. "You act as if he hasn't done this before. Have you forgotten the Orphan Charity case?" Se's mouth formed an o shaped. "You're awfully thick today."

Shrugging his shoulder without any care, Sef went back to watching his friend lulling the baby to sleep. "I guess I'm just happy I got my money back. Needed it to pay some stuff."

"I bet you it's a porn website service, isn't it?!" Lance wiggled his eyebrows. "Am I right? Or Am I right?"

A deadpanned expression appeared on Sef. Rolling his eyes, he corrected his friend. "No, it's not that. I can get laid anytime I can,despite what you think. I'm just picky in my partners. You never know with people these days." Sef shuddered at the thought of strangers as his potential partner in bed.

Picking up another fruit, he pushed another one in his mouth. It was dipped in the melted chocolate like the first fruit he had eaten. He felt the grainy texture from the seeds exploded as it burst from his mastication. The tangy flavor blending in with the sweetness from the chocolate made him remember the delicious taste of victory.

The facial expression emitting from Sef's face had made Brandon and Lance looked away. His face had ecstasy written all over his face. "Dude, stop making that face. I'm gonna vomit, and I haven't eaten anything, yet." Brandon said as he and Lance began to fake gagged. The two men were disgusted at his action, but Sef was basking in the thought of finally winning against Johnny for once.

Lance, the more reasonable of the group, gathered the two's focus unto the person approaching them. "Who did you give the baby to?"Questioned Lance to Johnny, whose arms are crossed as he approached them.

"I gave Gabriel to Jessica, but  she was more like forced to take the baby by Sheryl." He resumed talking as he demonstrated his weary arms. "My arms were getting tired from holding him anyway. That baby may looked like he weighed nothing, but looks can be deceiving."

"Like you with that baby. You really look different when you're carrying a baby." Sef said as he swatted Brandon's fingers away from his food.Before adding more to his words, he glowered at the person who was about to steal his food. "Look less menacing, and more fatherly. More tamed that way, like a domesticated man instead of a mad man."

The eyes of Johnny narrowed and his lips pursed together at the busy man still eating the chocolaty fruits. "I gotta admit it, you really know how to rub it in. You win, Sef. But, remember it's not about the title, but having lots of people following you. If you can surpass all my followers in social media and in school, then yeah. Go ahead, and snatch that crown from me."

"Touche," retorted back at Johnny as Sef took the last cube from his plate. But the taste of sweet and tangy flavor did not come onto his tongue. He looked down, sees the last piece was missing, so his eyes sweep on to the man in front of him. It wasn't Johnny, and he move his gaze pass to Brandon. The man shook his head, and even went as far as opening his mouth to prove it wasn't him.

The last person Sef thought wouldn't gang up on him was Lance. There was a slight tugged upwards from Lance's mouth. "It really is delicious. Thanks for the fruit." Guessing his fate, Sef shouldn't have been so quick at gloating.

Both families were entertained by both sides, especially from each family member's interactions with the other. All of them weaved in and out of the spacious white tent, moving to the smaller room tent. Despite being older, Lily, Bai, and, even though they only have met for thefirst time, Genevieve played with Gavin at the inflated rainbow inflated playhouse. Michelle played at the arcade games, bored at notable to connect her phone to any wireless spot.

When the group tired, they decided to play with the teenage girl with the video games that was prepared boredom. Almost all types of games were there, but they decided to play a kid friendly game, Super Smash Bros: Brawl. It usually went on with having two teams. With Bai and Michelle, while Lily and Gavin together. The end situation of their game play was the latter tag team winning.

The group of men consisted of Brandon, Lance, Sef, Johnny, Timmy, and the fathers, who were all laid back in their seats. Simon was the first to start a conversation, wanting to gauge their views on the state's problems. Their conversation started with smaller topics on politics,gradually moving to other topics concerning the younger men's lives.Such as Brandon's new life and his search for his mother, Lance's gossips and collected data from his family's news and media reporting, and Sef and his family's security details.

Hearing these young men talks of working at their age, Wallace couldn't help but picture himself like them. He opened up about himself, relating to how Brandon, Lance, and Sef took a role for familial duties.Reminiscing about how young he was to take on a job at the age of sixteen, for his parents are came here on this land with nothing but their clothes and little valuables that they've sold off many years ago. His current work is someone who carries heavy boxes and stocking them for companies, and drive a fork lift to move cargoes from shipments.

The three younger men and Johnny would often asked Wallace things pertaining to his story. They were all fascinated by his past stories. Simon had shown interest in his life, too, asking for their situations now. But, Timmy didn't like his dad sharing any details about his life. His facial expression showed annoyance and anger towards Wallace, but no one except Johnny noticed this. The man next to Timmy gave a subtle sharp nudge to his arm. His glaring shifted to Johnny, his nostrils flared as he took a deep even breath.

All of a sudden, cries from a baby got their attention. Many pairs of eyes looked at the entrance of the tent where people were coming in steadfast. The fast gathering individual approaching the round table made some of the men stood up and went to them.

Baby Gabriel was in Jessica's slender arms, who was quickly getting frustrated in trying to calm the baby down by swaying him. Calming the baby Gabriel was not an easy task for Jessica, the evidence of that was him crying.

"I don't know what's wrong with him." The corners of her mouth were pulled down as she used her index finger to straighten his wrinkling forehead. Michelle, the older sister of the baby appeared next to her side, making Jessica almost dropped the baby. "Shit! I mean,dammit! Don't do that. You almost made me drop your baby brother."

The younger girl rolled her eyes and took out a bottle inside a bag she had been carrying. "You can ask other people for help you know.It's okay to be not good at something." Michelle mixed some formulas into the water and shook it.

In the background behind them, Gavin was standing next to Bai, asking,"Bai, what does shit mean? I've heard my parents say it many times,and they look guilty afterwards. Then, told me and my sister not to say it."

Bai's face showed how hilarious his appearance upon hearing the six year old boy say the accursed word. "Look, never every say that until you're eighteen. Forget you've heard it just now. Older sister Jessica is just frustrated right now." The little kid shrugged his shoulder and went back to playing with the phone Bai had given him ten minutes ago.

Back to the struggling woman, Johnny stepped up and took the baby out of Jessica's hands into his muscled arms. He rocked them both as he waited for the milk from his sister. Johnny started humming, then sing softly to the baby. Baby Gabriel gradually stopped when the baby sucking the bottle that had Michelle given to him.

"And that's how you take calm a baby." Humongous smirk was plastered on Johnny's face, his tiger teeth peeking through his lips.

The redheaded woman's eyes rolled at the statement he had said. Jessica exhaled. "Whatever." Her girlfriend chuckled as she sulked away from her. While Sheryl comforted the sulking woman, she also urged Johnny to give her the baby. Seeing this girlfriend wanting the baby instead of focusing on her, Jessica harrumphed to grab a seat while watching her girlfriend coo at the baby.

"Ease up on her, Jessica,"Johnny said as he sat next to Timmy, who was busy talking to her parents to his left side. Looking at Jessica seated a few empty seats away from him, Johnny tried his best to console his friend. "Let her enjoy it. I know you don't like kids or babies, but she does so try to compromise with her. It's only one day."

Once seated, there was only the sounds of Sheryl making noises at the baby. Waiting for their food to be served by the servers, Simon talked first, breaking the awkwardness. "I'm hoping everyone enjoyed the dinner." Simon looked to the left side of the table where the Wong family were sitting. "Thank you for coming to my invitation and having dinner with my family and my son's friends. But, today, I don't want to take any credit away from my son since he was the one who had planned today. He even picked out the venue. Sufficed to say, I'm very proud of him. So if anyone should be complimented, it should be him."

The spotlight went from Simon to passing it to Johnny. His son was looking on his plate when his father said that. People who knows Johnny thought why he's acting unusual, as he is a boastful man.

"Johnny, don't need to act all shy now," said Sef, a smirk was forming onhis thin lips. "Where's your usual self?" He gave a dramatic paused, as he watched his friend play with his food. "Oh, yeah. Before I forget, thanks for giving me back my money. I appreciate it."

The head slowly turned to face Sef, a deadly glint in his eyes as he stared into the man's eyes. But, it was gone in a blink of an eyebefore others could see it.

Johnny chuckled.

"It's not much." A tight lipped smile appeared on his face. Shrugging his shoulder, Johnny said in a dismissive voice. "Thanks dad for the compliment, but I wasn't the only one who helped. Timmy helped, too." Everyone except Sef, and the two younger kids went on to praising both men for their extraordinary designs for the dinner.

"And, as a filial son, I,of course, had to help out my dad." Johnny glanced to his dad, and said, "You know ease some of his workload. As his son and heir to the family name and fortune, I'm happy this dinner is a success, I say so for myself and Timmy." Timmy, who was seated next to current speaker, became a tomato at his praises. Johnny's aura was like a sun with his smile on his face as he looked pleased towards Timmy.

The once gleeful Sef snorted. "And there's the Johnny we all know."

Sitting next to the brooding Sef was Brandon who was busy with his phone.Brandon's broad shoulders tensed as he looked up from his phone screen. "I'm really sorry everyone, but I gotta bail. A couple of guys in my company need me for something. They need me to come back now as soon as possible." There was a look of disappointment on his face with his brows clenched closer and a frowning expression.

Frosty blue eyes switched from Johnny to everyone in the room. "Sorry to cut this dinner so short. It was nice meeting a new friend and new friendly faces." Brandon gazed at Timmy, whom he received a nod from, and moved over to his family and relatives. Soon, Brandon's attention moved to his sister. "Let's go, Genie. I've got the plane all set up to leave." All eyes on him, Brandon apologized one last time.

"Hmm,"hummed as Genevieve's hazel eyes openly gaped at Bai, Sef, and Timmy with her bright pearly teeth. Then, she made an innocent puppy-like look to the patriarch of the Spencers Manor. "I think I'll stay here for a bit. You don't mind if I stayed with you, right Uncle Simon?" Her beautifully painted nails crossed each other as she placed her chin on top of her knuckles, her elbows stood on the table's flat surface. Her eyes zeroed in on Timmy after, making him squirm in his seat from the made up doll person.

After careful consideration of Genevieve's proposal, he gave a slight bow of his head. Before he left, Brandon left them a few words. "Sorry to put you guys up with her, but I'll be leaving Genevieve in your care." Not waiting for any answer, Brandon hastily said, "Thank you very much," to Simon and Natasha.

Before leaving, the blonde haired man left some words of warning to his sister. He told her to behave and act properly like a lady. Genevieve scrunched her face as she listened, not caring what others think of her. After that, he gave another slight bow of his head to everyone and made his way out.

Everyone went back to enjoying their food and resumed their conversations. Genevieve could not hide her joy at watching Timmy eat. Like a spider, Timmy could sensed something was amiss, so he searched around him to who was staring. When his eyes found the person, he was startled by the wink that made its way to his side. All but one person saw what the brunette girl did.

Timmy heard a cough from his right. As a reflex, he looked to his right and sees Johnny choking. The man's olive toned skinned was starting to turn purple with the lack of oxygen. With his right hand, Timmy patted many times until the food that got stuck was dislodged. After a couple more of banging, something small flew out of his mouth.

The hacking sounds Johnny was making was due to a piece of meat getting stuck in his throat. The small meat got stuck after he had swallowed it accidentally after seeing Genevieve's actions. Luckily for Johnny,it was dislodged right when Timmy's hand began to tapped in rapid and heavy motion on his back.

"Are you okay? Feeling better now, right?" Johnny shook his head in an agreement with Timmy, leaving the rest feeling relieved. A tall glass of water was held closely to the coughing man's lips."Here, drink this."

Seeing the little meat on the dirty ground Johnny closed his eyes, drinking the remaining content of the glass that was offered.

Johnny said softly, "Thanks."

Simon looked at his son to see what made him coughed. Words flowed rapidly out of his lips. "Are you sure you're okay? Does your throat hurt?What happened?" Concern clearly written on his face along with the gravity of seriousness in the situation, manifesting in the tone of his voice. "You still don't look good. Let me call for help." He raised his hands to signal one of the servers to call for a medical assistance, but he was stopped by Johnny.

"Dad, I'm okay. I'm good. I accidentally swallowed something," muttered Johnny to his father. He shook his head when Simon asked him if he was sure. "Really, I'm fine. I don't need any medical assistance."With his breathing evening out, Johnny directly stared down the person across from him. The young adolescent raised her eyebrow at him, her mouth slowly curved up.

"Here, drink more." A glassful of water was inserted placed into his grip.Not looking for a gift inside the horse mouth, Johnny accepts another offer from Timmy. "It'll help ease your coughing." He said his thanks again, drinking all the remnants of the glass.

"Are you sure, Johnny? I mean you did just choked on a piece of sausage." Bai spoke, cutting in between, after swallowing what he chewed. "Let somebody check you up, in case your throat got scratch or something.I heard from friends of mine in my Univers-..." He stopped talking once he saw no one was really paying attention to him. Even the little one, Gavin, was engrossed in eating his food. Puffing full breath of air, Bai gave up on telling his story and went back to eating his the chocolaty desserts on his plate.
[A/N: Aw, Bai. It's okay. Happens to me too sometimes.]

Everyone in the room were experience unsettling feelings after seeing Johnny turned into a radish plant. Those emotions slowly disappeared as Johnny reassured all of them he was doing fine, his face turning back to normal. The little fiasco was soon forgotten when he started joking around.

Across from him, Genevieve's eyes narrowed as her pupils constricted she looks at him. An idea popped into her head as her lips curled like the Grinch stole Christmas. She wanted to know something and she will get her answer. 

As he was observing around, Johnny lifted an eyebrow upon seeing her facial expression. His beaming face morphed into a subtle scowl, focusing on Brandon's little sister. He thought he would have to keep an eye on her throughout the night just in case.

-

A/N:Annnd... That's it for this chapter! Up next, Genevieve's scheming comes in between Johnny and Timmy that will make the things between them progress... I think. Anyways, there are still eight albums left, but since their are no one who wants the other nine albums, I'm now giving away seventeen albums of ZZ. 

So, guys don't be shy and ask away. There's no incentive for me to be doing this, than sharing it to others who can't wait to hear it or have it, and for free too. Just make a Qq account, download the Qqmusic application using the account you just made, and PM (Private Message) me so I can give you the link. I don't really care if you guys are following/subscribe to me or not, so ask away. I don't want the albums wasting away in my account.

Don't forget to give it a star, comment your thoughts on this chapter, and follow me on more future yuzhou stories and other stuffs, if you enjoyed my books so far. Share this too if you like. Thank you guys! Until next time.  

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

805 8 17
"Jesus fucking christ you're annoying" "But I know you like it" - In which Jaemin has hated Jeno since 9th grade. Everything about him pissed Jaemin...
109K 4.9K 46
We hated each other... We tried to kill each other... The reason behind it was a Small Sand castle... A Broken promise we forgot... The nickname we c...
34.1K 1.4K 17
[Story Completed] The moment when Huang Jingyu understand the true meaning of the warmth in his heart and bursting feeling in his chest, was only whe...
2.2K 224 30
In this heartfelt and thought-provoking tale, we meet two individuals whose paths couldn't be more divergent. There's a young boy who harbors a deep...