Harmonize | niam au sequel |

By twinkiepayne

" You're a pain, you know that right?" " Of course I know that. I like pushing your buttons." ~*~*~ The... More

intro-explanation
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-ΓΈne
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
epilogue
last author's note :(

thirty-two

246 10 4
By twinkiepayne

Niall and Liam were chilling in the bathtub in their bathroom. They were just relaxing, enjoying each other's company in the bubbles of the bath. They both really liked this idea.

" This is so relaxing." Niall says. Liam nods his head in agreement.

" It does feel good." Liam says. Niall starts rubbing his hand into his 15 week stomach.

" It makes baby feel good. My stomach has been cramping hardcore because of the baby." Niall says. Liam starts rubbing his hand into Niall's stomach.

" I'm sorry to hear that Ni." Liam says with a pout on his lips.

" You should be because you made me pregnant again." Niall says crossing his arms to pout. He looked like a kid who didn't get the last cookie.

" I'm sorry for that too Ni. Please forgive me." Liam says. Niall reaches Liam across the bathtub and kisses Liam's lips. He sits back down to look at Liam again.

" I forgive you. You're lucky I want another baby." Niall says.

" By the way, I thought about what I want the baby's gender to be." Liam says. Niall raises an eyebrow.

" What would you like the gender to be?" Niall asks.

" I want the baby to be a girl." Liam says. Niall gives a confused look.

" Why?" Niall asks.

" Well, I know I have Lani, but she's never really around as much as she used to, and I would just like to have a little girl to call her princess." Liam says. Niall smiles a small smile.

" That's really cute Li." Niall says. Liam tries to hide his mad blush in the bubbles in the bath.

" Thanks Ni." Liam says," Have you thought about the gender yet?"

" I think I want another boy. Harry's told me too many horror stories about raising Sage that I was blessed to have raised boys. Boys seem so much easier to raise." Niall says. Liam smirks. Niall gives Liam a dirty look," What's with the smirk? What are you thinking?"

" We should have a bet on the gender." Liam says. Niall rolls his eyes. He doesn't like where this is going.

" What do you have in mind?" Niall questions. He's just going to go along with it and see how bad this bet is going to be.

" If the baby ends up being a girl, just like I want, you have to let me move back in and we have sex whenever I want for a month." Liam says.

" And if the baby ends up a boy? What do I win?" Niall asks. Liam strokes his beard, deep in thought. Liam gets an idea.

" I'll give you a blowjob." Liam says. Niall shrugs his shoulder. He can make Liam give him a blowjob anytime he wants.

" How about a blowjob and I'll pay to go on vacation?" Liam asks. Niall thinks about the choice. Niall could use a vacation.

" Fine. But the vacation is just the two of us. No kids." Niall says.

" Okay," Liam says. He sticks his hand out for Niall to shake it," Deal?"

Niall takes Liam's hand and shakes it," Deal."

" You're going to so lose Horan." Liam says, crossing his arms in a smug way.

" That's where you're wrong Payno." Niall says.

And in that moment, Niall felt the baby move in his stomach. Niall's mouth drops in shock. Liam gives him a worry look and comes to his aide.

" Is everything with the baby okay?" Liam asks. Niall's mouth turns into a smile.

" Yes. The baby started to move." Niall says. Liam starts to smile.

" Really?" Liam asks. Niall quickly nods his head.

" That's some good news right?" Liam asks.

" It's so good Li! This is fantastic!" Niall says. Liam smiles at Niall getting excited over the baby. Liam hasn't seen Niall this happy in a long time.

The baby stops moving and Niall frowns," The baby stopped moving. I'm upset." Liam takes his hands into Niall's hands.

" Don't worry Ni, it'll move again soon." Liam says.

" I sure hope so." Niall says. Niall lowers his body more into the bath. He leans his head back.

" Have I said that this bubble bath was such a good idea?" Niall asks.

" You have." Liam says.

" Well, I'm going to say it again. This bath idea was awesome. I could stay in the water forever." Niall says. The baby moves around at that statement. Niall smiles down at his stomach.

" Did the baby move again?" Liam asks.

Niall nods his head," Maybe the baby likes the water? Because it seems like it's enjoying the bath as much as I am."

" Maybe we have a little swimmer on our hands." Liam says placing a hand on Niall's stomach.

" Maybe we do. That would be so nice." Niall says.

Someone knocks on the door," Dad, are you still in there? I need to use the bathroom."

" DJ, use the bathroom downstairs. I'll still be in here for a while." Niall says.

" Brendon's downstairs though. I swear I'll be quick. I just have to take a piss." Drew says. Niall lets out a sigh.

" Fine." Niall says. Drew quickly opens the door and walks to the toilet. Niall and Liam focus on each other so their son can have privacy. Drew uses the bathroom and flushes the toilet. He washes his hands and then faces his parents.

" Continue with your bath. Don't have too much fun, some of us are trying to sleep." Drew says, smirking after his statement. Niall rolls his eyes.

" Just get out of the bathroom and go to sleep. You better have brushed your teeth, and your retainers better be in your mouth." Niall says. Drew rolls his eye.

" Yeah, yeah, yeah." Drew mumbles.

" I'm not playing DJ." Niall says. Drew nods his head and closes the door. Niall looks at Liam.

" I hope the third one isn't like DJ. I can't handle another DJ." Niall says.

" I doubt we'll have another DJ. We'll be okay." Liam says.

" I sure hope so. Or I'm blaming you about everything." Niall says. Liam lets out a laugh.

" Okay then Ni." Liam says. Niall places his hand on his stomach and starts rubbing it. Liam smiles at him.

" You know I love you Ni." Liam says. Niall starts playing with the bubbles.

" I love you too Li." Niall says. Liam looks for Niall's stomach and places his hand on his stomach. They're obsession with Niall's stomach is a little crazy, but they couldn't help but love the stomach. That was just their thing.

" And I love your little tummy and our baby girl." Liam says. Niall rolls his eyes.

" We're having another boy." Niall says, annoyed with Liam's statement about the gender.

" I swear we're having a girl." Liam says rubbing circle into Niall's stomach. Niall felt the baby move around in his stomach. Niall shakes his head. Niall didn't want the baby agreeing with Liam so early. The baby wasn't even born yet and it already liked Liam.

Niall frowns," Stop talking. You're making the baby like you."

" Oh no! The baby is starting to like me! This is a disaster!" Liam says sarcastically. Niall furrows his eyebrows at him.

" Don't be such a dick. I can get a divorce with you right now. I don't have to give you a second chance." Niall threatens.

" Please no Ni. I need you back. Please forgive me. I'm sorry for what I said. I just love the idea of having my kids like me." Liam begs. Niall smiles and quickly presses a kiss to Liam's cheek.

" I love when you freak out." Niall says. Liam pouts and crosses his arms.

" I hate when you do that to me." Liam says.

" But I love you." Niall says. Liam smiles.

" I love you so much Ni." Liam says. And with that, the two finished their relaxing evening with each other. They were glad that they got to spend time with each other again. They truly love each other.

***

Hello everyone! School starts soon for me and I want to kill myself! But luckily it's senior year and I'll finally be done with high school! But I hate school, so this is going to be interesting.

How are you guys? Have you guys started school yet?

Sorry this chapter kinda sucked. I wanted more Niam time so I did that.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading. Please continue to vote and comment your opinions. Thank you again. I love you all.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 20.7K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...
181K 5.1K 40
He's still Aggressive. Now he's just more Psycho. ... Harry's moved on. After a few years, a lot has happened but he wasn't expecting a very unusual...
59.3K 1.6K 17
[ Niam Horayne AU ] βœ“ Niall Horan is the kid who gets bullied. Liam Payne makes everything better. Together, they're unstoppable. Β© copyright 2013...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...