D-Day II Yoonmin

Por king_ciel

"The day we've been waiting for is finally upon us." - Sequel to Cannibal. Yoonmin and other ships. Más

Warnings
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Thank You.

30

7.2K 691 694
Por king_ciel

Signs of civilization disappeared to be replaced with sights of nature. Few vehicles drove on the same road as the car occupied by two males. One stared out the window hoping that a unexpected turn he had experienced before wouldn't be taken. It appeared his luck ran out for that was exactly what happened. Now it was truly them two and the souls that wandered about the wilderness.

"Just take me back!" Jimin screamed in the car for the first time since they'd made it onto the bridge that crossed over. "I want to go home!"

Yoongi sighed and said what he had before. "You will go home."

Jimin crossed his arms and gritted his teeth from frustrated, obviously he was going to go home. He wanted to go home now! Apparently his desires were of no interest to the elder since he was depriving him of them. Still unable to do anything, the younger tapped his fingers against his skin nervously. It was cold like sweat falling from his forehead. He knew where they were going, he also knew that no one would be able to hear him except the residents of the area and they would be of no help. The car stopped where it had before and the water of the lake welcomed it.

It had been so long since Jimin had last been to this place. Last time he was here everything was swell yet that wasn't so true anymore. The man who accompanied him was no longer his lover nor someone he trusted so strongly. He would also not be falling into his arms effortlessly unlike their last visit.

"Why here?" Jimin scoffed.

"I wanted to tell you what I couldn't at the hospital-"

"I don't want to know!"

"But I want you to!"

Their loud voices caused for a group of birds to fly away from where they watched them on a branch. The younger stared with a frown at Yoongi who was searching for something in his cup holders. He was torn about the topic, he wanted to know but at the same time he didn't. It was clear to him that most of his painful memories had come from curiosity. If he wasn't careful he could end up like the says: curiosity killed the cat. He was left to think by himself in the car.

Just in front, Yoongi stopped to look out to the view they last did together. They had been stationed on the hood of the car, the younger wrapped up a black sweater and arms to keep him warm from the breeze the water brought. Now the weather was warmer and there was no need for that yet Yoongi searched for warmth from a cigarette. Jimin redundantly joined his side.

"I don't want to know so please just go."

Yoongi gazed his way. "We won't leave until I tell you."

"I won't be going back with you."

In the time Jimin had spent on his own in the vehicle, he'd come to that decision. He pulled out his phone and walked away in hopes to reach a signal, which was possible. His finger ghosted over a single contact for a few seconds before he clicked it and waited for the ring. Not to long after a groggy voice picked up.

"I need a favor." Jimin said softly. "Can you pick me up please?"

On the other side the elder who seem to be just awakening asked for him to send an address so that the favor could be taken actions upon. Once that was done, Jimin marched his way to the lake and took a seat on the ground to watch the steady water. Of course he was joined by the only other person who was there.

"I'm sorry."

Jimin said nothing.

"Can you at least pretend to acknowledge me?"

"Why don't ask Kyungsoo?" Jimin said in a forced quirky tone. "I'm sure he'd love to give you attention."

Yoongi stayed quiet. The younger's personality really seemed to have taken a shift while he was not with him. Jimin seemed a bit more fearless as well as daring. The old Jimin would have never even thought about responding such way to Yoongi. The simple respond showed just how much the boy had slipped from his old habits.

"I don't want Kyungsoo. I want you to listen to what I have to say." Yoongi puffed out smoke. "Are you going to or am I wasting my breath?"

Strings of the white vanishing smoke invaded the vision of the one who hadn't expelled it. It looked so pretty floating for it's short life span before it disappeared right before the pair of eyes that admired it. Jimin gave in.

"Go ahead but just know you'll still be wasting it anyway."

Yoongi chuckled. "You've turned feisty doll."

"Don't call me that."

Jimin loved the nickname back when it seemed appropriate, even a bit when it wasn't but now he really wasn't a fan of it. He wished his name would be used or if not being addressed at all would be an option but with Yoongi it clearly wasn't.

"You told me why I didn't tell you and my respond to that will be the same as everyone else's. Namjoon asked us not to, I had to obey but that just wasn't why."

There it was again, the excuse everyone else used. Namjoon was all their go to, Jimin rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe he hadn't expected that to be Yoongi's go to as well. However the man seemed to have more to add, he was interested to know what he might come up with.

"I don't listen to everything he says you know," Yoongi sighed, "but this definitely felt like something I should have so I did. I did it cause I care about you."

"So you hid the truth from me?" Jimin scoffed. "Doesn't sound like you cared much."

"You're young."

"So is Taehyung and Jungkook and they knew!" Jimin yelled out frustrated by the excuses. "Your excuse are shit!"

He was done, he needed to get away. Quickly he rose to his feet, a tear making it's way down his cheek at the same time. The boy didn't get too far before he was held back and taken into arms. He struggled in the grasp but nothing he did worked.

"Let me go!" He cried at Yoongi who was blank from his doings. "Yoongi!"

"You're not like them! Don't you get that!?"

Jimin didn't care anymore. He wanted to be let go of already so that he could run off home.

"I don't care!" He cried. "I-I want to go Yoongi! Let go of me!"

The pleads were thought to be hopeless but with some of the little luck the boy didn't know he had left, they worked. He was let go off to hug himself and cry in front of the man that caused the tears. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever but was probably no more than a minute. Yoongi reached out to wipe away the wetness from the boy's cheek but a hand stopped him.

"Don't."

At the voice, Jimin looked to find his savior at his side.

"Dae!"

The now youngest among the group engulfed the nineteen year old into a much needed hug. Jimin had completely forgotten he had called the boy to aid him, he was so happy. Daehyun's hand smoothed out his nerves as they ran themselves through his hair and whispered that all was good now, that he was now there. Despite the sweet words Jimin couldn't stop the tears so he lodged his head on Daehyun's shoulder and cried in hopes that the water works would stop soon.

"Baby get away from him."

The shock of the new party seem to have finally worn off Yoongi.

"He's not your baby and he doesn't have to listen to you." The nineteen year old said. He said no more and urged Jimin to move away so that they could successful make their way to his vehicle.

"Daehyun!" Yoongi screamed after them.

At the bark of the name Jimin stopped in his tracks. How was the full name of his savior known to Yoongi? In his confusion he looked to the boy who simply reached for the door handle of Jimin's door. He asked him softly to get inside, he wanted to leave as soon as possible. Jimin obeyed and watch Daehyun go around but not to his seat. He marched his way to an alerted and angered Yoongi. Jimin was left to look dumbfounded at the interaction he could not hear.

The eldest eyebrows were furrowed in the way that only meant anger. The other's facial expressions could not be seen for he gave Jimin his back. Despite the efforts of young boy, he could not make out the words that left his ex-lovers mouth. He was left to watch until the short discussion was over. Daehyun walked back to his car while Yoongi stood standing, looking at Jimin.

His eyes were different when they shifted to the younger boy. They were unlike Jimin had ever seen them before. A glint of worry seemed apparent, it was like he was trying to call him back with his stare. Jimin knew better than to trust Yoongi, so he shifted his eyes to Daehyun who was now seated besides him.

"My place?"

Jimin nodded his head.

The car engine turned back on and the young boy took his last look to man that still looked his way. The eyes called out to him in a pleading manner that was almost impossible to glance away from. However, it didn't matter, he didn't matter anymore. Eyes turned was to new sight, the driver that would take the pained soul away.

~'~'~'

I'm having such writer's block for my other books but not this one like wtf brain. 

Hope you enjoyed!

{Ciel1l}

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

183K 6.5K 24
[sequel to blocked] the number you are trying to reach has been disconnected.
937K 29.8K 38
Sequel to "Finding Love In Paradise"
3.5K 103 30
[Sequel to The Cannibal] [ COMPLETED] what happens when yoongi finally finds out who killed his family, along with the Jeon's. and it ends up being s...
257K 3.8K 26
WARNING! Read at own risk: Smut Boy x Boy, Multiple ships featured: Taekook main focus