D-Day II Yoonmin

By king_ciel

"The day we've been waiting for is finally upon us." - Sequel to Cannibal. Yoonmin and other ships. More

Warnings
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Thank You.

29

7.9K 710 625
By king_ciel

Two best friends adventured together just outside the town they called home. One held in his hands a yellow envelope that would not accompany them back. The other kept his hands busy with a plastic wrapping that contained a snack. 

"I've never even heard of this town." Jimin mumbled as he looked about the darkly lit neighborhood. They were almost two hours away from their own homes. He stared down to the directions in his phone wondering just why Namjoon had send them so far. 

"Well you won't be needing to again." Taehyung said, he was really unfazed by their surroundings. "Put your hood up."

Jimin obeyed the commands. The gloomy weather called for it anyways. Together they walked about the town until they took a turn that changed their surroundings. It was an alley which had both walls were spray painted to the last brick. On the other side was what appeared to be a much more dangerous part to the strange place. Thugs hung about the street like it was an everyday thing. 

"Head down."

Again the orders were taken action upon by the slightly older boy. He looked to his side to the see the face of his friend. Clearly Taehyung had been there before and so he felt no need to put his own head down for features were much harsher than usual. The brunette kept his eyebrows slightly furrowed as he looked straight ahead.

"Are we almost there yet?" Jimin asked nervously as an unpleasant whiff was taken in. It had definitely come from the couple smoking behind them. The smell was so unlike the one he'd smell from the cigarettes Yoongi used, it made him wonder if the brand was different. If it was, it wasn't a very good one.

"Almost, here put this on." Taehyung dug into his pocket and pulled out a mouth mask. "You're getting looks."

Unsure why people would be interested in a teenage boy with his head down, Jimin questioned Taehyung. However the boy was having non of the curiosity and with a harsher tone he repeated himself. It was so unlike him but Jimin went ahead to put the piece on. He looked up to take in the not so nice view. The walls of apartment buildings and convenience stores were all covered in drawing, scribbles, or curse words. On at least one block a random person would be standing there to observe the two go by. On their current street it appeared to be a homeless man with a can of beer in hand. 

"V." Said the man in a raspy voice when they were right in front of him. The boys didn't stop. 

"Don't look back." 

Jimin wanted to but he didn't. The man didn't bother to call out the letter so he assumed it was not them he wanted. The incoming streets were building with people, some even wandered about the road. The seventeen year old was feeling slightly frightened by the cold appearance of the being ahead. Women with colored hairs in odd styles accompanied dominant looking men with muscular bodies. Metals pierced their fierce faces and art was decorated bodies in all different shapes and colors. 

"Well if it isn't our good buddy!" A woman screamed out in their direction.

All eyes turned to the two teenagers. 

"Come on." Taehyung urged Jimin who stopped in his tracks. "Just don't say anything."

The two walked towards the heavy set woman who looked pleased by the faces that approached her. Besides her was a single female, more petite with long brown hair and bright red lipstick. The woman to call them over smiled brightly, her cheeks rising to shut her eyes closed. It was then that Jimin noticed the two metals that indented into opposite side of her skin like dimples. 

"Hey." Taehyung said coldly. "It's been awhile."

The woman nodded. "Sure has baby, whose ya friend?"

She looked to Jimin whose eyes flickered to Taehyung in hopes for him to take over and he did to his relieve. 

"Don't matter." Taehyung held up the yellow envelope. "The monster sent me."

The girl with bright red lipstick turned her head, then pointed to a building just on the next block. Taehyung thanked her and took off in the direction, Jimin behind him. However just before they crossed over they stopped. 

"You're not coming in." Taehyung told Jimin. "Stay here and wait for me."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrow. "But-"

"Nothing. You stay here and wait, I won't be long. Don't take anything from anyone okay?"

The brunette didn't wait for a respond from the worried boy. He took off to the building where he'd rid himself of the envelope they'd come to deliver. Jimin on the other hand was left to lean against the old building and look out upon the people around it. This neighborhood was really something he'd never seen before, perhaps because he hadn't been many places. People with odd styles hung out on the sidewalk and street talking causally like it was perfectly normal. Very few times did car pass by the area, it was like they knew not to. It was when the fifth car to pass did Jimin notice something about one of the women they'd stumble upon. 

He'd met the petite woman with bright red lipstick before. She was Baekhyun's friend. 

The girl really looked different in the environment, Jimin could understand why he had recognized her. It was true they had only met once but it was odd to him that he hadn't at least felt her to be familiar. He shrugged off his discovery and looked down to his phone where he had been keep track of the time Taehyung had been away. 

"He'll be out soon." 

Startled by the voice, Jimin stumbled to the side. He couldn't believe who had appeared besides him. 

"Hey baby."

Yoongi winked at him so causally like he hadn't just scared the young boy's soul right out of his body. Jimin held his chest dramatically in hopes that it would calm his beating heart. It was frightening enough to be left alone in a totally unknown place filled with odd people but Yoongi appearing out of nowhere seemed to be much scarier. 

"Didn't mean to scare but you looked kinda lonely."

Jimin huffed. "I'm fine, thank you."

The seventeen year old tried to recover by taking his place back on the wall but just slightly more to the right so that his shoulder did not touch Yoongi's. In return to Jimin's actions, the elder chuckled lowly but only for a few seconds before silence took over between the two. 

"I haven't seen you much doll, how you've been?"

At the question Jimin turned his head. Was he being serious?

"Better without you." The younger respond, a pinch to his chest followed. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Business." 

Yoongi sighed, a puff of smoke appearing from his lips to vanish into the air. In the time Jimin was too busy not being able to believe his question, Yoongi had pulled out a cigarette to smoke. As the white puffs made their way to Jimin, he was clouded with old memories. Yoongi would always smoke after sex or late at night while Jimin would sit in one of his t-shirts watching a drama he had started halfway through. The boy would always join him in the pleasures of a smoking. He would wrap an arm around him, take his turn then go in for a kiss. 

The cigarette was put right in front of him. 

Jimin's eyes flickered to the one who offered it. 

Yoongi's face was blank, he didn't even look at Jimin.

"No thank you."

"Are you sure?"

"Very."

No more was said from the younger. Yoongi kept on trying to converse with him in any way he could however he eventually gave up. Jimin was not responding to anything he brought up because he was not interested in talking to him. Jimin knew that if he did, he'd completely loose himself in Yoongi. No matter how much he'd try, Jimin knew very well once he was caught in Yoongi's sweet words and gaze, there was no way out. The two stood side by side with no exchange of words until rejoined by Taehyung. 

"Done. Let's go."

Jimin said nothing to Yoongi as he turned to take off in the direction they had come from but stopped when he noticed he was not being followed. He turned to find Taehyung speaking with Yoongi then all the sudden he meet his eyes. 

"I've got us a ride."

Jimin wanted nothing more than to throw the whole damn building on Kim Taehyung in that moment. He argued that he would much rather take public transportation home but a good point was made. There was no way he'd make it out of the town in time with the sunset. He'd have to travel in the unknown place all by himself with his innocent appearance. Jimin slugged his way behind the two, he had no choice. He told himself that the ride back wouldn't be so bad since he'd sit in the back but he was proven so wrong so quick. Taehyung beat him to the car and unlike most teenager's preferences, he took the backseat. 

"I want to lay down." Mumbled the seventeen year old who tried spreading his long limbs in the back seat of Yoongi's car. Jimin pleaded him to move his feet so that he could join him yet Taehyung refused and Jimin was stuck in the front with Yoongi. He looked out the window and only spoke when addressed by Taehyung. From there on he stared out at the moving traffic until they stopped in front of an apartment building that was Taehyung's home. The resident exited the car first and Jimin was about to follow. 

"Not you."

Jimin reached for the handle but it was too late for Yoongi had locked it. The car was also once again on the move and so he was forced back into his seat. He complained loudly to be dropped off immediately. 

"I'll call the police!" He threatened but it was taken lightly. "I really will!"

Out came the cellular device of the young boy. It was snatched from his hands as fast as it had appeared. Yoongi sent it to the backseat, so far back that Jimin knew it'd be unsafe from him to reach it considering it was also on the opposite side of him. 

"Where the hell are you taking me?" Jimin asked, all the sudden frustrated more than angered. 

"Don't worry just sit tight."

And the boy did just that because he knew that the car wouldn't be stopping anytime soon for he came to notice the bridge that would take them out of the town was just up ahead. 

~'~'~'

Ya'll been missing Yoongi so much so here he is. (*whispers*I feed you guys more Yoongi than Yoongi feeds you Yoongi.) What who said that? What?

Hope you enjoyed! 

{Ciel1l}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 29.8K 38
Sequel to "Finding Love In Paradise"
110K 8K 55
"Crazy turns crazy even crazier." - Everyone wants a sequel to Psycho but I don't so here's something almost as good. Yoonmin and other ships.
901 31 13
.
3.5K 103 30
[Sequel to The Cannibal] [ COMPLETED] what happens when yoongi finally finds out who killed his family, along with the Jeon's. and it ends up being s...