Radio Loveღ

By JoeJemiDemi

Joe Jonas meets Demi over the radio,without even knowing what she looks like. She has a secret and he is havi... More

Radio Loveღ
Twoღ
Threeღ
Fourღ
Five.ღ
Six.ღ
Sevenღ
Eight.ღ
Nine.ღ
Ten.ღ
Eleven.ღ
Twelveღ
Thirteenღ
Fourteen.ღ
Fifteenღ
Sixteenღ
Seventeenღ
Eighteenღ
Nineteenღ
Twentyღ
Twenty One.ღ
Twenty Twoღ
Twenty Threeღ
Twenty Fourღ
Twenty Fiveღ
Twenty Sixღ
Twenty-Seven.ღ
Twenty-Eight.ღ
Twenty-Nine.ღ
Thirtyღ
Thirty-One.ღ
Thirty-Two.ღ
Thirty-Threeღ
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.ღ
Thirty-Six.ღ
Thirty-Seven.ღ
Thirty-Eightღ
Thirty-Nine
Forty.ღ
Forty-One.ღ
Forty-Twoღ
Forty-Threeღ
Forty-Four.ღ
Forty-Fiveღ
Forty-Sixღ
Forty-Sevenღ
Forty-Eightღ
Forty-Nineღ
Fifty.ღ
Fifty-Oneღ
Fifty-Twoღ
Fifty-Threeღ
Fifty-Fourღ
Fifty-Five.ღ
Fifty-Six.ღ
Fifty-Sevenღ
Fifty-Eight.ღ
Fifty-Nineღ
Sixtyღ
Sixty-Oneღ
Sixty-Twoღ
Sixty-Threeღ
Sixty-Fourღ
Sixty-Five.ღ
Sixty-Sixღ
Sixty-Eightღ
Sixty-Nineღ
Seventy.ღ
Seventy-Oneღ
Seventy-Twoღ
Seventy-Threeღ
Seventy-Fourღ
Seventy-Fiveღ
Seventy-Sixღ
Seventy-Sevenღ
Seventy-Eightღ
Seventy-Nineღ
Eighty.ღ
Eighty-One.ღ
Eighty-Two.ღ
Eighty-Threeღ
Eighty-Fourღ
Eighty-Fiveღ
Eighty-Sixღ
Eighty-Sevenღ
Eighty-Eightღ
Eighty-Nineღ
Ninety.ღ
Ninety-Oneღ| Part One.|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Two|
Ninety-Oneღ |Part Three|
Ninety-Twoღ
Ninety-Threeღ
Ninety-Fourღ
Ninety-Fiveღ

Sixty-Sevenღ

3.1K 67 21
By JoeJemiDemi

32 weeks

"You ready to record,babe?" Joe looked at me, I nodded,"Then we can go get a christmas tree." I smiled and headed inside the sound booth,"Thank you,Nick for helping us." Joe said as he slipped on his headphones,so I did too.

"Words don't come easy

Without a melody

I'm always thinking

In terms of do-re-me 

I should be hiking, swimming

Laughing with you

Instead I'm all out of tune

But what you don't know

You lift me off the ground

You're inspiration

You helped me find my sound

Just like a baseline

A half-time

You hold down the groove

That's why I'm counting on you

And if I heard you on the radio

I'd never wanna change

a single note

It's what I tried to say

all along

You're my favorite song

I'm in a session writing tracks

You've got another class

to teach

And then rehearsal with a band

You're always one step

out of reach

I'm looking for some harmony

With you it comes so naturally

You helped me find the right key" he sang,I looked at him smiling.

"And when I here you on the radio

I'd never wanna change

a single note

It's what I tried to say

all along

You're my favorite song

And when I here you on the radio

I'd never wanna change

a single note

It's what I tried to say

all along

You're my favorite song

You're my favorite song" I sang along with him.

"That sounded good,wanna hear it?" Nick asked,"Yeah sure." I smiled,Nick played it back for us. "Wow...I'm speechless..I never heard myself sing before.." I smiled,Joe kissed my forehead,"You guys ready for the next song?"

We nodded and Nick fixed the tune.

"It's like, he doesn't hear a word I say

His mind is somewhere far away

And I don't know how to get there

It's like all he wants is to chill out" I sang.

"She's serious." Joe sang.

"He makes me wanna pull all my hair out" I looked at Joe,

"She's always in a rush and interrupted" he sang back.

"Like he doesn't even care."

"Like she doesn't even care."

"You, me

We're face to face

But we don't see eye to eye" we sang.

..

I high fived Joe,smiling,"This is sound proof,so we can fuck in here whenever." Joe winked,"The mic is still on,Joe." Nick said,I laughed,I pushed him playfully and headed out,"Want to us pick out a Christmas tree?" I smiled at Nick,"Sure." he smiled,"Yay!" I clapped,"Let me fix my hair and grab my purse,meet you in the car." I went upstairs.

I combed my hair and slippd ona jacket that fit over my big bump then a red beanie,I grabbed my purse and headed out,"Let's take a picture babe." Joe smiled."No,I look horrible." I said,"No,you don't. Come on." he smiled,I sighed and smiled at the camera.

"Snow in Texas and Christmas tree shopping! pic.twitter.com/fFOJGdkcmsworVODcsk" Joe tweeted,"Let's go." he got in his car and I got in the passenger seat.

..

"How about this tree?" Nick pointed,"It wouldn't look good in the living room." I shook my head,Joe let go of my hand and headed to a tree,"How bout this tree,babe?" he looked at me,I smiled,"I like it." 

"So is it the tree?" Nick scratched his head,"Yeah." I nodded, Nick started to help Joe chop off the tree.

..

"It looks beautiful." I smiled at them as we finished putting the ornaments and lights on the tree,I put my arms around them,I kissed both of their cheek,"So when are the family coming?" Nick asked,"Your family is supposedly coming tomorrow afternoon and my family as well." I smiled,"It's going to be big. I'll see you guys in the morning." Nick hugged us,then he headed to his bedroom,"Let's get to bed,babe." I pecked his lips,then I held his hand and we headed to our bedroom,I slipped on long shirt and pajamas pants as Joe brushed his teeth. I tied my hair in a messy bun and headed to the bathroom.

I patted his back and got my toothbrush and toothpaste,I started brushing my teeth,Joe spit his paste out and sipped some water,he kissed my cheek and walked out,once I was done,I headed to bed,I laid my head on his shoulder,he kissed my forehead,then my lips then my baby bump,I smiled,"I love you." I put my hand on his cheek,"I love you too,babe." he kissed me.

Joe's POV.

The next day I woke up to a good cooking smell,I got up and slipped on my robe since it was cold,I headed downstairs and found Demi in the kitchen cooking in a Santa apron,looking cute as always."Good morning,beautiful." I sat down at the bar,"Morning." she smiled,"I got Cinnamon Rolls in the oven for breakfast.." she smiled,mixing up some incredients.

"Why are you cooking this soon,may I ask?" I rubbed my eyes,"I have to get this done before our family comes over." she said,"I don't want you to tire yourself,babe." I looked at her,"Can I help?" I asked,"I'll take breaks,babe. No,I got it." she smiled. "You sure?" I asked she nodded. 

I got uo and started tickling her,"Are you sure that you're sure?" I smirked,watching her flench,laughing,"Yes!" she laughed,"Really?" I kept going,she screamed,laughing,she threw some flour in my hair,"Okay okay! If it goes to the hair,it's serious." I laughed.

"What's the screaming?" Nick headed downstairs,"Did someone want to makeout and Demi didn't?" Nick smirked,"Hey Nick,what does this finger say?" I flipped him my middle finger,Demi giggled. "I have one too." Nick flipped me off. 

"Ooh,babe,get the rolls." Demi said,I headed to the oven,I got the cinnamon rolls out and spread the icing on them. I put some on a plate for Nick,Demi and I,then we headed to the bar,"These are delicious." Nick smiled,"Thank you." Demi smiled.

..

"We're going to meet our parents and Kevin at the airport,you be okay?" I kissed her cheek,"Of course,I'll just be here cooking my ass off." she smiled,"Love you." I got in the car with Nick and we headed to the airport,"Where is everyone staying?" Nick slipped on his glasses,"Well,Demi's parents live here so,they can go home,Kevin and Danielle are getting a hotel for Alena and them and mom,dad and frankie are staying with you,so I hope you like sleeping with parents." I smirked. "Or you could stay in our bedroom.."

"I don't want to stop your sexlife." he snickered,"You're not dude,calm down. You got a gift for Demi? You know we're having our baby shower tomorrow before Christmas." I said,"Of course,what kind of friend would I be?" he chuckled,"Do you have any idea when you want to marry?" Nick looked at me.

"I've been thinking.." I said,"Oh no." Nick sighed,"Maybe...I'm not the married type...maybe I should not marry anymore...I mean I'm really happy of being with Demi...and not that bond." I shrugged. "But Demi sees a future with you." Nick said.

"Yeah,but she wants kids...I can give her kids and not a commitment." 

"Why are you so fucking stupid?!" he cursed,

"Excuse me?!"

"Demi told you that she wants you to be her husband,and you told her that you want her to be your wife,if you don't make it true,she'll take Nashville and any other babies you guys have and leave your stupid ass for some other guy who can give her a future." Nick said.

I sighed,"I just have to have some alone time to think..." 

"Okay,but she's beautiful and she loves you...she'll die for you...I don't know what there is to think about,but okay.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.9K 20
There are many rumours about her, like; she's super fast, invincible, and very scary. But those are all just rumours-.. right? Just how many of them...
8.4K 650 5
Where in Roseanne found a message in a bottle by the Han river. - I originally wrote this story years ago for a different ship, but never really got...
229 115 17
Almost a millenium ago, the dear world we live in was almost destroyed when the superhumans we call "zegens" created a creature too powerful for them...
12.1K 696 40
After Lana and Sean's life got turned upside down, they finally managed to settle as a newly formed family, learning how to enjoy life together even...