My Brother's Tutor {Hiccstrid}

By Hxxxyd

Astrid Hofferson, a 21-year-old university student living an ordinary life. Studying to become a doctor, havi... More

New Fanfiction!
Prologue: Tutoring
Chapter 1: Will I Find One?
Chapter 2: I Have A Suggestion
Chapter 3: Father's Rules
Chapter 4: Meeting Him
Chapter 5: Pizza Talks
Chapter 6: Growing Up
Chapter 7: What's For Breakfast?
Chapter 8: Coffee?
Chapter 9: Thanks For The Save, Hiccup
Chapter 10: You Think?
Chapter 11: Relationships?
Chapter 12: Ethan?
Chapter 13: Study Study Study!
Chapter 14: Hiccup?
Chapter 15: A Movie?
Chapter 16: Unexpected Ride
Chapter 17: Is It Valhalla?
RTTE
Chapter 18: Thank you...
Chapter 19: Heard Of Rehab?
Chapter 20: Graduation
Chapter 22: I love you!
Chapter 23: Official
Chapter 24: Doctor Hofferson!
Chapter 25: This Isn't What I Was Expecting
Chapter 26: Jealousy?
Chapter 27: Happy Birthday...
Chapter 28: Supporting
Chapter 29: Helping A Dude Out.
HTTYD3 Announcement
Chapter 30: That's A Great Idea
Chapter 31: Thank you... (Part 1)
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 32: Thank You (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Decisions Decisions
Trailer - RTTE S6!
NEW FANFICTION
HICCSTRID
RTTE S6
Chapter 34: Surgery?
Important A/N
Chapter 35: It was successful
Chapter 36: CT Scan #1 P1
Extremely Important A/N PLEASE READ!
Chapter 37: CT Scan #1
Update on fanfiction and HTTYD3!
Chapter 38: Results
Chapter 39: Video Games
Chapter 40: Something Different
Small Announcement
I'm sorry
Hi Loves <3
Thank you all so much...

Chapter 21: Date

2.5K 67 14
By Hxxxyd

[Enjoy the chapter! XD (Republished)]
As the two of them had stepped into the building, Hiccup had lead Astrid near the room that they were supposed to eat in. But to see his crush in complete shock from this beautiful place, he had a huge grin on his face. 'This is like a dream?' She thought while looking around the place.

"You like it?" Hiccup chuckled as he stood beside her.

"It's beautiful," Astrid said while looking at all the booths, tables that are looking extremely fancy. But to the other side of the restaurant there is the famous kitchen with the Italian chef standing there smiling at the two that just walked in.

"I know it is." He chuckled before going to the reception desk to see a staff member on the phone.

"Yep, your order will be ready in 15 minutes, have a wonderful day," The receptionist said hanging up before looking up to see the two friends standing there.

"Mr Haddock," She nodded.

"Hello, Sky. Can you please get my father over here?"

"Yes, of course."

Hiccup had looked over to Astrid with a huge grin on his face when she just looks around to see all the rich people having a great time.

"But Hiccup."

"Yes M'lady?"

"Why are you asking your dad over here?" Astrid stared into his forest green eyes.

"You'll find out M'Lady, just wait."

"Thank you Sky! Get back to work please!" Stoick said before walking over to his son and his 'date'.

"Hey son, Astrid." Stoick smiled.

"Hi Mr Haddock," Astrid said.

"Call me Stoick from now on dear," He chuckled.

"Alright then."

"So do we get the best table in the house?" Hiccup crossed his arms.

"Yeah of course! I am the one who owns this restaurant ya know. So come on let's go!" Stoick said before he started walking into the direction he had just come from. Astrid and Hiccup had smiled at each other before Hiccup grabbed Astrid's hand to guide her through the small crowd of people over to his father.

"How is the tutor going?" Stoick asked Astrid.

"He is going really well dad. He has gotten better marks in his projects," Hiccup interrupted her.

"She's the best we have had yet," Stoick said messing Hiccups hair up and Astrid laughed at the embarrassment that Hiccup was receiving.

"Dad... Can you just get us to the room?" Hiccup scowled.

"Of course, I can," Stoick said before the three of them had headed off to the VIP room which had a romantic taste. The room had a lovely chandelier hanging from the roof, and under it, it has a lovely table set for two with the cutlery ready to go, as well as that there was a bucket of ice with a bottle of red wine in there staying cold.

"Wow," Astrid gasped to see the sighting of the place which had caused Hiccup to chuckle quietly.

"Here you go M'lady, this is where we are going to eat for the night," Hiccup smiled before he turned around and winked at his father to note that the plan has begun.

"It's beautiful. But Hiccup, I feel so underdressed," Astrid turned to Hiccup.

"You're not, go over to the closet." Hiccup smiled before he walked out of the room secretly heading towards another room getting his tux ready.

While Astrid had looked over to the closet, she had started to get curious and had put her hand on the handle, but had turned around to see that Hiccup was gone and she started to get confused.

"Hiccup?" She looked around the room starting to feel weird.

'Where could he be?' She thought before she decided to open the closet revealing a beautiful blue dress which was to the foot, the dress also shows her chest a little which had caused Astrid to gasp and put her hands on her mouth.

"This is so beautiful!" She cried out before she had taken it out of the closet and had quickly changed into it. But not noticing, Hiccup and Stoick were right outside high fiving each other.

but after a couple of minutes later, Astrid had gotten changed but had heard the door open revealing Hiccup in a tux and she gasped. "Where the heck did you go?" Astrid crossed her arms in suspicion which had caused Hiccup to chuckle.

"Your not going to find out why, M'lady. But please just sit down and we can look at the menu," Hiccup said. Astrid nods in agreement and had walked over to the table before sitting down seeing the table. In the middle of it there is a lovely bunch of roses in a vase then in front of the two of them there is a plate with the professional cutlery, but on top of the plate was the beautiful menu.

"Wow..." Astrid whispered before she had gabbed the menu that was in front of her. Hiccup smiled at Astrid's reaction and he had put his head into the menu and had looked for what he wanted.

"So, with uni. After you graduate are you going to go straight for being a doctor?" Hiccup said as

He closed his menu immediately, knowing what he wanted and Astrid popped her head out of hers. "Probably," Astrid said.

"Sorry, if I am making it awkward..." Hiccup said which had caused Astrid to smile a little wider.

"Hiccup don't worry about it, It's cute when you get awkward," Astrid said before the waiter had walked in to order the couples food. "Yes thanks, can I please have the mayors special," Hiccup smiled.

"Of course Mr Haddock, what would you like mam?" The waiter asked writing the order into his notebook.

"Can I please have the Italian special thanks," Astrid said. The waiter had wrote down her order and had smiled. "No worries, I'll be back with your food in no time." He said before walking out of the room, leaving the two of them there.

"So... While we wait, what do you want to do?" Astrid asked which had caused Hiccup to grin. Second stage is on the go.

"M'Lady, would you do the honour of having a dance with me?" Hiccup said getting up and walking to her.

'This is completely out of the blue' Astrid thought but smiled. "I would love to, Hiccup."

"Great," he said grabbing her hand. Astrid had stood up from her seat and had gone over to the other side of the room with sweet relaxing music starting.

"May I have this dance?" Hiccup asked again, bowing this time. Astrid giggled and nodded before she had put her arms around his neck and Hiccup had put his arms around her waist and the two of them had started to slow dance.

The two of them going slowly with their sways. This has made Astrid's heart start to feel soft and sweet. Like a really good feeling. From throwing the friends card at Hiccup, it has started to go away. Even with this date that she accepted on, she just thought it was just for business, but with realising that with the roses, dresses and the romantic tension between the two of them as they dance, there might be something for these two.

Hiccup had noticed that Astrid had started to put her head onto his chest as the two of them had kept dancing which had caused Hiccup to smile wider. "Looks like your enjoying this," Hiccup whispered as the music kept playing.

"Yeah, it's nice." Astrid whispered before she closed her eyes.

"You know I really like this position," Hiccup grinned a little which had caused a small giggle from Astrid. "It's only happening once Haddock," She said. [Oh really?]

"Aww," he pouted.

"But Hiccup, I know that we haven't had much moments together besides last night, but I want to say thank you for helping me out. You have really helped me with my father. I don't have to get annoyed now," She giggled but sighed. "He hasn't been well for a while Hiccup though. He got annoying on me ever since mother died. After the funeral he had started to get needy on me and all which had caused my heart to break. He just needs mum," Astrid said.

"Am I able to ask how she died? If your okay with it?" Hiccup said a little nervously.

"Yeah, it's fine." She whispered before a tear had rolled down her cheek, which Hiccup had noticed and wiped away.

"If you don't want to, it's okay."

"I'm fine, don't worry." She put her hand up onto the side of her chin and strokes it a couple of times.

"Hiccup, my mother died from a car crash. She was driving home with me actually. But we noticed a truck coming towards us which had gotten my mother noted quickly. She actually told me to get rid of the seatbelt and jump out of the car. I did so quickly and I watched her death Hiccup... She died at the scene and when dad found out he was angry, upset and disappointed about what happened. The man in the truck survived just not my mother," Astrid said.

"I'm so sorry..." Hiccup said as he hugged her tightly which had felt nice to her. She hugs back before they hear the doors open revealing the waiter with the food.

"Oh, I'm sorry did I intrude?" He said holding the food.

"No you didn't, it's all fine," Hiccup smiled.

"Dinner is served."

[Hey guys! Here's your chapter! I hope you all liked it! I'll see you tomorrow! :)
FH]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 245 13
Astrid Hofferson a new girl at school has experience the so-called 'love at first sight with this boy named Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third. Alth...
1.7K 45 9
Astrid Hofferson. A woman who can do anything, except for driving a car. But she's having some trouble with her current driver cause he never shows u...
128K 3.6K 30
❝ I've never seen anything more beautiful ❞ ❝ Neither have I... ❞ IN WHICH 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐱 and 𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐤 are long lost best...
205K 4.6K 41
What if things went differently when Toothless came to save Hiccup during his final exam. What if Hiccup ran away with Toothless that day. Hiccup Ho...